5ft 3 and under June 11

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hi ladies. Roxie - hope your anniversary dinner was a good one!

Today I plan on doing the cardio only from BM2 (60 mins).

Hope you all have a great one!
Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is get lean interval and i've got abs. Last nite was wonderful.

Heather-I watch that one but haven't tried it looks to complicated.

It's really not that complicated - she breaks it down very well (of course). She's really great about that in my opinion. You should give it a shot. I rarely do the full 90 mins all in one shot. Love premixes!

Good Morning,

Tonite is get lean interval and i've got abs. Last nite was wonderful.

Heather-I watch that one but haven't tried it looks to complicated.

I think she goes alittle fast on that one and doesn't break it down as much as she does some others. If you do the whole workout does she break it down more?

You're right, there is one of the premixes where she just dives right in with all 3 combos combined. If you do it from the beginning, it is broken down so that later when you do that one premix (can't remember which one it is) you're not so lost.

I think she goes alittle fast on that one and doesn't break it down as much as she does some others. If you do the whole workout does she break it down more?

Good morning,

Roxie I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful Anniversary! Today's workout was 8 intreval run on incline of 8% followed by segment from Inhale (Yoga) I have been ignoring stretching boy did I feel it today when I was doing the yoga, I need definetely incorporate stretching into my daily routine. I haven't been posting my eats thre prety much the same old thing everyday and the kids are keeping me busy and out of the computer. Enjoy your day everyone!

Lourdes

morning

I did LIC with two sets of risers. I wobble on those bicep curls/lunges. :p

Lourdes- I've been slacking on the stretching too. Its time to loosen it up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.