5ft 3 and under May 11

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hope you all had a great weekend. Yesterday I did Kick Punch Crunch and STS legs. Looks like I'll be taking today as a rest day...

Heather

Good Morning,

No rest day for me today Push Circuit 1. DH bought me 20lb dbs so I can increase my wt. Bought a halter dress to wear to wedding in June need to look good.

Hi,

I thought I would rest today, since I have the day off, but couldn't resist and just finish a 5 mile run. I was soppose go for a little bit longer but it's burning hot in my garage! It soppose to be extremely hot all week 103. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Lourdes - I am not surprised to see that you did a workout! When I read your first post and saw the "maybe??" I knew! :D

I am planning on doing an easier step DVD (Seasun Zeiger). I'm hoping it'll loosen my legs up a bit.

Heather

Hi,

I thought I would rest today, since I have the day off, but couldn't resist and just finish a 5 mile run. I was soppose go for a little bit longer but it's burning hot in my garage! It soppose to be extremely hot all week 103. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

You girls impress me. I didn't even get my stretch or ab work done yesterday. Eats for today so far

Brkfst-homeade banana muffin
Snack-hand full of lightly salted mixed nuts and grapes
Lunch-pb sand, carrots and grapes
Snack-almonds and tomatoes
Supper-don't know yet

Lourdes - I am not surprised to see that you did a workout! When I read your first post and saw the "maybe??" I knew! :D

I am planning on doing an easier step DVD (Seasun Zeiger). I'm hoping it'll loosen my legs up a bit.

Heather

Heather,

I ate way to much over the weekend. It was a good weekend, we had 4 soccer games on Saturday and Saturday night we wen't bowling wish I haden't done in years then Sunday we went to early mass, breakfast after that and ate waffles,and the list goes on and on and on. Now I think I will get my 4 year old to take a nap with me.

Lourdes

Maybe you should just be thinking we're nuts!!! So did you try your new heavier weights today? You'll have to post a picture of you in your new dress.

Heather

You girls impress me. I didn't even get my stretch or ab work done yesterday. Eats for today so far

Brkfst-homeade banana muffin
Snack-hand full of lightly salted mixed nuts and grapes
Lunch-pb sand, carrots and grapes
Snack-almonds and tomatoes
Supper-don't know yet

its sunny!

I did my first real long run of the season. I have no idea how far as its all off road. It was about 60 minutes though. This morning I tried doing my yoga before my run. That worked better than I expected. I am baffled by my weight this past week. It was down, then up, and now its down again. Its the wrong time in my cycle for that kind of silliness. Why does a really good cardio workout make me want to take a nap?:p

60 Mins??? I'm impressed. I know I could do it if I wanted to, I just sort of turn off after about 35-40 mins. My mind just says, "ok, you're done now." Cardio always gives me a little boost of energy, but it's usually brief then I'm ready to just crash out (especially if I've done weights too).

Good job!

I did my first real long run of the season. I have no idea how far as its all off road. It was about 60 minutes though. This morning I tried doing my yoga before my run. That worked better than I expected. I am baffled by my weight this past week. It was down, then up, and now its down again. Its the wrong time in my cycle for that kind of silliness. Why does a really good cardio workout make me want to take a nap?:p

About to go attempt some cardio. Here are my eats so far:

breakfast - packet lower sugar maple brown sugar quaker oats w/ blueberries
snack - cup light yogurt + 3 almonds
lunch - tofu salad sandwich on light whole wheat, 1 slice light cheese, lemon-yogurt carrot salad
snack - 1 mini clif bar + 4 almonds
dinner - not sure yet

Heather

Didn't eat the almonds today my lunch was really late. Everyone did such a good job on their workouts and I am trying to talk myself out of mine.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.