50 and Over: "Tumbling Thursday!"

fox2star

Cathlete
Tumbling on towards the weekend that is!

Good morning to all:

Well 2 more days and we have a 3 day weekend!

Linny: Good for you doing that walk! plus Body Max and shoulders! Glad to hear you are seeing your doctor .. you have to careful with swollen glands.. let us know how you make out..

Kathy H: glad to hear your back is getting better.I am hoping to start back on Sunday as well.

Josie: 5.5 miles is great!

Rhonda: I didn't know Kick Max had a low impact time saver! Those are usually the pre-mixes I pick now-a- days. Can't do high impact any more and anything over 50 minutes is too long! Maybe I'll go over to the DVD side of the site and take a look at that. I have KPC but have never done it in its entirety.. Have fun in Baltimore! I will be going there at the end of June for work.

Have a great day!

Deb:)

RE: 50 and Over:

Good Morning:
Hi Deb:Take it slow with your back.Thats one of my bad areas too. Have any plans for the 3-day weekend? I'm on-call all weekend: ( I hope its quiet at work. Went to MD appt.yesterday and have to go have some labs drawn this morning so I haven't eaten yet.
I went for another walk last night and did LIC premix and bis today.
Kathy:Hope your back gets better everyday.
Josie: Great Job on running.
Rhonda: I plan on going to the lake and not doing any housework either: ) ~Linny~

Morning Ladies!

Deb: Enjoy being outside over the weekend just don't do too much. Its a time for fun.

Josie: WOW! Great job on the run. I personally can't stand to run. I tried it last year & did not enjoy myself.

Rhonda: I like the Kick Max low impact too. I don't do the high impact of that one anymore. It just never really clicked w/me. I too find that I have to stretch much more now than before. I purchased Classical Stretch & its very good. Glad to hear about your loss w/WW. Enjoy lacrosse finals in Baltimore.

Linny: I'll be praying that all goes well for you. Great job on your workout.

My DH needs to seal our deck on Sat so there goes 2 days.:( I'll have to rush to do my planting on Monday once the deck dries. DH wants to go to the putting green to learn how to play golf. Wish me luck w/my sciactia. Its feeling a little twingy today.:( Will probably go out for drinks:eek: Saturday night. Where I live its a nautical town so during the summer its PARTY, PARTY, PARTY.:7 LOL

Have a wonderful day everyone! BBL, Kathy:D

So here is what I had for dinner:

http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=100561

It was really really good.

Did Time Saver Muscle Max and one of Cathe's 13 Minute Stretches. I really cannot handle much over an hour.

Hope everybody is feeling better. The backs feel better. The nodes go down and blood tests are great.

Counting tomorrow only 12 1/2 more days of teaching this year, plus graduation, plus 1 1/2 professional days......The end is in sight. I am looking forward to summer break and focusing on other things.

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.