5ft 3 and under June 18

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hi ladies - I managed to get up again and get my exercise over with (well, mostly b/c DH and dogs woke me up). I had planned on 30 mins on treadmill then 30 mins step, but since I was up and home, I did 55 mins of Cardio Fusion then abs from Power Hour. Now I have the rest of the day to...well work, but then afterwards I don't have to think about exercise at least :p

Happy Thursday
Heather

GoodMorning,

This morning I did Lean Circuit 2 and tonite will be Burn Interval and abs. I will be caught up after tonite. I will get up again in the morning and do my workout. I am puppy sitting so getting up early is not a problem.

Hi

Last night I did 4-DS LIS and tonight its 4-DS BC. I had a dieting snafu:(, I've wolfed down a 1/2 pint of Haagen Daz Dark Chocolate. I don't even remember how it happened. One minute it was there and the next it was gone. So much for clean eats :eek: Anyway, back to the clean eats board.

I wonder if you can lessen the snafu by saying that it was dark chocolate and we all know dark chocolate has added health benefits :eek:

Heather

Last night I did 4-DS LIS and tonight its 4-DS BC. I had a dieting snafu:(, I've wolfed down a 1/2 pint of Haagen Daz Dark Chocolate. I don't even remember how it happened. One minute it was there and the next it was gone. So much for clean eats :eek: Anyway, back to the clean eats board.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.