50 and over "Sunday.....Monday"

lemoncustard

Cathlete
Hope everybody is doing well and enjoying their long weekend...I certainly am.

My daughter just called. She went down to the Mall (Washington, D.C.) for the Memorial Day festivities. There is a major thunderstorm and everybody was made to leave because it is a big open area....I would assume that the Washington Monument would be a super lightening rod....ha..ha..Washington Humor....

So I will get off the computer and post again later after the storm.

By the way, everybody is happy in my house because Johns Hopkins University won the game and is in the finals against Duke tomorrow. Hopefully things will cool off a bit.

Rhonda

RE: 50 and over

Hi All,

Ronda: sounds like you are having a good holiday.. Is your daughter in school in Washington DC? Do you live nearby? We are having the strangest weather here today ( Buffalo NY).. it has been really windy and feeling like it should be raining.. all dark and gloomy. It just started raining a few minutes ago.

Did CTX UPper Body split today.. wow, this is a great workout. I have done most of the CTX workouts, but never did this pre-mix before. It could easily become one of my favorite upper body workouts.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

Deb ;-)

RE: 50 and over

Happy Memorial DAy to all:

Did a 30 minute I-Train interval treadmill workout today and abs from CTX Power Circuit..

Off to do gardening, etc.. hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!

Deb

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.