5ft 3 and under May 21

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today was 8 mile run followed by pyramid chest and back. Have a great day!

Lourdes

Well, you make me look lazy, I have about 7 miles of walking today and I figure that is enough on a busy day.

Tobermory

Looks like Lourdes and I started threads at the same time this morning. So, here's mine:

Good morning all.

I managed to get up and do the Kickbox cardio from 4DS. I am also going to run with my DH after work (probably 3-4 miles). Tomorrow is usually my rest day, but I may try to get up and do cardio as I won't have time do do cardio and STS weights Sat. We'll see what really happens though.

Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is Burn Interval and I am looking forward to the cardio I really need it. Then I am going to do Ab Burner.

Here are todays eats:
Brkfst-bear naked vanilla granola with almonds and grapefruit
AM snack-yoplait strawberry shortcake yogurt and banana
Lunch-ham and turkey rollup, and baby carrots
PM snack-cheese stick, cucumbers and watermelon
Supper-Arbys grilled chicken salad

Well, my friend cancelled my first walk of the day so I did Power Max, which I haven't done in ages. It was fun!

Tobermory

Good afternoon

This morning was Step Fit on one set of risers and later is yoga. Ever walk like a little old lady after a workout? I do sometimes.

Eats have been clean: AM steel cut oatmeal, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 tbsp coconut oil
snack: 2 eggs, 1 slice of swiss cheese
Lunch: whole wheat pasta, 1 cup broccoli, roast beef, lemon juice, capers (are those clean?) tbsp olive oil and my vitamins.
Snack: Watermelon and a baby organic apple.
Dinner: Turkey burger and an artichoke.

Lourdes- Wow 8 Miles, someday I hope to be able to run that long, the most I'm up to is 25 minutes, then I have to walk some. :eek:

Don't be discouraged - intervals are one way you build up to it. I started running by walking 5 mins/running 1, before I knew it running 15 mins was no big deal. It also depends on how fast you're running. I tend to run too fast, so I peter out after about 40 mins. If I could manage my pace better, I could spread that energy out longer (then again, I get bored so I'm done with a capital D). Oh, and running 25 mins is nothing to sneeze at either!

Heather

Lourdes- Wow 8 Miles, someday I hope to be able to run that long, the most I'm up to is 25 minutes, then I have to walk some. :eek:

Lourdes - in that last response I didn't mean to imply you were just beebopping along for 8 miles by the way!!!!

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.