50 and over week of Sept 5 check in

JoanC

Cathlete
Good afternoon all,

I just realized it was Sunday. I thought it was Sat. all afternoon. My brother and sil are having a garage sale next week and I am trying to find all my extra stuff to get rid of. It's amazing the things I have saved for the last 40 years.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend.

Joan

Happy Monday!! I feel like I am starting over, again. :confused: :D

I put together a cardio, hiit, circuit rotation for myself this month. I really hope to watch those calories as well.

May need a couple of you to kick my butt a few times this month!! :rolleyes:

Putting my GWF on now.

howdy ya'll,

i had my g/kids yesterday and today. so, i'm wore out.
wed. i leave for grapevine, tx for a conference i'm going to. did i tell ya'll? can't remember. so, gotta workout hard tomorrow and wed. cuz don't know when i'll be able to w/out again. maybe i can get to the pool or the gym. hope so.
but, i did kinda make up for being sick.

sat. was defining shape & i added a 30m cardio

sun. calorie killer, and then i made the mistake of adding lisa's lower body sculpt 1.
LBS1 is way tougher than i anticipated. i just got it at blockbuster for $3. i was caught totally unaware

KICK! Ok, now kick me Jann!

Hey Beth -Thanks --
2.gif

:D

Last edited:
that sounds like a great rotation, jann. care to share it?:)
Sure -- I may make some adjustments along the way. I am mixing it up with Cathe, Christi, Bob, Jillian, Firm, TLT... etc.
[FONT=&quot]WEEK 1
Day 1: Cardio -- Treadmill
Day 2: Weight -- Gym Styles Back, Biceps and Shoulders
Day 3: Low Impact cardio -- TLT Strength In Movement
Day 4: Weight -- Gym Styles Legs
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Weight -- Gym Styles Chest and Tri
Day 7: HIIT training -- 30/30 twice

WEEK 2
Day 1: Cardio -- KCM Step Boxing
Day 2: Strength workout -- Firm Super Body Sculpt
Day 3: HIIT workout -- Cathe 40/20 + Basic Step
Day 4: Step workout -- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Christi Mission Possible[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Circuit workout -- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Bob Harper Cardio Conditioning[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Day 7: Cardio -- Jillian Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]WEEK 3
Day 1: Circuit workout -- Jillian 30 Day Shred
Day 2: HIIT workouts -- Turbo Fire 20 and 30
Day 3: Rest
Day 4: Total Body workout -- Firm Body Sculpt BSS1
Day 5: Cardio -- CLX Fat Burn Challenge
Day 6: Circuit workout -- Cathe High Step Circuit
Day 7: Rest[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]WEEK 4
Day 1: Circuit workout -- Firm body Sculpting
Day 2: Step workout -- Lynn Brick Power Stepping
Day 3: Total Body workout -- Bob Harpers Inside out Method
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: HIIT workout and abs -- STS disc 29
Day 6: Cardio -- Firm Calorie Explosion
Day 7: Circuit workout -- Cathe Low impact Circuit[/FONT]

I thought I had posted yesterday. Must not have hit reply.:confused:

Official weigh in yesterday165.4 down 1.2lb.

Jann great rotation.

I did basic step Sunday. I can't seem to get over the thought that I lose better with just diet and treadmill.

I do have to get back to at least using 500 calories more than I eat. Last week I finally got back to looking at GWF. I had been wearing it and recording but not trying to increase calories or steps.

Joan

well, did we ever get rain today. that hurricane went right over the top of us, well, the winds were gusting at 60mph. so, it was not full hurricane strength. but, it has done some damage and rained like crazy. good ole' south texas. it either floods or droughts. :) we can't ever just have nice rain in normal intervals.

today i did the firm's complete aerobic & weight training w/emily. i think that is the hardest firm ever. and, i went very heavy on wt. and added some extra heavy upper body to it, for a total of about 75 m. tomorrow i will hit it hard again , cuz don't know if i'll get much done while i'm out of town.

Facebook

Are you guys on facebook?? I started doing it so I could keep up with family and now I am finding it a good way to comunicate with everyone- If you are, here is my link!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1358164656

I would love to see you there-:D

I did a spinning session this am at home while the carpenters worked on my trim. Tomorrow- I am jumping into Janns rotation! Thanks for thinking it out Jann!

Hi, Y'All! Sorry I have been absent.

We spent Labor Day Weekend with a very dear friend who was celebrating his 29th anniversary since his ordination as a priest. He lives in his religious community in Brockton, MA, so we were with him Saturday, Sunday and part of Monday, then we went to Boston and went to the Red Sox - Tampa Bay game last night. Fun!

At least it was fun until we were on our way home. We were about two hours from NYC when one of my in-laws' friends called to tell us that DH's mom fell. It turns out that she has a fracture in her elbow and will need surgery tomorrow. So she won't be in the High-Heel-A-Thon. It will take 3 weeks before she is able to do much. She's very upset, and I don't blame her. She did this last year, and I remember how long it took for her to heal and how frustrating it was for her. Just hope that this is a simple as the doctors seem to think.

Well, have a great day.

Magnolia

Beth sent you a request!

Magnolia - All my gosh that is so sad. I hope she heals very quickly!

Joan good job on the diet! You have lost a good bit then!

Cathy I love that little workout. Emily seems so sweet... not!! ;)

Today is Gym Styles Legs. This one always gets me I think it hurts more than Butts and Guts. :confused::D

Beth, I just sent a friend request to you on Facebook. My real name is Teresa Bader, I don't think there is much reference to Magnolia on there. Nice picture, BTW.

Everyone have a great day!

Magnolia

Hi Everyone!

Thank you for the friend links jann and Teresa. I laughed at your changing your name Teresa because I did the same thing with iron-mom---It used to be that yuou really had to be careful online- actually, you still do...but I used to warn the kids about the boogey man waiting to get them..LOL

Anyway- other than tennis- no wo for me becausse I have workers here and don't want to get caught in the middle of a routine when they need something.

I am so sorry about your MIL hurting herself- I know she was looking forward to the contest.

Joan and Cathy- do you have a FB?

Stay dry Cathy- we have been getting the storms here to but I think it is over!!

Good evening, Y'All!

Well, I just heard from DH, who is at the hospital where MIL had her surgery. He says the doctor told them that she did really well. The break was apparently not too bad, and they expect to start her on rehab very soon. Instead of a cast, she'll have an ace bandage & goes back to see him a week from Friday. Thank goodness!

Jet lag day today! Tomorrow I start back.

Have a great evening, everyone!

Magnolia

I just signed for Facebook. I know I am behind the times. I don't even know how it works but I dil has wanted be to sign up before. Magnolia I will send friend request as soon as I learn how. I was able to get to Jann's link first and sign up. I couldn't get into Beth's link until I had signed up.

I ate way too much tonight. I hate having company. I ordered pizza for them and it wasn't even anything I liked but I was tired and didn't want to think about cooking anything else. Oh well tomorrow is another day.

Joan

Magnolia are you the one of 10,000 Teresa Bader? Just kidding but there are several. Are you in Stafford VA?

Joan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.