5FT 3 and Under

lulu68

Cathlete
Morning everyone,

Today I work chest, back, shoulders, biceps and triceps, then I did a 3 mile run on my treamill. Will be back later to post my eats. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Sounds like you're off to a great start for the day!

Morning everyone,

Today I work chest, back, shoulders, biceps and triceps, then I did a 3 mile run on my treamill. Will be back later to post my eats. Have a great day everyone!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

Tonite is SB combos 1,2 and 3 if I can get them done before DD comes over to talk about the bridal shower we are hosting on Saturday for my niece.

I did Cardio Kicks and section 2 of Core Max (and no, there were no pikes involved, there was not even a semblance of pike involved - there may have been a fleeting notion of a pike, but the ludicrous nature of me doing a pike immediately forced it out of my head).

Tobermory

Lourdes, what workout did you do? Just curious. Are you working out on your own or with a Cathe video?

Hi Debbie!

Believe it or not I have been ashame to talk to you, because I'm back to doing cardio everyday and doing whole body workouts 2 times a week. Over the winter break I was following your recomendations and it was just not working for my body type, I was gaining muscle mass and I loved the fact that I was gaining muscle but at the same time I was feeling bulky and stocky, not working for my body type. As far as my workouts sometimes I do my own sometimes I will do one of Cathe's workouts I have even been doing some tabata cardio and weights wish by the way I love. Basically it boils down to me doing heavy low reps on one day and high lighter weights on the seconds day and cardio everyday. I know I know, too much cardio, but I love cardio! I was up to 114 in the winter time when I was doing one body part per week and cardio only 3 times per week, now I'm down to 103, I had to also lower my calories way low. It was nice talking to you, you look great you are such a pretty lady. Talk to you soon! You Rock!

Lourdes

Hello,

Todays eats are as follow:

Meal 1: Ezekiel bread with teaspoon pb cup of coffee

Meal 2: Protein shake (mix with 5 strawberries 1/2 blueberries, 2 tablespoons flaxeed)

Meal 3: 1/2 cup of go lean high protein cereal 10 almonds & 10 walnuts and cup of skim milk

Meal 4: Omellet (4 eggwhites 1 whole egg with spinash, tomatoes, onions, and little pepper

Meal 5 1/2 cup cottage cheese mix with half bananna

Meal 6: 4oz bake chicken 2 cups of veggies and small bake red potatoe

Have a great evening everyone!

Hi Debbie!

Believe it or not I have been ashame to talk to you, because I'm back to doing cardio everyday and doing whole body workouts 2 times a week. Over the winter break I was following your recomendations and it was just not working for my body type, I was gaining muscle mass and I loved the fact that I was gaining muscle but at the same time I was feeling bulky and stocky, not working for my body type. As far as my workouts sometimes I do my own sometimes I will do one of Cathe's workouts I have even been doing some tabata cardio and weights wish by the way I love. Basically it boils down to me doing heavy low reps on one day and high lighter weights on the seconds day and cardio everyday. I know I know, too much cardio, but I love cardio! I was up to 114 in the winter time when I was doing one body part per week and cardio only 3 times per week, now I'm down to 103, I had to also lower my calories way low. It was nice talking to you, you look great you are such a pretty lady. Talk to you soon! You Rock!

Lourdes

Well my dear, that is what this is all about. To find out what works for our own bodies. You keep doing cardio if you want, there is no law against it!

You rock as well! :D

I did 4DS Boot Camp cardio and Ab Circuits Yoga abs this morning. My back was liking something that I did yesterday, so I opted for a shorter cardio than I'd planned.

Here are my eats so far today.

Brkfst-rice krispy bar-I really need to start getting around earlier to actually eat brkfst.
Lunch-pb sand, baked cheetos, tomatoes, and grapes
Morning snack-yogurt
Afternoon snack-apple and cheese stick.
Supper-haven't quite decided yet.

All in all not to bad.

Lulu-your eats look really yummy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.