30 Day Veggers - Day 12

Liann

Cathlete
Not sure how many of us will check in this weekend, but wanted to start this today really quick anyways. I am getting ready to down some Kashi cereal with soy milk and then I will be heading out to take my doggies to meet their pet sitter. Me and my DH are going out to WA for Christmas and I do not want to leave my poor mom with three dogs to care for, so two of the dogs will be boarded. It's a "luxury" resort for doggies, so they shouldn't mind too much. They will even have their own plasma tv in their doggie suite and heck we don't even have one of those! ;)

Dinner is going to be veggie lasagna and lunch will just be some leftover soup and wraps. Hope everyone has an awesome Saturday!!!

good morning Liann. Good luck with the new pet sitter. I think I want to stay at the resort...think the pets would mind? Im convinced most days that "moose the cat" considers me his pet and not the other way around!!!

I had Kashi with soy for breafast and will be having left over pizza for lunch and then the corn chowder with grilled cheese for dinner.

Have a great saturday

Good morning.

Doing well so far. I'm just trying to continue to find ways to keep up with the protein amounts that I know I need. This has been the main challenge, but it seems to be okay so far.

Yesterday I found the Tabouli salad I have been looking for. It's really good on top of hummis on a whole grain pita, or you could just eat it by itself, or p[robably on top of other things that I'm not aware of yet!

Liann: good luck with the pet sitter. Now, who fends for the critters when you're gone??

Emily: Thanks for the info. on getting tofu... So, yesterday morning DH goes to the shop Rite, and he comes back with a pack of tofu. I was like, "how did you know I was looking for that?" Well, he was on here reading some of my stuff. Now, don't get me wrong, he is the most laid back, unobtrusive man in the world. He was reading it because the other day I was writing on my other check in about a concert I was going to and some other stuff, so he was bored and went back to see what else I had said about it. So, he surprised me with the tofu. He said it was in the produce section by the organic stuff.

Belinda: Tabouli is a chopped salad of sorts with parsley, tomatoes, bulgur ( cracked wheat), onions, lemon juice, and spices.It's pretty yummy!

Okay, off to start the day. Have a great weekend!

Hi ladies,

I am still going strong! Had a garage sale this morning! It is getting to hot outside for me!

Vicki, Tabouli sounds yummy! I need to find a recipe!!

Have a great weekend!
Belinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.