40's March Maddies

Murphy

Cathlete
Did AOLOH today. Had to sub some stuff. Felt good. Boy am I out of shape.

I am well. Surgery on the 19th. I hope everyone else is coming along.

Mary (?) - what Tracie Long did you do? I have a lot of her stuff but have not done some in a while.

Ps - how do I move the other March posts to here?

I did PRS2 today. I was one of the numnuts that posted Mar to Feb yesterday, I didn't realize it was a new month until the end of the day.

Hey Murphy, glad to see you're still in the workout game. I'm sure surgery will be a piece of cake compared to what you've been through already.

Good Afternoon,

I walked on the TM for 35 minutes today probably should have done a stretch. Well it looks like the snow has stopped we got a total of 3" but a sleet storm during the night so I guess I am going to have to go to work tomarrow.

Lisa-I hear there was a major pile up out there yesterday.

Hi everyone

Roxie - hope spring is on the way for you soon.

Lisa - that machine looks cool! I understand the rebounder thing now. I like the idea of exercising lying down :D

Murphy - thanks for getting us to started. Keep my fingers crossed that the surgery goes well.

Had a nice night out on Sat with people we haven't seen for a while. Had delicious home-cooked Indian food.
Did some more holiday research, gets a bit tedious on the computer sometimes.
Had a day off on Sat, did AOLIH yesterday and Leaner Legs today. Had major thigh DOMS on Sat from Drop Set Strength. I was squeaking when I walked down the stairs!

Hello! Today did an Annie Mairs w/o, yesterday did physique 57. Murphy, so good to hear from you! I did Tracie's, I think figure butt? It was ok, a quick one. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It will be good to get it out. Lisa, I'm a ding dong too! Totally forgot it's March! ALL READY! You weren't out driving in that pile up we're you? Roxie, snow missed us, we got 3 inches, but thank goodness it stayed south of us. Ronne, where in France are you going? It all looks so beautiful to me! Hi Jody! Cleaning today. Hope everyone has a good day! Mary

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Stepboxing with Kickboxing drills. Bitterly cold here today ready for a warm up.

I did a Walmart run this morning (that should count as a w/o, right?), anyway, only walked the dogs 2.75 miles then came home and did 60 min of stretching on the pilates reformer. It really helps me get more into the stretch.

Roxie, it's beautiful here, warm weather is coming your way!

Mary, we hardly go to Denver so we weren't on the road. I guess this is the biggest wreck we've had in our history.

Ronne, get the WD-40 out for that squeaking :)

I did a Walmart run this morning (that should count as a w/o, right?), anyway, only walked the dogs 2.75 miles then came home and did 60 min of stretching on the pilates reformer. It really helps me get more into the stretch.

Roxie, it's beautiful here, warm weather is coming your way!

Mary, we hardly go to Denver so we weren't on the road. I guess this is the biggest wreck we've had in our history.

Ronne, get the WD-40 out for that squeaking :)

Lisa-I don't see a warm up in site suppose to snow again Wednesday and Saturday but it sure would be nice.

Hi everyone

Busy day here so quick post. Did AB, the Random Burn premix. Ever wondered why it's 5 minutes longer than the main programme? That's because 2 rounds are repeated!!! Eeek.

Hello! Today did a premix from TTM. Hope all is well with everyone! Basketball ended on Saturday, track started today! I got a 48 hour break! Lol! Have to do running around, hope everyone is good, Mary

Did some jumpboard on the reformer, I didn't time it, about 30 min? Then some stretching. Took dogs for walk for 3.15 miles. I was sore down my lats this morning, the only thing I can contribute it to is this stretch where you lay on your side supporting weight on one arm, your bum is on the platform then you slide in and out. Maybe it worked my muscles because of being on one arm, I haven't done that since pre-surgery. It is easier than side planks since you leave your bum on the platform and slide in and out.

