4/29/09 DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE!

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good morning to you all!

How is everyone feeling? I hope you are better and ready for the day. :)

Plan:
HST
a walk this evening

Work as usual today.

What are your plans? I hope you have a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Morning!

Today is 4DS Chest, back,bicep and triceps. Then i will do a cardio on the treadmill,probably CC! Im not 100% better but im improving...im not putting off my workouts anymore!;)

Heidi-Did you see Belinda's update on the OD thread her DH started? She is doing better. I see your doing your walks in the evening...i will join you this evening with one. ive got to get on the ball here. Im suppose to weigh in on friday:confused: my eating has been good though, atleast i got in LIC on monday(forgot about that:rolleyes:) Enjoy your workout today,looks like a goodie!

Trish-Whats on tabs today? Can't wait to see the pics from your basebent...i can admire it and dream of a place of my own one day:)LOL...

ok,off to log my cals today. bbl

Hello,

Amelia: Have a great workout! Glad to hear that you are feeling better today. :)
I didn't see the note about Belinda yet. I will check it out shortly. Also glad to hear that she is recovering.

Just finished HST. Great workout! Everytime I bent over sweat would roll off my chin!

Hello to everyone!
Off to shower and work.
BBL
Heidi

Hey Girls!

Today was Meso 3 - Plyo Legs. All I have to say is "I LOVE plyo legs!". I had been reading others posts about the series and I was starting to dread it. However, I was able to do the whole thing without stopping so that was GREAT! It was really alot of fun! I never knew I could jump so high!

On a side note - last night both of my feet were very crampy. I almost couldn't get to sleep because I was afraid they would spaz out on me like one of them had earlier. (it really hurt!) I wonder if maybe I need to do more stretching?? Does anyone else get these? I occasionally get them in my calves - but my feet are usually ok. Anyway...

Great workouts so far everyone!

Workout done! I finally decided on doing 4DS chest,shoulders,triceps then i did cardio coach V 4. Burned 503cals:) now i will have to wait and see how my body reacts to it, i want to get a dogwalk in later.

Heidi-HST is definitely a sweat maker,lol..actually all of Cathe's workout are:eek: Hey,when is your 10K? Isn't it coming up soon?

Karen-I use to get very painful leg cramps when i was pregnate,but nothing since then....i believe i remember the doctor telling me that there harmless,unless you have some kind of artery disease or diabetes. Great job with your workout today! Im glad your enjoying it...

im eating my lunch right now, brown rice,tuna and some organic cream of mushroom soup...all stirred together It SOOOOOOO good! My DH thinks im crazy everytime i eat it:rolleyes:

ok...TTYL:)

Hey Karen! Nice job getting in Plyo Legs today! The comments I have been reading have given me the same feeling of whether I really want to attempt this one. Glad you found it doable and fun at that.
My workout today had a few plyo movements and were ok. When I get back on to STS I will be looking forward to trying these out.
Not sure what is up with your feet. Is it just your feet or your whole leg? Might be time for a better supportive shoe?

Amelia: Good for you getting in your workout today! You know my legs are already feeling that workout today? ;) Oh Boy! I haven't done leg presses in awhile and I have a feeling I will be walking funny tomorrow.
My 10K race isn't until the end June. I am on a training schedule for 10weeks by runnerworld. So far so good keeping up with it.

HAHA! I am listening to turkeys gobble out in my yard! Going to run and take a picture!
BBL
Heidi

Back...missed them. They have already run across in to the neighbors yard headed to the pines. We will have little babies soon I am sure! They look so funny running through the grass because they are no taller than it. ;) Very cute.

Last edited:
Heidi...i would love to see the wild turkeys,so cool! We live on a lake and those big canadian geese come around this time of the year and bring out there little babies,there so cute!

For some reason i thought your race was in may...i don't know why? oh...maybe its the one i had my eye on thats in may,lol:rolleyes: i will do one later in the year!

I got my walk in:D 30mins...now its jammy time! Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.