5ft 3 and under June 9

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today's workout was legs followed by a 4 mile intrevals on incline of 10%. Enjoy your day everyone!

Lourdes

Holy Cow Lourdes - intervals AFTER leg workout???? You're officially nuts :p

Today my plans is 30-40 mins of cardio (probably step blast) then STS shoulders, triceps, and biceps.

Have a good one!
Heather

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day and I might take it or I might do the TM then Med Ball Abs. I will definetly do the abs.

I'm back home now

Over the weekend I did my first race. It was two miles. I came in at 28 minutes. For me that is really good. It was a road race called the Atalanta. She was a goddess of some sort. This morning I did a hike/jog for 30 minutes. I will do some yoga later.

Roxie- I always feel weird on my days off, like something is missing. Even though, throughout the week when I am doing my workouts I say to myself, I wish I could take today off. I guess I must not really mean it.:rolleyes:

I feel like a slug if I take a day off but I have shin splints from my walk
Sunday so I really need to just relax today, but I probably won't.

Way to go!

Over the weekend I did my first race. It was two miles. I came in at 28 minutes. For me that is really good. It was a road race called the Atalanta. She was a goddess of some sort. This morning I did a hike/jog for 30 minutes. I will do some yoga later.

Here are my workout stat:

TM
30min
22 in the zone
133 min hr
158 max hr
182 cals burned

Med Ball Abs
10min
6 in the zone
133 min hr
172 max hr
58 cals burned

I usually forget to wear my HR monitor doing abs, but when I do, I'm typically surprised at calories burned. I have a tendency to underestimate calories burned for weights and ab work.

Heather

Here are my workout stat:

TM
30min
22 in the zone
133 min hr
158 max hr
182 cals burned

Med Ball Abs
10min
6 in the zone
133 min hr
172 max hr
58 cals burned

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.