12-WEEK Challengers for THURSDAY****

L Sass

Cathlete
Goood Thursday morning everyone! Popped up this a.m. and got in a 3-mile SS incline walk at a 4.5 mph pace and the cardio part of KPC (up to the drills) Wanted to do that circuit but my arms and shoulders are so fried from that ice chip fest yesterday that I don't want to risk anything. So solid cardio is good every now and again. Keep the eating clean and focused! We are on target - and despite winter - spring is right around the corner. We are going to be AWESOME!!!

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Morning Lorrie-- :)

Great workout ! I think I'd rather have snow than ice. It's cold again this morning. Brrr. I'm thinking positively too that spring will come soon--maybe??! :)

Today's workout :
20mins bike moderate rate
20mins Treadmill at 7mph incline at 10%
20mins elliptical resistance set at 10

I will insert some squats in here as well. Burn baby burn :)

Abs worked on machines at gym with leg lifts on roman chair.
Im also working biceps today. Probably using PUB and another workout for them.

Ive noticed a big change since I started this training 15 days ago. Legs are strong and my endurance has improved. Plus the jeans are loose :)

Good Morning:)

Waiting to go home and go to bed:) Ill sleep for a couple of hours then start my day:)

Lorie** Good job on the workout. I am focused. Im not looking for fatloss or weightloss just more muscle definition for tank top season thats just around the corner. If I keep working out like I have, that shouldn't be a prob.

Kath** Yeah on the jeans! I have a pile of jeans in my closet that are to big for me so I offered them to a friend. SHe came over to try them on and they were all to tight, I couldn't beleive it. I am 5'4" 117 lbs and she is 5'0" 114 lbs. You wouldn;t think that there would be that much difference in us. When she left I thought, maybe those pants she tried on will fit me if they were tight on her. They were awful!!! Waaaaaaaaaaay to big! Im glad I didn't try them on in front of her.I guess I have alot of muscle while she just walks.

So yesterdays workout was a long painful one and today I will be just running and abs. Later this week I plan on getting in the floor work of GS legs as well.Sometimes I find the floor work to be more effective then the weights part of it.

Meals today:
M#1-Protein pancakes
M#2-Shake
M#3-Either pita pizza or something else BFL
M#4-Meat,veggies and sweet potatoe
M#5-I may bring a shake to work with me.

Todays meals are a little off b/c Im going to be asleep longer then usual. I also need to run to the store and get a couple of things I ran out of!

Have a good day!
Lori:)

Morning Lori;

Enjoy your sleep.

That's great about the jeans. It's amazing how sizes fit on different people.Makes you feel great to slip on a pair of those jeans--reminds ya you are doing all the RIGHT things :)

Do you find you are running to the store more on the BFL plan-- ?
I'm following it. I do find Im at the store often for fresh produce--try to stock up on the staples but always seem to forget something.

I do like getting in the 6 meals. Yesterday I could have ate my boots :) I found myself very hungry and figured I need to maybe add a few more carbs into my meals. With all this running perhaps Im burning more??

Enjoy your day Lori :)

Kath** When I am home, Im not that hungry. But when I am at work all day, I starving! I don't know if its b/c I worked out first thing in the morning, or if its really boredom.
I am running to the store alot to get fresh veggies, mostly. I guess with most things you can only stock up on so much. I have to go 1-2x a week anyway for milk so its not a big deal. Yesterday I had cottage cheese on my pancake and that was the last of the cottage cheese, so I need to get more of that. I may also buy some BFL bars to eat on my night shifts.
I know I am doing something right when it comes to working out. I am 15 lbs less then I was before I got pregnant with DS and I don't know how it came off. Everyone keeps asking how I lost it and sometimes I even get negative comments b/c people (including my MIL) think that I am not eating. She isn't as bad now though.I don't really want to get rid of my old jeans though b/c they aren't big. Sizes 27-29. I may fit into them again someday...who knows?

Lori:)

Good Mornig ladies,

today workout will be double upper body premix-Bm2

Lori- I know how you lost that extra 15pds*raises hand*(lol)...with your moster workouts and your eating. I've been posting with you for over a year and you are very Consitent with your eating and workouts! your are an inspiration;-) which BFL bars you thinking about ordering? I think im going to order the some of the shakes too!

And speaking of monster workouts...KATH,You go girl,high fives to ya;-)

oh man,Ive gotta go get the day started but will bbl to get some personals in! I hope everybody has a wonderful day!

WOW! You ladies are here early today!

Quick post because I have to get showered. School store today, so I'll be able to chat when I get back from that.

I got my rump out of bed EARLY TODAY! I was in my bathroom by 4:45 and on the treadmill by 4:57am! WOO HOO!
DONE:
iTread 13 Sprints
iTread 26 (tempo) - over 6.25 miles combined
Core Max 2 with ball
Stretch Max 3 with band

It's COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLD in my basement. I checked the thermometer and it's a brish 52 degrees down there! YIKES! My hands were freezing during SM!

I promise to be back this morning!

Gayle

Morning Amelia :)

Thanks for the high fives :)

Lori: Why can't people say NICE things. I always tell my kids "It takes a confident person to give a compliment" So the person who sees the negative about a weight loss or can't find a NICE thing to say is insecure. Maybe your MIL is jealous???

