5 ft 3 and Under June 29

hriacobacci

Cathlete
Hi ladies. Hope you all had a good weekend. Yesterday I did 40 mins of Step Blast then my last Chest and Back for STS YEAH! Today I will run 30 mins then do my last plyo legs (again YEAH).

Have a good one,
Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is mother will allow is Lean Circuit 2 and abs. She wants to go to Hobby Lobby. I have had a migrain all weekend I think its from not enough water and being outside all weekend.

Hope you feel better. I get migraines too and there is nothing fun about them. I have found the exercise doesn't help one bit either.
Heather

Good Morning,

Tonite is mother will allow is Lean Circuit 2 and abs. She wants to go to Hobby Lobby. I have had a migrain all weekend I think its from not enough water and being outside all weekend.

I went for a 35 minute jog/hike this morning and then did Stretch Max 1.

Roxie- I hope you feel better. My brother takes zinc for his migraines, it seems to help.

I have drank 1 1/2 bottles of water so far an am feeling alittle better aiming for 3 bottles and work and 2 when I get home hoping to refuel.

I used to not drink much water. I really don't like it and have to force myself to drink it. I don't sit and drink anything else though either. Just not a thirsty kind of person I guess.

However, once I started making myself drink it (drink 1 32 oz before lunch and 1 after then whatever I need during and post workouts) I noticed a huge difference in how much easier workouts became and how I felt. I can really tell now if I don't get enough.

Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.