50 and over week of Feb 7 check in

So Happy!

I am so happy! I downloaded low impact step and did it this morning with 2risers. Finally, a step I enjoyed! It must have been filmed in the firm era, because of the backdrop- but I got a great workout and did not get frustrated-- 425 cal.... Thanks for the tip Jann:D

Joan, sorry you are sick! Hope you feel better soon!

Joan sending get well vibes <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<get well<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Beth I am so glad!! :D

More shovel max for me today. My right shoulder is so sore for shoveling :( I plan to do nothing the rest of the day until kick off! GO COLTS!!

We went out for brunch and I think I will go back to bed. Everyone here is cheering for the Colts too.

Good morning,

I just finished Disc 13. Felt good to using weights again after the active recovery week.

Joan - I hope you feel better soon.

Jann - You sure got a lot of snow!!!

I can't believe we are under another winter storm watch. We could get an additional 5 - 10 inches of snow Tuesday night.

good evening!

Linda, I agree. I did the disc over the weekend because I missed the weights!

Today was beautiful so I ran/walked 4 miles outside this am. Diet has been good! I made chicken tortilla soup- in the crock so it was ready when I got home.

Stay warm you snow bunnies!!:cool:

well , this is crazy, but we have a chance of lseet, snow on tues and wed. oh, did i already tell ya'll that? anyway, not good down here. but, it probably won't snow, just be icy and messy. the weather here is crazy. this morning we were outside in short sleeves riding horses, my grandson was running through the puddles barefoot, and now the wind is blowing 30mph form the north and super cold. yuck!

did not workout sun or mon. had grandkids, so, i need a really tough workout to get back in the groove tomorrow. any suggestions????:)

Good morning ladies. I hurt my shoulder shoveling snow so I took an extended rest day yesterday. Made up for it today Disc 13 done followed by 30/30 done. I did some ab work on my own and feel pretty darn good. I LOVE Meso 2!! :D

i settled on doing this:
DOUBLE SHOT THURSDAY …Low Impact Circuit premix #4 “Upper Body Sculpt”…31 minutes
and the firm's cardio dance fusion.

and, i don't know where cathe got the 31m. it is more like 60m at least. oh, oop!!!!!!
i just realized it is low impact circuit. i am so dumb, i did hte upper body from 4-day split.DUH!!! no wonder it was so painful.

oh, well, i sure got a double shot, so that hard one is out of the way for the week. :)

sorry you hurt your shoulder, jann. is it still snowing up there? it is sunny here, but the wind is blowing a gale and really cold.

Thanks, Cathy. Yes it's snowing again today and tomorrow. Copied from the weather board for my zip code.
Snow. Snow may be heavy at times. Total snow accumulation of 10 to 14 inches. Windy with highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 40 mph...increasing to 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph in the afternoon. Chance of snow near 100 percent.

:confused:

Hi -

I did Step Moves and STS Abs with Medicine ball this morning.

Jann - hope your shoulder gets better.

We're waiting for the snow storm to come our way. I'm so sick of snow...I want Spring to come soon!

Good afternoon,

We only had 3 inches of snow and roads were cleared off the next morning. I still have the cold. I haven't done anything but work this week.

Joan

coooolld here, but no snow. some sleet maybe tonite.

did burn & shape today, was in a hurry.
hope ya'll don't get totally snowed in up there.

It's still snowing here. The news just stated it's stuck over us. At least we are setting records :D

It looks like we got at lease 18 - 20 more inches yesterday. It's just crazy. This thing is trying to dig us out..
4348943538_ac42814621.jpg

Hi everyone,

I did Disc 14 yesterday and CCC and Ab Circuits-no equipment this morning.

Jann - You guys got clobbered with lots of snow!! We got an additional 8 inches yesterday on top of the 2ft + we got from the last storm. I'm so tired of looking at all that snow. ...very bright outside with the sun out. Funny thing....I'm planning on going to PA with my sister tomorrow to go snowshoeing. Would do it here, but the equipment is at the townhouse.

Hi everyone,

Jann I can't believe the amount of snow you got. How much more than normal snow falls is this?

I'm feeling much better just lingering cough and nose blowing. I just bought Brazil Butt Lift. Do you think it will help sitting in the package even though I don't have time to use it?

Back to work.

Joan

Hi everyone,

Jann I can't believe the amount of snow you got. How much more than normal snow falls is this?

I'm feeling much better just lingering cough and nose blowing. I just bought Brazil Butt Lift. Do you think it will help sitting in the package even though I don't have time to use it?

Back to work.

Joan

That sounds intense....I bet if you just walk by it you feel the difference-- I just bought physique 57 last night...we'll have to compare notes!

I did intensity this am and burned 547 in 45 minutes for cardio- then did disc whatever we are on- back and biceps tonight while watching tv (from the print out) I can only pay attention for a maximum of one hour a day to someones instructions..

Jann, what a snow storm- that is unbelievable! That picture alone is proof that shovel max is intense!

Beth I really liked physique 57 but again haven't used it much. I think the lower body wo without much weight is better for me than the sts. I think I should substitute these during meso 2 and 3. I seem to gain muscle instead of slimming down when using weights.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.