### 12 week CHALLENGERS FEB 15th ####

idream

Cathlete
Starting off early today.

I've had a terrible day eating, eating and more eating. Crashed and burned big time! I started Imax 3 and pulled the pin 25 mins into it, no energy. Today is to be a right off and tomorrow (which is your today) will be better, I hope.

I will do either Imax 3 or a hardcore workout tomorrow. My horses' stable name is Percy. He's a beautiful creature, although he did stand on my toe earlier. Big brown and very strong. (I bet ruserious is built nothing like my boy) LOL.

have a great day ladies ;-)

Andrea

Good morning girls ! :) :)

It's Friday :)

Today's workout for me is:

6mile tempo run warm-up--4miles @ 9:08, then cool. Will work abs --not sure which DVD yet. Maybe I'll do two (core max & ME) for ab work.I'm also working back today with PUB/ME and using the machines at the gym as well.

I was going to hit the gym early this morning because DS and DD have dental cleanings early. But decided to go after their appointments and I won't feel so rushed. I can play domestic Goddess this morning and be ahead of the game-so to speak :)

I was so tempted to add on to my 3mile run yesterday but a trainer reminded me there is a reason why the *smart coach* training has it set up this way and instead of risking an injury I should stick to what it says x( In the end it will benefit me.

I'll be back time----- for a refill :)
Oh and we have more snow LOL!

Good MOrning Girls!

Not sure what todays workout will be. Im thinking cardio from 4DS and maybe another full body workout.After yesterdays 12 miles I probably won't run. My knees feel fine though. Thinking the next time I run a long distance I may up it by .5 miles....but if I get that far I will want to do a HM!

Roxie** I was reading about your woes. If I were you and your eating is as clean as you say it is...I would up my cardio.I think you would see my results this way, thats if you have the time.

Andrea** Hopefully you can hop back on the wagon as well. Geez...there are alot of people falling off the wagon! Are we sure their not being pushed? LOL

I will be back later to report my workout. Just getting off of my last night shift but Im not going to bed when I get home. Im thinking about taking the little guy out for a walk in his sled if its not to cold.

Lori:)

Good morning, ladies! TGIF!!!!!!!!!! 3 day weekend for us, how about you???

Let's round up the 12 Week Wagon and everybody HOP ON IT today!!!

This morning's workout...I ended up pulling out S&H Legs. I haven't done this one in a while and remembered today why I love it so much! I used a 75# barbell, and I added on a set of s&h leg extensions on my weight bench extensions (using one of the chapters for Cathe's pace and counting). Feel GREAT.

I'm up in the air about my weekend workouts. I've got 6 easy miles scheduled tomorrow and 7 for Sunday's long run. But I may do my long run tomorrow, or I may do Cardio Kicks tomorrow and keep the long run on Sunday. Decisions, Decisions!

Time to shower! BBL

Gayle

p.s. Lori-I vote you go for a half!

Morning Challengers

Todays workout is PUB! I went heavier when I did it on monday so im sticking to those weights for right now!

Everybody have a great day,bbl

Lori: I would think a half would be easy for you. :) :) I say go for it :) Dh told me a few people at his work were discussing a marathon/half marathon and 10K/5K event in September. He told his co-workers to sign me up. I'll have to check out the site and who knows.

I made stuffed peppers the other night. Found a *clean* recipe in a clean eating magazine--YUM YUM :p

Hi Everyone,

Tonites workout timesaver blast #1.

Brkfst-cereal, toast and grapefruit
AM snack-banana and yogurt
Lunch-some kind of soup don't know yet
PM snack-orange and protein bar
Supper-don't know yet thinking taco pizza with no meat
Late snack-protein shake

Off to work I go for a busy day. BBL

Good morning all!

I'm running a little behind this am. My bed was way too cozy. :7 I haven't had breakfast yet, but I think it will be a protein shake. I just have not been hungry at all in the morning lately. My planned WO is C&W. I am planning a trip to the grocery store so I am going to dig through past posts to find some of those yummy recipes you all have posted.

Gayle, we have a three day weekend too! YIPPEE! Oldest DS will be very happy when he comes home from school today.

Andrea, climb back on that wagon and refocus! You can do it. Don't beat yourself up too much about yesterday (or is it today or tomorrow for us, I'm lost on the Austalian time difference!) Anyway....it's a new day and God's mercies are new every morning, esp for those who fall of the wagon. :7

Kath, have a great work out today! If you get a minute would you mind posting the stuffed peppers recipe?

