Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

40's - week of 2/3/13

This is a discussion on 40's - week of 2/3/13 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Good Morning, I will do Cardio Leg Blast when I get home and I am hoping the weather gets as ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Cathlete
Roxie 1965's Profile Fields

Good Morning,

I will do Cardio Leg Blast when I get home and I am hoping the weather gets as warm as it says its suppose to so I can go for a walk.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Cathlete

Good Evening,

I did Cardio Leg Blast when I got home had to stop early because I was getting light headed and winded.
Old 02-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Cathlete
fitover40's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to fitover40 Send a message via Yahoo to fitover40

Did KM including that blasted leg cond drills. Tomorrow I don't expect to get in a w/o, into the torture chamber that I will leave early, get a hair cut and then to the chiro. Neck feeling much better, except a little sore in different area, I think from all the stretching I'm doing laying with a towel rolled behind my neck ... he said to expect that.

Roxie, I've done CLB and was totally wiped out and another time flew thru it so depends on what going on with your body. Did you eat enough today?
Old 02-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Cathlete

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitover40 View Post
Did KM including that blasted leg cond drills. Tomorrow I don't expect to get in a w/o, into the torture chamber that I will leave early, get a hair cut and then to the chiro. Neck feeling much better, except a little sore in different area, I think from all the stretching I'm doing laying with a towel rolled behind my neck ... he said to expect that.

Roxie, I've done CLB and was totally wiped out and another time flew thru it so depends on what going on with your body. Did you eat enough today?
Lisa-no I didn't eat well today so I was a little weak and I have a cold so its not helping.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:00 AM
Cathlete
Ronne's Profile Fields

Hi all

Mary - oh I've not heard of that one. I'll watch out for it. I quite fancy I'll Give It a Year which is a new comedy out soon. Lincoln was excellent by the way, I recommend it.

Lisa - I don't mind the leg drills in KM it's the cardio drills I can't cope with. They are so tough! Glad to hear you're getting some relief from your neck problems. Sounds like this guy might have 'cracked' the problem - sorry, terrible joke!!

Roxie - it's amazing what a difference how you're feeling makes to a workout.

Today I did AOL with Core 1. I did it on Sun and really struggled and today I breezed through. Had a big smile on my face by the end. I felt like I could have done a couple of extra rounds. Shows you how different workouts can be depending on how you're feeling.
Really enjoyed the film last night. I learnt loads - don't know a thing about American history really. Daniel Day-Lewis was amazing. You just forget you're watching an actor.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:22 AM
Cathlete

Good Morning,

I will do Xtrain Bis and Tris today and its suppose to be in the 60's so I will also go for a walk. I don't know what we are doing today I need to clean and we probably will take a load to storage.

Ronne-AOL is ususally not a problem for me I think its not only how you are feeling but if you like the workout too, leg work is not my favorite.
Old 02-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Cathlete
scubagirl's Profile Fields

Hi girls! Long work day today, did Rumble, I am avoiding HS. I need to give it another chance. Roxie, enjoy that weather! Still snowing here! How's the house coming? Ronne, I heard Lincoln was good. I use to love history class! I have forgotten a lot! Lisa, how's the hair? The neck? Jody, how's school? The semester is progressing! Hi Murphy! Have to get dinner going. I need to get used to the work schedule again! Mary
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 AM
Cathlete

Feels good to type in the morning again. I got up when the alarm went off and did not fool around. Funny, when I don't fool around I have time to get things done. :-) I actually got some sleep last night too, yahooooo.

Lisa - good luck with the torture chamber.

Murphy
Old 02-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Cathlete
Ronne's Profile Fields

Hi all

Murphy - good to see you back!

Mary - What is it you don't like about HS?

Roxie - are you doing the 90 day rotation as well?

Lisa - I guess you're having your fingernails pulled out or something!!

Today was HS cardio only. Short and sweet. I think this one of Cathe's easiest in years (not done the conditioning yet as it's not in the rotation). Nice to have one that doesn't kill me! Coming to the end of week 4 now. Two more days to go, then I get to try SuperCuts and Tabatacise next week!
Old 02-07-2013, 10:26 AM
Cathlete
Faithnveggies's Profile Fields

Leg blast and some core done, xtend class later today. Extra workouts aren't cheating, (just wine, sugar, fruit, carbs, bread, etc.)
Lisa, glad your treatments are effective! They adjusted you, too? I think I saw that on FB. I think that lunging off step and tuck jumps both compress spine. Yes, bf blacked out on one of those older jarring roller coasters, he felt crappy the rest of the day and had numbness doing down arms to fingers. We haven't been on any amusement park trips since. I think his tests showed compression of vertebrae, can't remember.
Ronne, great job on rotation!
Murphy, I believe sleep is very important for good health and handling stress.
Roxie, it sounds like you are emptying out your home a little bit at a time. Is storage close by? Any nibbles yet?
Mary, spring break, first week of March.....