50 and Over: ~~Tune In For Tuesday~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Today I did 4DS Chest & Back. My HRM is giving me griefx( . It keeps showing 0.00 for heart rate, so I know it is not recording, then it just starts again. I can;t figure out if it is the watch part or the chest strap.

I find that being off from work is dangerous to the diet! Especially when DH is off too. I ate more yesterday than I have in a long time. This may be a bad week for watching my weight!

Off to another DR apt this morning, then a pedicure:)

Josie:
Sounds like you will be having fun with the new GS. This is sure a busy week for you!

Garance:
I also have that Stretch DVD.. I have to say I did not give it too much of a chance. I think you have to get used to her, and I did not do it much, if at all. I think I got it from Ebay, or her website.

Jen, Linny and all to follow:

Have a great day!

Deb:)

Hi Deb and those to follow,

I will be running 5.5 miles this evening and baking some more.

Today I will be making the sweet potato and pumpking pies. I made 11 carrot cake loafs yesterday and my DD and DH already ate one and my DD took one to school.

We were told that we will get out early tomorrow. This will give me a chance to finish up the rest of the preparations and clean the house a bit.

Have a great day everyone!

Happy Tuesday, All,

Garance, The Classical Stretch link is http://www.classicalstretch.com/

That's where I ordered. I got the basic Classical Stretch (it has 2 workouts on it), one of the newer ones which has 3 30-minute segments, and the TV show, which has about 30 segments and is a great bargain! I love her, but she does take some getting used to, as she's much more free-flowing than most instructors, and, as she herself says, ''I'm not good at counting.''

She's in Canada, so it took a long time for my order to arrive - 5 or 6 weeks.

Today, I plan to do Christi Taylor's 9801 Step.

Have a wonderful day,

Jen

Hi Deb, Josie, Jen and later posters--

This morning I did PS BShTri. My knee is feeling a lot better, but in the interests of safety, I am still going to wait until next week to do any cardio, which really caused flareups.

Thanks Jen for the info. I will check out the site and tiptoe into purchasing her stuff--maybe the basic one?

Snowed a little bit here last night. Now it is greyer than grey. I HATE November.

Anyone watching Dancing with the Stars? I think the judges have become so soft on scoring that they effectively cancel themselves out as having an impact on elimination.

Anyone watch the Today show this morning? According to the "experts," we will probably eat a 5000 calorie meal for Thanksgiving. Apparently, this much fat can have a dire impact on our gall bladders and hearts. The so-called Turkey snooze is a myth. It's just that our stomachs are working overtime, so the autonomic nervous system takes over. I came to the conclusion that Thanksgiving makes large family gatherings possible by insuring brain death while we digest our food. Don't fight, eat! I did cringe at that number, though!

ttfn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.