5ft 3 and under June 13

lulu68

Cathlete
Good morning,

Didnt have time to post my workout yester, I did upper body followed by kick punch and crunch. I was soppose to go running with my son's team but decided to stay home and run I was awake anyway's I did a 9 mile run followed by abs. My son and hubby just left, to meet with the team I wish they would start a bit earlier 6am is a little to late for me. Plus I din't like the area where they where running alot of construction going on I didn't want to risk getting any injuries. Tomorrow is my much needed rest, I'm somewhat burned out. Have a great weekend everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Today is the original LIS, yoga and then some abs. I am going to go get a manicure and pedicure for my nieces wedding next weekend.

Lourdes-great job with the run and KPC you never stop amazing me. Is it the run you are burned out on or exercise in general?

yesterday was way busy

I did a 3 mile hike yesterday with an added hill, ouchie, my butt! I'm skipping today to avoid butt injury (comical, but true.)

2 of the 4 workouts scheduled for today are done.

LIS
37min
35 in the zone
152 min hr
181 max hr
283 cals burned

Shape Abs
4 min
0 in the zone
108 min hr
116 max hr
18 cals burned

Looks like everyone is earning their rest days! Today I did 50 mins of Imax 3 then STS chest and back.

RapidBreath - I totally understand butt injury - been experiencing this throughout STS! LOL

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.