5 ft 3 and under May 30

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hi Ladies - no exercise for me today. About to go sit in the car for an 8 hour drive. Tomorrow I will probably go for a run and do some abs though.

Hope you all have a great Saturday!
Heather

Good morning,

Today was 8 mile run followed by abs. I don't no what the heck is going on, but I totally filling nasaues and bloated. We have been trying for baby # 6 but I just had a period about a week ago. Anyways' you all enjoy your workouts and weekends!

Lourdes

Good Morning,

This morning I did SJP step only and then sts med ball abs. Later I will do yoga. I am watching my 6 month old nephew right now.

Lourdes-now I am really impressed you have kids an still manage to workout like you do.

hives

I don't know what caused them yesterday, but I think that it is the nuts I have been eating. I don't hardly ever get an allergy. I had to take some benadryl and that knocked me out. I plan to be back at my workouts next week. Maybe, tomorrow. :D I would like to go for a run because its not too hot. I skipped yesterday and today cause of my hives/sore butt lol! I'm trying a week without wheat to see if that is the allergy that has stalled my weight loss. A trainer I know suggested that I get tested but I figure cutting out one then another thing in my diet will be a cheaper way to go.

Lourdes- Does that mean you already have 5 babies? Wow, I'm in awe.

I did ME. Tomorrow is CTX step and intervals and 45 minutes of kickboxing.

Tobermory

Six? I had one and never managed to get pregnant again -- I am deeply envious:)

I don't know what caused them yesterday, but I think that it is the nuts I have been eating. I don't hardly ever get an allergy. I had to take some benadryl and that knocked me out. I plan to be back at my workouts next week. Maybe, tomorrow. :D I would like to go for a run because its not too hot. I skipped yesterday and today cause of my hives/sore butt lol! I'm trying a week without wheat to see if that is the allergy that has stalled my weight loss. A trainer I know suggested that I get tested but I figure cutting out one then another thing in my diet will be a cheaper way to go.

Lourdes- Does that mean you already have 5 babies? Wow, I'm in awe.

Well, they're not babies anymore. I have 5 boy's 14,12, 9,9, and 4.

Lourdes

Good Morning,

This morning I did SJP step only and then sts med ball abs. Later I will do yoga. I am watching my 6 month old nephew right now.

Lourdes-now I am really impressed you have kids an still manage to workout like you do.

I have to just to keep up with all them boy's! I love being a mom to boy's, but I could get use to a baby girl. Way to many boy's around here!

Lourdes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.