50 and Over- *Friday*

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Well the weekend is almost here! It was a very short week for me, only worked Tuesday and Wednesday! I think I am trying to see what it would be like to retire and work part-time! Will be doing High Step Training today to finish off the week. I am trying a new type rotation (for me anyway) of :

Upper Body
Cardio + Abs
Lower Body
Upper Body
Cardio + abs
Circuit

Then I will do the same next week but doing lower body twice etc. Sort of a mish mosh of Body for Life with adding a circuit for the 3rd cardio.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Deb

Well I'm back after doing 53 minutes + the stretch of High Step Training-Advanced.. WOW! I could not finish this today.. I basically callapsed at the 53 min mark, then just went right to the stretch.. can you say leg presses?

}(

Deb

Good Morning Ladies!

Deb: I can't stand High Step Training let alone doing it so incredibly early in the morning. I have all of Cathe's workouts & that's the only one that I never do. I'm impressed that you made it through 53 min. & I know what you mean w/the leg presses. I just feel those in my quads never where your supposed to feel them & my high step is at 14". The same holds true for one legged squats.:( Only feel those in my quads. What's up w/that anyway?

I like your rotation but I'll change it up so I can work my legs 3x a week. I want to incorporate Squeeze + squats, lunges, etc. I'll do my upper body all in one shot using Muscle Max. I don't believe I'll ever attain those teardrops on your quads but I'm sure as heck doing to give a try.:-(

Tonight will be a rest day as I'm pooped! I have laundry to do, etc. Tonight my son, Craig has to perform (he plays the viola) before a professional. She/he will critique his technique & give him pointers. He was notified that he'll be receiving an award soon.:D

No plans for the weekend. Supposed to rain.

Have a wonderful day! BBL, Kathy:D

Hi Ladies,

Tomorrow I will be runnig 5 miles at 7:00 AM and then walking with my friend Jeannie at 8:30 for 3 miles.

Deb and Kathy. Than you so much for caring.
I have the following cd's:

PP/SS
PUB/PLB
Me
Buts and Guts
Ab hits
Body Fusion
High step training
Low impact circuit

I'm planning on doing the following starting Monday

M - PP
T - Spinning
W - SS in the AM and running 3 miles in the PM
Th- Spinning
F - Rest
Sa- Running 5 miles easy + 3 mile walk
S - Running 7 miles long run

I'm going to try and do 2 weight days per week for
right now.

Please let me know if this looks ok.

Josie

Hi Ladies: Did Bodymax 2 and shoulders today. Maybe waterski tomorrow.Depends how cold the water is.
Deb: Good for you! I have High Step but I'm too afraid to use it.Looks like Heart Attack Step to me.
Kathy: Is this another son that does the viola?
Josie: You are quite the energizer bunny. Good luck with your workouts.I also would like Kathy's thoughts on Squeeze tape~Linny~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.