Jody, you are right, the neck ache where skull meets back of neck seems to be caused by step even though I do it LI. Actually, I need to see if it's caused by any upright workout even if it's LI. I hope it's just part of my recovery.

Mary, glad you got a break! I feel so guilty , here I fell asleep for a nap this afternoon. I certainly didn't mean to!

Ronne, I prefer the PM where they only do each one once :)

I did lean legs and abs. I like this one. Actually, I like most of the ones. I don't like the step ones but that is no surprise, step us not my thing. I was supposed to do AB, but just could not face it this morning. Let's see how tomorrow goes. ;-)

Murphy

Hi Ladies

A bit less pressured today!

Murphy - are you doing the March rotation? I am.

Lisa - that sounds like it would definitely work your lats. Like that exercise in STS abs pilates section, the mermaid?

Mary - you sound busy too!

Did 4DS LIS step only (subbed it for Step Moves as I only did that last week). Good to do something a bit shorter.
Just got a letter from school about DD's attendance. They have to send a letter if her attendance drops below 85% in a term. She was off for a week ill in a 6 week term, so we get a letter. Ridiculous!

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Bootcamp Cardio only and now getting ready to go shopping with DH so glad to be back on a normal schedule. The heating element in our oven went out and the landlord said she couldn't get a new one until Saturday so its a good thing it is going to warm up so we can use the grill. Sorry no time for personals I will be back later.

I did a 50 min combined reformer/jumpboard class, this one was fun! then I did a 20 min jumpboard in addition. Not sure if I'll walk dogs today, it snowed last night, I'm sure by afternoon it will be melted off, but the dogs were very naughty while I was working out so I'm not feeling indebted to them at all! Trying to straighten out my unemployment too and had to call them and got a rude lady, that's how my day started and then the dogs acted up. Maybe a walk would do my attitude good :)

Ronne, yes, I've also found a couple of different ways to do the mermaid too which really worked my waist. I'm amazed how I'm feeling different muscles than normal. GUess pilates is really a w/o (I was sweating this morning!)
If the absence was excused by you then you should know!(our kids always had to be excused otherwise we would get a phone call).

Roxie, so is the boss people back? And you are back to part time?

Murphy, there are many times I can't face AB, sometimes I do the PM that is just one round of each cycle.

Ended up walking dog 2.5 miles, snow all melted

Last edited:
Good Evening,

Spent to much money at Sams today but knew that was going to happen and I got 2 clips to go on my Pandora bracelet that youngest DD got me for christmas so it was a good day.

Lisa-yes they are back and he looks better then I have seen him in 3 or 4 years and I am back to parttime.

Hi everyone

Roxie - glad things are back to normal again for you :).

Lisa - sounds like you've found a really good set-up for working out. It's funny how your day can be affected by something like a bad phone call. It can really mess up your whole day.

Hi to Murphy, Mary and Jody if you're lurking.

Work calming down a bit but feeling very stressed trying to sort out holiday, also got my parents coming this weekend, we're all going out tomorrow night and on Sunday, so organising that as well. Just feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Did ME, skipped some abs at the end as I'd just had enough!

Did about 60 min on the reformer, it ended up being mostly leg work. Then walked 5 miles!

Ronne, I get tired of planning holidays, but if i don't we don't do anything, HENCE WHY we haven't been anywhere. It's a lot of work doing the planning!

Roxie, I don't belong to Sams or Price Club or anything for that exact reason, I spend too much!

Mary, are you running around with work and all kid activities?

Jody, we know you are busy, when is spring break?

Waves to Murphy!

Hello! Sorry missing, just running around. Today did PLB, yesterday KP&C. Ronne, enjoy your visit with your folks. Sometimes the little things do get overwhelming. Sometimes it would be so nice if someone else did the planning! I'd follow! Roxie, glad you are back on your regular schedule! Lisa, sounds like you are enjoying that reformer! I'm not going to let you enable me! Hi Jody and Murphy! Have to start my running around in the car, I think it might be a Chipoltle dinner, don't tell! Mary

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.