50 and Over - *Tuesday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Josie: How did the Cardio Coach go? I have never tried it but it gets really good reviews on this site.. I have 3 I-Trains that are ok..I got them when they had free downloads.. can you download on to a CD with Cardio Coach? I don;t have an MP3 player..'Good for you on getting back on the clean eating "wagon" again. I am trying as well, but when I am frustrated, ( back acting up, and I am afraid to do any excercise that might aggravate it) I want to eat more than ever!

Rhonda: do you do WW online or do you go to a place? I have the core plan details ( got from a friend), and it looks like just good old fashioned clean eating!

Linny: I hear you on the candy at work! I am going along fine then I turn around and someone has put a piece of birthday cake on my desk. AArugh!! too tempting... some times I make sure no one is looking and I toss it in the garbage! x(

Have a good day all!

Deb

Deb: Right now I am going to Weight Watchers Meetings. Even though I am a Life Time Member I am going through the whole thing again including Maintenance. I like the guidelines. Maintaining a food journal really helps and getting weighed weekly keeps me "honest."

Will post again later.

Rhonda

Morning Ladies!

I don't usually have time to post on weekends. That's why I'm not around. Saturday I did upper body to Tracey Staehle's Sweatfest Sculpt & then did the standing portion to Classical Stretch. Sunday I did cardio which was 49" to Drill Max. I was preparing dinner & wham my sciatic nerve went out on my lower right side of my back!! Deb I'm now w/you on the mending/recovery phase.x( Have to rest this entire week.:( Had to stay home from work on Monday but today still acky but back at work.

I swear I think its due to having osteopenia that my nerve goes out on me. Can't get a definitive answer from either my PCP or ob/gyn about this.

I did not eat clean yesterday. Way too much bread & waffles w/peanut butter which is my favorite. I guess I was reaching for comfort food. Not happy about that either. Back to eating clean today though.

Rhonda: Good luck w/WW. I hope your a big loser.

All you ladies bring it this week b/c I sure can't.

Have a wonderful day! BBL, Kathy:D

Hi Ladies:
Deb: I wish I had the willpower to throw it away.I did pretty in the clean eating today. Had turkeyburgers with feta for dinner.Tasty!
Rhonda: I hope to hear you were a loser today.
Kathy:I know my sciatica goes crazy if I do too much of anything. I have osteoarthritis in my back and sometimes its gets pretty bad and I'll have too use my TENS unit. Some people have good luck with them. I know I did.Good Luck!~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.