5ft 3 and under June 10

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hi ladies - I'm kicking myself b/c I was up and awake this morning with plenty of time to do the hour cardio I need to get done. But I just didn't think my legs were working well enough to get moving. Now I'm regretting it. Oh well, such is life. I think I may try to use my company's free gym (never used it) and try out their treadmill (30) and eliptical (15) since the gym I pay for got new equipment that I really don't like (sounds whiny I know). Not sure I'm up for step today.

Roxie - how are your shins?

Heather

Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 but it is DH and I's anniversary so I don't know if I will get it done.

Heather-shins are much better walked on the TM that helped.

Happy anniversary! Sometimes an easy walk or easy workout is just what is needed to get loosened back up. Shins are so difficult to stretch out too.

Heather

Tonite is Lean Circuit 2 but it is DH and I's anniversary so I don't know if I will get it done.

Heather-shins are much better walked on the TM that helped.

Good morning ladies!

Happy Anniversary Roxie! Today was biceps, triceps, shoulders, abs and 30 minute cardio. Roxie glad to hear your shins are feeling better, enjoy your day. How many years have you been married? We had our 19th anniversary on April 21st, afraid to say we haven' celebrated our anniversary in years, no time to many kids. Have a great one everyone!

Lourdes

Ok - managed to do 32 mins on the treadmill then 22 mins on the eliptical at my company's gym. Came home and did STS weights/plates abs.

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.