50 and Over- *Sunday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Afternoon!

I got a late start this am ( up at 6!) and had some coffee etc before working out. Did PLB Up only pre-mix..and my legs are fried! I did the floorwork this time, which I usually skip. I know tomorrow I am going to be hurting!

Rhonda: good for you with sticking to the WW program! I have problems with running as well, the most I do that is impact is the Sprint 8 workout on the treadmill.. I can run for 30 seconds, then walk etc. Good luck on the June rotation... keep us posted on how that is going.

Never have been "professionally" fitted for a bra.. where can you get that done? In most department stores, you are lucky to find someone that can check you out, let alone fit you !x(

Deb

Is the squeeze tape everybody is talking about:"Squeeze with Tracy Effinger"???????????????????????????????

I have decided that I rather have fewer bras that fit me properly than many that do not. You will not get help with proper fitting at Victoria's Secret or most department stores. My upper back has stopped hurting and my posture is better. Find a store or a store or department store that specializes in higher end bras. Do an internet search on how a bra should fit and you will get some links. You can also go to a place that specializes in fitting women who have had masectomies.

I did PUB yesterday and KPC today. My chest muscles hurt but it is a "good hurt." Still trying to tack on about 15 minutes of yoga at the end of each workout and my flexibility is slowly improving.

Regards,

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.