50 and over week of Oct 17 check in

JoanC

Cathlete
Good morning,

Football game and birthday party for 3 yo grandniece are on schedule for today. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Joan

Good Morning, Y'All!

Busy day today! Guess I'll be doing Housework Max today!

Have a great day, everyone!

Magnolia

Hi Everyone!

Pounding all over my house! I can't exercise here with too many bodies around- I will go to a spinning class this eve!

This past weekend could best be described as mint chocolate chip icecream weekend. But, after literally months of reducing my calories- I think I actually lost weight! Could it be?

Yes it can help. I love the Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle. I have been eating about 1400 calories on Nutrisystem and not losing much weight. I was averaging 1400 calories and losing with Burn the fat. I would eat 1150-1250 calories for 3 days and then eat 1500-1900 calories and repeat. It fools your body. You are eating overall low calories but on a couple days a week you actually get as many calories as you are really using so you don't go in starvation mode.

Joan- I have that ebook but it is so confusing- I never really could figure it out-- I am going to try it again.

Well, I had a sleepless night and am up early-- my 14 yr old lab gave me the slip last night when I took her out for her last bathroom run and she took off in the dark and would not come back--- it was like having one of my kids stay out all night or something-- anyway, she is back this am with her head hanging low so she knows she's in trouble! Meanwhile- I worried all night! How ridiculous is that?

I am going to start going through the old dvd's today and doing random workouts- I think I will take notes on how I like them so I can remember- that way- if wo blender ever comes out- I ll know whic ones I want to mix and match!

howdy ya'll, i'm still here, just been soo busy. still doing the firm's 2010 rotation. this month has been an upper body focus.

yesterday i did SIM (jen carman's strength in movment) and a shoulder circuit from the firm home page.
sat. was, um, jiggle free arms, and 7 hrs work at the equine clinic, sunday was fat blasting cardio, and 5 hrs at the clinic.
today i did the firm's cardio dance fusion and tracie's new reach further.
hope all are doing well.

Hi, Y'All!

More errands and work today, and no time for workout. I really need to get back to the stretching--my bum is giving me some pain. I think my muscles are just really tired. I did a lot of work over the last week or so.

I'm giving myself a free day tomorrow since I worked so hard these last days. I'm not sure exactly what workout I'll be doing, but my stretching will be included somewhere.

Have a great night, everyone.

Magnolia

Good morning, Y'all!

Guess we're all busy.

I've been having a lot of pain in my hip these last two days. It happens mostly when I am first standing up or sitting for very long. Icing doesn't seem to help very much. Moving around does seem to help, so I decided to see what would happen if I took a 30-minute walk, so yesterday I did. It doesn't hurt any worse, and it felt so much better to move, so I may try for the same today plus some stretching. This is aggravating--I want to get back to work!

Have a great day, everyone.

Magnolia

Sorry to be awol. Mil is near the end but don't know how long she has. My son from Portland OR is coming in Friday night for Luke's baptism. We will all go to nursing home Saturday to see her, hopefully.

Saturday night my dil is having Halloween party at my house. How did I get involved in cooking the food. Oh right I have all the rest of the family here anyway and I have to feed them. Then Sunday is the baptism.

I haven't gained yet but the last couple of days I have started stress eating.

Magnolia I hope you find solution to your hip pain.

Joan

Good morning, Y'All!

Hope you are all well. Yesterday, I did Classical Stretch for 30 minutes (arms and core) and took a brisk walk for almost 40 minutes. My back doesn't hurt any worse today, so maybe I can stick with this until I can get this little problem straightened out. If I am still in pain by Tuesday, I'll have to go back to the chiropractor.

I may just do the stretching today. Too much going on this weekend.

Have a great day, everyone!

Magnolia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.