40s - where's Waldo?

fitover40

Cathlete
Or should it say where's Ronne? lol

Roxie, I did sleep last night, thanks for the sleep wishes. Now let's all make wishes for Roxie for a resolution to the job/move situation. Hard to do while in the moment but try to see the positive and know this is meant to be your journey at this moment.

Planning on doing GS Legs, I need to work legs so thought I'd punish myself :)

Good Morning,

Today I will make up Fridays workout if DH gets my room put back together and I will go for a walk. It would be nice if my new workouts would arrive before we move but since his job starts Dec 7th and I ahve no idea where we are living I doubt that is going to happen.

Lisa-where we are going has a very good jr college so I am thinking about going back to school. I am glad to hear you got a good nights sleep I finally got a good one too but I was really tired last night.

Hi girls! Have to do something, maybe yoga? We will see, want to clean first. I hope Ronne is ok, she has been gone for weeks now. Roxie, will DH commute for a bit? What do you want to study in school? Big changes. Lisa, where is DH off to this week? Jody, I only have 2 more weeks of school! We go to Vegas after that for some alone time. Looking forward to that! Murphy, how are you feeling? I also really need to do some Christmas shopping, I was bad and bought for myself on Friday! All right, better get moving! Have a good day! Mary

LIC cardio blast pm, abs, BM1 bi and tri done.

Roxie, that is a lot to sort thru but think you will look for the bright side as much as possible. It will be sad to not be as close to your dtr though.
Mary, I think I will be done on the 14th. Vegas w/ hubs sounds fun. I'm going organize over break (pics, boxes).
Lisa, I don't do legs too often, I rely on step, running, whatever to keep them in shape while I'm in school/work mode. STS is on semi permanent back burner for same reason. Hair appt on Thurs.
Murphy, hoping you are feeling better and getting a workout in here and there.
Ronne, hi~~

Last edited:
2.23 miles done on the TM so one of my workouts is done but I really need to make up some kind of a stretch.

Mary-I don't know what I would do but there are no jobs available for me so I have to do something.

Jody-both of my daughters live here in town the youngest comes over to do her laundry so she is going to have to figure out what to do about that and we also have her dog so we have to find a place that will takes pets until we can buy a house. She is the one that is going to have the hardest time adjusting her sister has her husband and baby so it will be easier for her.

My torture session is done and my legs are fried.

Jody, when I have a lot of activities planned I typically will not do legs to save them for said activity. I figure since I have to go into the office tomorrow that I won't be doing any big w/o so I'll just hobble into work and feel all 48 of my years :) Sounds like you are doing a good job getting in the workouts. I decided to wait on any haircut here, I'm soooo glad I talked myself off of that cliff. When I finally do go it will have been 11 mths since I got it cut.

Roxie, your posts seem very calm about the changes that will be coming your way. Is that the correct vibe?

Mary, DH is going to St. Paul, Minnesota, hee hee, guess he won't be coming home saying how hot it was. Ooooh, I'm jelly that you are off in 2 weeks, when do you start back?

Murphy, hope you're on the mend, just in time for work day Monday :)

Ronne, seriously, just put our minds at ease, k?

Lisa-I don't have any choice but to be calm there isn't a whole lot I can do about it. I am not looking forward to telling my bosses.

Mary-the town is and hour and a half away so dh can not commute, I am going to have to live with the kids for a couple of days to finish out my two weeks because I won't know anything unti Thursday so it doesn't give us a whole lot of time.

Hi girls! Did disc 3 from STS, I think Lisa inspired me working legs! Roxie, good luck today. Hope the bosses take it ok. Lisa, don't work too hard in the office! I do like to AB at home also. Jody, I have to be in the mood to organize, once I start I just keep going, it's just getting the motivation. Hi Murphy, Ronne. Kind of a quiet day today! I'm going to enjoy it because I know it's going to get busy tomorrow! Have a good day! Mary

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Push Circuit 1 and I really need to do some abs. This is the last week of the push circuit then its on to lean circuit.

Mary-I can't say anything until Thursday thats when its official and I know its not going to go over so well.

I don't wanna but I'm going to go w/o, since I inspired Mary I'll reciprocate with inspiration from her and do GS BSB :) brrrrrr, it was a c-c-c-cold day today.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CLX Push Circuit 1 and Turbo Jam Ab Jam. GS was over tonite and when I tried to hold him he stuck out his bottom lip and started crying so I gave him to Grandpa and he still wasn't happy so I had to give him back to mommy, she goes back to work tomarrow I feel so sorry for the babysitter.

Lisa-good job getting your workout done and it was extremely cold today.

4ds kickboxing only and abs. Headache today, booze! Haha I typed boo and my phone auto correct to booze!

Roxie, that's the beauty of being a grandma

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is some kind of cardio just don't know what yet. Usually by this time I have my christmas tree up so its a little depressing that I can't do it for a while and probably won't this year. I really wish I knew for sure what is going to happen this waiting stuff sucks.

Lisa-it made me feel bad when he started crying its like saying I don't like my grandma.

Hi girls! Did hills on the TM, will maybe do a barre workout later if there is time. Lisa, haha! I thought you had a hangover! Wondered where you went on a Monday for fun! Roxie, he's still so little! He just wants his mom, soon he'll be running to you and running from her! When will you find out for sure what is going on? Jody, hope you are having fun at clinicals! Hi Murphy! Ronne, have you left us for good? DH surprised me yesterday! I got an iPhone! Now you will always be with me! (the Cathe app). Kids are jealous! Speaking of kids, have to go get them! Have a good night! Mary

Good Afternoon,

Well we found out they are not putting a route here so it looks like it will definetly be a move I will no more after Thursday that is when the bidding on this route ends but my husband is first in line so it pretty much is his then it will be time to look for a place to live and do the moving thing again. I just hate to write out a resignation letter.

Mary-nice on the iphone we are getting new ones next month.

Early Christmas present for Mary? Soon she will be having auto correct errors. I just happened to see that one change to booze. What does that mean that my phone knows that word?

Roxie, I'm sure it feels that way. Try to look at the bright side like mature always seems to do. :)

Lisa, hahahaha! I do want to be mature! When will I feel like a grown up? Roxie, it is a new adventure, for both of you and you get to do it together. Thank goodness it's just an hour and a half from your daughters. Do you think you can take one of those tests they offer in the guidance department? Then you can see where your interests lie. It is just such a pain to move, especially at the holidays. Will you rent til your house sells? I'm sorry for being so nosy and so many questions, I'm sure your mind is racing!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 1.79 miles on the TM part run part walk, hurt my back at work yesterday so I took it easy.

Mary-we are going to have to rent until our house sells we plan on renting ours until it sells we should be able to get 1200.00 for it. I am planning on concentrating on finding a place to live and getting organized before I start looking for work. We have lived here for 9 years so we have alot of stuff to pack up and move but with each move we throw stuff away. I don't mind the questions it helps me deal with stuff.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.