50 and Over-*Wednesday*

linnyrn

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies: I hope I didn't miss a post for wednesday. I'm getting spoiled with Deb starting it for the day: )
Last night went for 4mile walk again. Also did Bodymax and shoulders today. Feel Good!
I have to go to doctors today, my lymph nodes are swollen. Weird, not sick.
I'll check in later. Sons here for lunch~Linny~

Hi Linny!

Hope your checkup goes well. I'll be thinking of you. You had great workouts both days. You really BROUGHT IT as Tony Horton would say!:7 Enjoy your lunch w/your son.

All the icing & using a heating pad on my back has done wonders. Feel much better! Still planning on taking it easy (resting) for the rest of this week. Sunday I'll start back up but slowly.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Kathy:D

Hi Ladies,

Linny, keep us posted, I will be praying for you.

Today I will be running 5.5 miles.

Josie

Hi All,

Sorry I didn;t start the post today.. I took the day off from work and did a few errands early.. still not working out because of my back.

Anyone have plans for the weekend? DH will go fishing Sat and we will just hang around the house and do outside stuff Sun and Mon... We did most of our yard work, flowers etc last weekend so we can sit out there and enjoy it this weekend!

Have a good evening... bb tomorrow!

Deb

I hope everybody is feeling better soon!

Did Kick Max low impact timesaver today and yoga standing postures. Been working on incorporating more stretching into my workouts. As I age, I find the short stretches at the end of the Cathe workouts don't do it.

Continuing to stick to the Weight Watchers Program and getting good results. The Core Program is "clean eating" but I find it difficult to last on it more than a week at a time. I like the flex program because I can eat with everybody else. Weight Watchers allows you to switch between the plans weekly, so you can always change plans to "shock" your body.

This weekend I will be going to the college lacrosse finals in Baltimore. My husband is a big Johns Hopkins fan. And I plan to avoid housework and yard work as much as possible.

Have a nice evening.

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.