5ft 3 and under May 18

lulu68

Cathlete
Hello!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today's workouts was a 5 miles on my exercise bike followed by Chest & Back. Will be back later to post my eats. Have a great workout everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Tonite is Push Circuit 1 abs and stretch. Eats for today

Brkfst-special k and grapefruit
AM snack-banana
Lunch-pb sand and cucumber
PM snack-almonds
dinner-salad of some kind.

Well I ran yesterday for 4 miles then did STS legs. I'm afraid I pulled my left hip flexor running though. It hurts sooooo bad today. I may end up having to take an unplanned rest day today.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday,
Heather

Well I ran yesterday for 4 miles then did STS legs. I'm afraid I pulled my left hip flexor running though. It hurts sooooo bad today. I may end up having to take an unplanned rest day today.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday,
Heather

Heather I'm sorry to hear that. Get your rest maybe tomorrow you will all ready to go!

Lourdes

that sounds unfun

Heather, I hope your leg feels better soon.

I hurt myself last week wearing high heels (I may not do that again.) Blister city cost me two days of workouts. This morning I was back though! I did 4-DS KB/BC Cardio premix. Eats were good this morning. I did not have any oat meal made so I had 1/2 a cup of whole wheat pasta instead. I also had my hard boiled eggs and oil for calories. I had a little bit of dark chocolate. My weight was up yesterday and back down today. I need to shift some of this fat into just hot air and sweat :D Tomorrow is 4-DS HIS/LIS cardio premix.

I'm trying this intermittent fasting deal to shock my body. Zap body fat, take that! Lunch is a chicken salad. I'm feeling hungry. The way it works, is that you eat normally just subtract out certain meals to surprise the body with a calorie deficit when it was least expecting it. The best way to do this is to eat properly so that you don't experience a sugar crash. Today, I'm skipping my dinner. Tomorrow its lunch. It does go against what most people say about being consistent with calories, but that never worked for my body anyway.

I have a job interview tomorrow, in the afternoon, wish me luck!

Thanks guys - my hip is feeling a little better. I just need to keep getting up and moving around. I was going to do Kick Punch Crunch, but don't think that'll work out for me. I am going to try to do the cardio blast for Body Max 2. we'll see how it goes. Definitely doing abs at the very least.

Good luck with the job interview!

Heather

Here are today's eats (have been feeling lazy all day)

Meal 1: Ezekiel bread 1tsp PB, 1/2 cup of coffee

Meal 2: Go Lean high protein cereal with 10 almonds and walnuts and cup skim milk

Meal 3: nothing

Meal 4: nothing

Meal 5: Will be whole wheat pasta with tomatoe sauce

Tomorrow will be a better day!

Lourdes

Lourdes-your meals are alittle skimpy today. I was in a deficet until I got home I just ate 2 ham and turkey rollups.

I completely forgot to post. On Saturday I did S&H chest and back and today I did Cardio and Weights.

Sorry for the late check in.

Tobermory

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.