50 and Over: *Tuesday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning to all:

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend... I did Legs & Glutes standing pre-mix this am.. yesterday was an I-Tread and abs from Power Circuit. I joined the clean eating challenge which starts today for us U.S folks..

Have a great day!

Deb:)

Good Morning Deb and those that follow:
I'm going to give that clean eating a shot too. Hope you had a good weekend sounds like you had some good workouts.
I was lucky didn't get called in but had to look around for staff to replace people that didn't come in. I think thats the worst thing about being on call.
I did my 4miler with son last night and did Lowmax and shoulders. I'll check in later. Off to work>~Linny~

Good Morning!

Had a good weekend. Went out for drinks & a small bite to eat down by the water w/DH Saturday night. Caught some good bands too. Sunday was practising golf drive swings & putting w/DH & friend. Boy was that a hot one! Monday was mostly working on cleaning patio furniture, cleaning grill & planting. Glad that's finished with!

Saturday I did Tracey Staehle's Sculpt from HIKC + Classical Stretch floorwork. Sunday I did a 35" kickboxing workout from Tracey's Cardio Sweatfest. Monday I did Tracey's Sculpt Sweatfest. Tonight I may rest due to all that planting my back's a little twingy. Don't want to risk an injury.

I'll check out that clean eating checkin too. During the week I do so well but come the weekend, look out clean eating goes bye bye!

I'm glad everyone had good weekends! BBL, Kathy:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.