5ft 3 and under June 5

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today was total body workout, ran out of time so I wil be doing abs later on in the evening. I lost track of time surfing the internet for our next home project. We will be remodeling the boy's bathroom next and trying to find some ideas. Have a great workout everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 3 my body is aching all over from these workouts so I am hoping that is going to be a good thing.

Lourdes-have fun redoing your boys br. Good workout today what no run!

Good Morning,

Tonite is Lean Circuit 3 my body is aching all over from these workouts so I am hoping that is going to be a good thing.

Lourdes-have fun redoing your boys br. Good workout today what no run!

Thanks Roxie. No run today, I'm conserving my energy for tomorrow run. I will be running with my oldest son's 95 boy's soccer team up the mountain at ASU University. The soccer team is to meat with the ASU college footbal team and he will have us doing some running up the mountain and down, I was told it would take about hour and 20 minutes. Will see how it goes, I'm a bit nervous my son has been trying to chalenge for a long time. It should be fun! Enjoy your workout today!

Lourdes

Thanks Roxie. No run today, I'm conserving my energy for tomorrow run. I will be running with my oldest son's 95 boy's soccer team up the mountain at ASU University. The soccer team is to meat with the ASU college footbal team and he will have us doing some running up the mountain and down, I was told it would take about hour and 20 minutes. Will see how it goes, I'm a bit nervous my son has been trying to chalenge for a long time. It should be fun! Enjoy your workout today!

Lourdes

Wow that sounds like quite the workout but I hope you and your DS have fun.

Hi there - today (sat) was a no workout day - spent the day in the car heading back from vacation :-( Will start STS Meso 3 tomorrow. While I did manage to get cardio in every day while on vacation, I'll be glad to get back to weights as well.

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.