Amelia, enjoy PUB. WTG on the weight increase. I find myself saying not very nice things about Cathe during that WO. }(

Lori, go for the HM!!! You can do it, you running machine!!! :)

To everyone else who follows, have a great day, stay focused and let's hear how you are doing!

BBL!

Hi everyone.

This morning was a jog/walk with the dog. While we were out, I saw a pair of blue birds. I quess spring is just around the corner.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We went to dinner with some friends and then to a movie. I did very well with my eating there. The place is called Bucca di Beppo and it has hugh portions. I limited myself to 1 small portion of chicken breast(size of my palm), salad and 1 piece of garlic bread. I did have a small piece of dessert (4 people shared it), but considering how much I love this place I was very happy with myself. I usually can barely drag myself out of there becasue I.m so full. Not this time. The only thing that gave me problems walking out were the high heels. LOL. I don't know how some women wear them all the time.

Andrea, so sorry to hear about your horse. A year is a long time to be dealing with an illness. We used to have horses when I was growing up. I used to compete in the little 4H fairs. My sister used to compete with her Morgan at the Morgan shows. When my daughter was growing up, she always wanted a horse and DH and I would say, "No. We did that growing up and it's a lot of work" There was just no way, with both of us working, that we would have had the time to have horses. We decided to just stick with dogs. Although we had our share of problems with the dogs over the years too.

Oh my, look at the time. I'll try to check back later and finish personals. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jean

Hey Everyone,

Well I'm home from work finally caught the bug that has been going around. Guess I'll try and workout then take a nap, I don't want to be sick all weekend.

Lori-How much extra cardio do you think I need to add?

Afternoon Girls :) :) :)

Jean: What movie did you see?

Becca: I emailed you hon. Let me know if you got it :)

I'm sitting here *inhaling* my salad. yes inhaling-I'm sure its not pretty to see :) :) I be one hungry girl :)

I ran 6miles --later than normal but it was done. Worked my abs and back as planned.

Couple books arrived today. Looking fwd to diving into them :)Weight lifting ones.

We have a three day weekend as well. DS will be home this afternoon from college. He is off til Tuesday. MY youngest DD is off all next week though. She said it would be nicer if we were going south. LOL I agreed but we always go in April. She can't have everything she wants :) But with this winter we have had this year--- Im tempted to hop a jet some place tropical.

I may be back

}(

yeah,the eating for life book finally came to the library!;-) Ive heard there are some really good recipes in there!

bbl

I'm late today! I wanted to wait until I had time to do personals but it's not going to happen as I have 2 hours of work to do in the next 25 minutes!

I have iTread Ski on tap for tonight. Tomorrow is a ME followed by a three mile run. And I am GOING TO EAT CLEAN all weekend darn it! LOL

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

YOU GO, KELLY!!! :) You seem very determined to eat clean - I LOVE IT! I read that and it just made me smile. :) :)

Today I'm STILL recovering from this stinken cold! x( x( I left work early and tried to rest, I almost went to the doctor, but decided that I might just need a lot of rest. This week has been lacking a lot of sleep and that could be why I'm still not recovered.

I'm feeling better after I had a little something to eat. (fingers are crossed for a quick recovery)

Question.......how many of you plan out your meals a week at a time? I'm thinking about doing that so I will have less chance of screwing up. :eek: I usually do pretty good for a day and then to sit down and plan another day is hard, I can't seem to find the time. BUT, if I do a week at a time that might be the ticket I'm looking for. What do you think?

Marcia.

Marcia, I do a lot better when I plan meals ahead. I try to at least have a rough plan of what's going to be eaten in a week, if not the particular day. It helps w/ grocery shopping AND w/ staying on track.

That said, if you need menu ideas, I like the meal plans from Spark People. I make a lot of substitutions, but they give me some pretty good caloric guidelines (and let me satisfy my cravings for peanut butter every once in awhile :)).

I WI @ WW today - up a little, expected since food AND exercise were not up to par this week. Will try again next week. Today was pretty much my "free" day since I had some comfort food things & dessert w/ dinner. The rest of the day's food was really good, though.

OK, time to go to bed. Planning some sort of WO in the morning and contemplating starting a rotation of some sort so that I have an exercise PLAN instead of doing whatever. Now I just need to pick...I might focus on iClimb/iTread for cardio and then work in the weights w/ Cathe for a bit. Nighty night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.