4/18 DO WHAT YOU WANT JUST GET IT DONE!

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning to you all!

I am up and getting ready for the race! Small breakfast and some stretching are in order.

It looks pretty dark out there.....I hope that it isn't going to rain.

Have a great morning and workout if that is your plan.
BBL to report in. ;)
Heidi

GO....HEIDI...GO......ROCK IT GIRL!

Morning Belinda-I bet your eager to see your DH fly in today(or is he already there?) is there no change in your symptons?

ok,im up early to get ready for work,blahhhhhh, the good news is tommorrow i get to sleep in late:D

Were taking the kids fishing today. Were gonna stop by subway and bring it to the lake.

Have a great day girls. Today is my rest day!

Thanks girls! ;)

Belinda: How are you today? I hope that your DH has a safe trip back home.

Amelia: I hope you have a good day. Your trip tomorrow sounds like a lot of fun.
Have a great time! ;)

Hello to Steph, Karen and Jay! Enjoy your saturday. :)
BBL
Heidi

Good morning girls,

No change! I am so frustrated! DH is on his way home, I am so glad:rolleyes: Maybe I can relax a little more. I wished I could sleep at night!

I will try to check in later!

Take care,

Hello,

FINISHED! ;)

Race went well for my first run outdoors. First mile: 9:12. Came in around *31:05. Still waiting for the totals to show up on-line.
Met my cousin at the finish he was taking photos of the race. He will send me my photos soon.
Ran the race course back to check on my friend that entered as a walker. She ended up helping some little boy that got left behind by his dad. The boy was scared and lost at only 10years old. Stupid Dad! Got me really mad. Your kid is more important than your race time....DUH!

Anyway...all in all it was a fun time for all. :)

Belinda: Take care, get well soon! Thinking of you. :)

Have a great weekend! Next race...May 17th. (maybe)
Heidi

Last edited:
Hi Amelia!

Thank you! I called the YMCA to get the exact time which I edited above. No wheres near my first and 2nd 5K's but so what that was like 8years ago. Ha! ;)

I am still waiting for those photos from my cousin. I hope he sends them soon so I can share them with you all. ;)

Feeling good after the race. No twinges yet. ;) I guess starting Monday I will get back to STS or something in the way of regular weight training. :) I will be doing more of my runs outside as well. Need to get ready for a couple of races I have my eye on. ;)

Are you planning on another one soon? I wish I could join you. :) Have a good one if you do decide to go.

Off to do some laundry. Have a great afternoon everyone!
Heidi

Belinda-sending more hugs to you! Im sorry your having to go through all of this:(

Heidi-Im not sure yet about the races...i may do another one,it was fun! I really need to work on my speed & find a race that doesn't have too many hills:confused::D;)

hey to everybody! We went fishing...well,DH and the kids fished,i read a book ;), the last thing i want to do is stick a wiggle worm on a hook;).

later gators

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.