50 and over- *Sunday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi all,

Looks like it was pretty quiet here yesterday... Linny was all alone! Hope you had a good Chinese dinner. My DH and I went to a play and stopped at one of the Chinese buffets afterwards because it is so fast and we wanted to get home early... I always wish afterwards that we would have picked something else.. I eat all the junk! fried food, etc then have the ice cream and apple pie for dessert..

No workout today for me... 6 years ago I had surgery for a ruptured disk and starting Thursday last week it feels like it is back... I really hope not, since the last time I was in excruciating pain for 10 months before my Doctor referred me to a surgeon... this girl was begging for surgery! I am going to take it easy and hope for the best
Have a great weekend.. will check in tomorrow
Deb

Hi Ladies:
Deb: Please be careful with that back. Maybe you should rotate cold and heat. Did you do anything different for a workout day before?
I can not do buffets, I eat anything and everything when I go. My husband says he never has seen me eat like that before: ) I think its the fact that I need to eat more so I get more than my moneys worth. I did pretty good last nite, didn't stuff myself. I did have 2 white russians though.
This morning did BodyMax (cardio) and bis from PS.
My son coming over and we'll do our sunday grocery shopping and then hopefully do our 4 mile walk tonite.Have a great rest of the weekend.~Linny~

Deb: I hope your back is feeling better and this is a false alarm.
Linny: I try to avoid Buffets. The temptation is too great to make bad choices.

More Yoga Saturday morning before driving 4 hours to see my dear Mom in Law.

Did Pyramid Upper and Lower Body Up this morning. Cleaned house. Grocery shopping at Costco. Did stuff for work. Helped husband clean grill...trust me that was an experience. :( Cooked dinner. :9

What a weekend! I need a weekend from my weekend!

Weight Watchers weigh in on Tuesday.

Take care.

Rhonda

;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.