You look fantastic and I would enjoy what you have accomplished. And be proud girl :)

How are the BFL bars? Have you ever tried another bar? I have some cliff bars in the cupboards. havent tried those yet. Kinda an emergency meal if I find myself short on time.

Morning Marcia-- we were posting same time :) It's cold here as well. I think this weekend we are suppose to get some snow. I hope saturday isn't too bad. DD is moving into her apartment for her internship then we plan to shop :) Can't wait to spend some money on clothes :)

Good morning, ladies - I'm up, but just starting to move around ;-) I got up with my alarm, but just had to go back to bed, my muscles were so tired and sore yet from yesterday. I have plenty of time tonight to get the workout in, so if it wasn't for that I definitely would've gotten downstairs and cranked out my workout. In fact, we are getting some snow and below zero temps for a HIGH today so maybe school will be two hours late and I can get it in yet this morning before work.

I'm very proud of all of you for getting up early and pounding out your workouts - GREAT JOB - you are on your way!!

I need to go check the TV and see if any schools are late or closing, I'll be back.

Marcia.

P.S. When I do get a workout in it will be Turbo Jam Cardio Party.

Good morning, Kath - I sure hope you don't get this kind of cold for your DD's move. That would be a tough one. Now, shopping - that would be fun no matter what the weather is :7 :7

Marcia.

Just a quick post. I got up at 4:45 and got in the heavy lower body workout from Kickbox. Feelin good. Now it's off to the showers.

Everyone keep up the great work.

Jean

Hi,everyone!
Everyone sounds like they are doing really well! Today the workout is Cardio and weights cardio only premix plus the abs segment, followed by JL get ripped.(for a little variety!) Busy work day. I will not go into the cabinets tonight and eat whatever carbs I can find!!!No!! Have a great day everybody, Nancy j.~~~

Morning Everyone,
No time for personals right now. Workout tonite 30min TM, 10min abs, and 13min of stretch. Will report eating later off to work.

Good early morning to all !

Been a bit sluggish and though working out, haven't made it here in a couple of days. Have laid down after WO and fallen asleep :eek:

So have been up early and this morning at 4:30 (1 1/2 hours early for me), decided to WO in the AM today.

Got in a 30 min run and Leaner Legs. Feel good now, we'll see about later.

Came here to look for the protein pancake recipe. BBL I hope.

Have a great day !

Well, I have kind of fallen off the morning workout train this week. So, tonight I am going to do a spinervals workout after I get home from work. I'm not sure which one yet.

I had a sort of milestone yesterday. Things have been really slow at work because I ordered a bunch of stuff for my experiments and it hasn't come in yet. So basically I am stuck reading papers all day. If this happened just a month ago I would have gone out for lunch and gone to the vending machine just to make the day pass by more quickly. I didn't do that yesterday. When I was bored, I walked up 6 floors of stairs and back down. Also, I had some coffee in the afternoon, but not too much. I really was wanting to go to the vending machine, but I didn't!!

Hi Ladies!!! I can't remember the last time I checked in, so I just wanted to say "HI!!!".

I'm still 12-weekin' it! I can't believe that we are halfway through week 3 already. Or maybe not, did we all start at the same time?!?! I can't remember!

Sounds like everyone is doing real well. I am having an issue with hunger at night, but I'm trying to stay out of the kitchen. I'm eating 6 small meals a day and I think I might have to put off that 6th meal until a little later at night. I really don't want to, but I do not like going to bed hungry. Makes me feel like I'm depriving myself of something (even though I'm really not!).

Hi everyone!

Day 20 of 12 Week Challenge

Did Step 'n Intervals cardio last night and Step Blast Combos 1-3 premix this morning. Tonight I need to do some abs. I want loose jeans, too! :)

Sue

Morning -

I am running a little behind today. We actually got SNOW last night. It's just amazes me how everything shuts down for 1" of snow. I live in Atlanta so this is very unusual. Only the schools in the north GA mountains closed today. My kids were bummed they had to go.

Anyway, I did S/H legs plus GS floor legs today. WOW is all I can say!

Last night I made "Homestyle Turkey Meatloaf" from the CFL cook book. It was a huge success with the family. Very delicious.

THis morning I made "Eggs Florentine" also from CFL. Although I didn't share this one.It was all for me and it was very good.

Have a great day!

Carolyn

Hey Carolyn - for those of you not from the snow belt, tell your kids there is a method to ensuring a snow day. They need to put their PJs on inside out and backwards the night before when snow is forecast. (Even our busdriver says she does that - HA!)

Hey y'all - running around a lot today but gotta' tell you what I just did that I haven't done in SOOOO long ----- YOGA! Mr. Eye Candy Bryan Kest - forgot how good that feels. Ok - BBL.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Good Morning all!

My workout this morning was a Kick Box Mish Mosh of KCM's Step Box (cardio only), KPC's High Intensity drills and CK's Drills. It was fun and I'm feeling good. I'm the same weight as I was yesterday, which I can not complain about. I'm loving the support here!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.