50 and Over *Monday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Hi Ladies:

Well it's the start of the week and I am not happy.. this back thing or whatever has got me really down. I don;t think I did anything with working out, as a matter of fact, I had a rest day on Wednesday last week, and woke up with this on Thursday. I am almost afraid to continue to do anything until I see if it is letting up or not.

Linny: hope you were able to make that walk with your son.. not only good for both of you physically, but also some good time spent with him.

Rhonda: you were like the "energizer bunny" this weekend!

All: can we make this a "try to clean up our eating" thread as well? I really need some support in that area! DH is a food-a-holic! Besides fishing, eating is his next favorite pasttime!

Have a great day all!

Deb:)

Hi Deb.

Today I will try Cardio Coach for the first time. I will let you all know how it went tomorrow.

Deb, I fell off the clean eating wagon and gained 2lbs. I promised myself to eat clean starting again today.

Josie

Tomorrow is Weight Watcher weigh in. Have been following the program really well. I realized a long time ago that I could not do the "clean eating thing." It made me put expectations and pressure on myself that were unrealistic. I could not do it for a long period of time. I really prefer the Weight Watchers Flex Plan. They have a monthly pass that does not require an joining fee and figures less than paying weekly. You can get more information at their web site: www.weightwatchers.com.

Did Cardio and Hi/Low Premix today.

Less than 20 days of school until Summer Break.

I'm pumped.

Regards,

Rhonda

Hi Ladies:
Deb: I really try in the clean eating then someone brings in candy at work: ( Didn't get to go on that walk last night but did tonite.
Josie: Good job with working out.
Rhonda: I hope you're a loser tomorrow at WW.
I did Lowmax and tris from PUB this morning. Have a great nite~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.