5ft 3 and under June 4

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today was my tipical 8 mile run followed by abs. Feeling a bit tired I was up past 11pm, my son had his indoor soccer game scheduled for 9:30pm and we got home prety close to 11pm. I will definetely try going to bed before 9pm today. Kids start there summer break today! We will se how it goes, I'm glad we keep them busy during summer or we would all be going crazy!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Tonite is Get Lean Interval and I've Got Abs.

Lourdes-good workout so glad my kids are grown and gone, however I do miss them, I am glad they still live in the same town and I can see them when I want to.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Get Lean Interval and I've Got Abs.

Lourdes-good workout so glad my kids are grown and gone, however I do miss them, I am glad they still live in the same town and I can see them when I want to.

Thanks Roxie. How many kids do you have? I fear the day when all my kids are gone, my little one will be starting Kindergarden next school year and I'm totally sad. I hope my kids all leave close to us. All my family leaves in California and we don't get to see them as much as we would want, specially my mom I miss her not being close to us. Have a great workout!

Lourdes

Thanks Roxie. How many kids do you have? I fear the day when all my kids are gone, my little one will be starting Kindergarden next school year and I'm totally sad. I hope my kids all leave close to us. All my family leaves in California and we don't get to see them as much as we would want, specially my mom I miss her not being close to us. Have a great workout!

Lourdes

My oldest DD is 23 will be 24 in Aug. she has been married 1.5 yrs. She moved out when she was 18. My youngest DD is 21 and she moved out for the second time in Feb. no husband prospects. My sister and brother and my mom all live in different states, I get to see my sister more than my mom or brother they live in Kentucky and my sister lives in Neb. I am in Kansas.

Hey ladies - 30 mins on treadmill and 15 on eliptical then abs. Really starting to miss the step DVDs at this point I must say.

Heather

Hi

I was feeling kind of run down from this weird flu thing. Yesterday I did a 3 mile walk in the afternoon and then today I did the All Step premix from SJP and a 20 minute Hi/Lo workout from Kathy Smith. I was down a pound but I think that was from not eating hardly anything for two days (fluish.) I want to do some yoga later.

Last night we had major lighting very close to the house. It kept me awake. It was like I was living in down town LA again with bright lights coming in my window :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.