50 and over week of March 23 check in

JoanC

Cathlete
Sorry for the late start ladies,

Today was appointments all day. During the last appointment my cat threw up a hair ball. That pretty much describes my day.

No wo yet.

Jann it's my right shoulder that always bothers me but seems to be doing alright with 1st set of sts.

Joan

Good morning, Ladies!

Very busy day yesterday. I was tired from not enough sleep Sunday night, but it just made me more determined to do Burn Circuit 1 and even go a little heavier on the weights.

Does anyone else hate going to the grocery store as much as I do? Strange, because I really love to cook, but just don't like to shop for food. Anyway, my whole day yesterday revolved around that and cleaning.

I did Burn Intervals and Ab Burner this morning--tough workouts. Maybe I'll build up enough endurance to do some of Cathe's more advanced cardios (at least a couple of segments or so, anyway).

Ladies, y'all each have a lovely day.

Magnolia

Hello!!

Magnolia, I laughed when I read your post about grocery shopping. I feel the same way! It should be fun, but it isn"t!! I can usually find something in the freezer to pull together for dinner, but the fresh veggies, milk and bread are always running out.

Is anyone ordering the cardio STS? I am still working thourgh meso cycle 2. I had something of a tennis elbow from last week, but I do feel stronger.

Beth

Hi ladies,

It's still crazy here. It's hard to believe that in less than three weeks. I'll have NO tax returns.

I'm not even thinking of working out. I've been working even later than before. Monday(Tuesday) I worked until 4:15 in the morning.

I'm thinking of getting new series but I'm not sure. I really need the modifiers.

Back to work.

Joan

Hi everyone. As I'm 55 I thought I might join the checkin. Hope that's OK. I just ended Meso 1 today!! I'm so excited. I celebrated by having a Cadillac Margarita:cool: which I've all but given up as I'm doing STS and using the nutrition software. Love it. I've lost weight, inches and body fat. Sunday is the official weigh in day so I'll post the results then. I can't wait to start Meso 2 but I guess I have to do a recovery week...RATS!!! Not sure what I'll do. I'm going to think about it this weekend.
Have a great weekend everyone.:)

Welcome Cindy,

I'm glad you've joined us. I'm afraid I haven't been able to post much lately. I'm a CPA in the middle of tax season.

The nutrition software really helped me from Nov until Feb. Lately I've just been grabbing what ever is handy to eat. I started sts and missed so many days I started over when Cathe did. This second time through I have done the first three weeks but got swamped with work and have stalled there.

Since I haven't been doing cardio or watching my diet, I can't see any visible results but I am stronger.

I think I'll get to bed, tomorrow is another busy day.

Joan

Welcome Cindy! Glad to have ya! I have not started STS yet. I have been following a lot of gals and most of them are saying it's hard to step back for a week. But, then it seems to go quickly.

Joan I am glad you can see a light coming near!

I am just getting over some type of bug, it's really knocked me on my butt. So it's just the treadmill again today for me.

Hi, Ladies and welcome "Shoe Goddess" (LOVE that user name!)

I admire all of you who are doing STS and have been thinking that at some point, I'll have to go in that direction myself. I like CLX, but I'm sure that eventually, I'll reach a plateau and will need to change up. My schedule is so tight right now that it just wouldn't be practical to do long workouts, and I think I need to stick to CLX to build up some strength and endurance. Anyway, I just finished my third week. I have lost 3 lbs. as of Friday, even though I wasn't really being very careful about my diet until about the last week or so.

Y'All please have a wonderful Sunday!

Magnolia

Yay Magnolia!!!! One of the things I love most about CLX is the workouts are only 30-40 minutes. It's going to be tough to do hour workouts again. :)

DOR again for me today. :( It seems if its not one thing its another with this OLD body!! ;)

Hi Ladies!

Welcome Cindy!

I have been doing the STS also. I am starting my 3rd week of meso 2. I love the program and I am getting results. My husband is starting to comment so that is a good sign. Meso 2 is different (for one thing no pushups for a while) but you should enjoy it.

We did the yardwork all weekend so I haven't had a formal workout in two days. I love putting in flowers but it really wears me out with all that bending over and up and down. Anyway, I am glad it is spring!

Jann, what is DOR? I am sorry to hear you have been sick. That always sets me back.

I have got to check out the CLX after the STS ends!! You guys sound like you are having fun! Have a good evening everyone! BEth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.