12 week challenge.......sunday jan-27

punka274

Cathlete
Good Morning challengers

How is everbody today?

Todays workout will be imax2 as much as possible! I also need to do some abbs.x( hate doing abbs x(

Well,everybody have a great sunday!

Hey girls,
I ate chinese food yesterday for dinner and forgot to open my fortune cookie.....I just had to share the message from it this morning.

'You will obtain your goal if you maintin your course'

~I like that;-) :7

Good Morning!

Today was Cardio Kicks. Love when she has the "boys" come up to the front, then you know it's almost over! Fun one! I may run later with DH. It is supposed to get up to 70 this aft. Well see.

Amelia--Love your fortune!

Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Morning,

Today is my off day and boy do I need it my body is screaming no more. I do need to do a really good stretch today and I might just shimmy alittle. Everyone have a good day. Tomarrow is weighin day for me so I have to watch what I eat.

Good Morning!

Not sure what todays workout will be.Prehaps another circuit.It will also be soon cause DS is getting sleepy!

I feel much better now that I got that off of my chest last night.It doesn't even matter if anyone read it...just getting it out there was a releif and today I feel as if I am in control again.Plus, the scale went down which always helps in terms of motivation!

BBL!
Lori:)

Morning :)

Today is a free/rest day. I don't think I'll go crazy with eating. Been pretty disciplined in that department. But I know I'm going to enjoy the day off from exercise. I didn't take one last week :)

Today was weigh in day for me

down 1 pound. and body fat dropped 3%. I'm pumped about that. So I'm at 121 and BF of 12%. I don't know if I'll keep losing pounds. But I'm real excited about the BF dropping. I am seeing muscles and abs :) so thats all good.

Have a great Sunday everyone

Lori: I just went back to read yesterday's posts. I was busy in the afternoon and didn't catch up. Maybe sitting down to a meal would be a good idea. I know I have this cupboard that has *snack* type items in it. I use to hit that like crazy on weekends. Nothing too bad-- but I'm sure it added up. I'm a chips and salsa lover and I know I went over board on having that. You know when you only take a hand full--you say to yourself "This is ok" But I know after looking back I think I ended up with like 10 hand fulls :) Don't be so hard on yourself hon--- you are so driven on your workouts. I think your eating will come around. Sometimes standing back and looking at your eating or in regards to someone else it may be their workouts--this helps. I know getting rid of the chips from that cupboard has helped me alot. :)

I never made it to the movies. We saw DS--enjoyed dinner with him then met some friends out for a drink. We left early. Sometimes I wonder why we are friends with these people. They constantly put people down and have nothing nice to say. I did get "OH you are too skinny comments" DH stuck up for me and said "Nah she is just healthy" LOL.

Amelia – Are you sure Gayle didn’t stick that fortune into your cookie? LOL ;-) Sounds like what she keeps telling us about consistency and how it worked for her.

Gayle – If you are going around and anonymously putting fortunes in people’s cookies, make mine say “The answer isn’t in the refrigerator”. ;-)

Gin – Those CK drills are great. I always get DOMS in my back the next day. Enjoy your run in the warmer weather.

Roxie – Enjoy your rest day and a little shimmy if you decide to do that. Good luck tomorrow on your weigh-in.

Lori – Yay on the scale going down! I did respond to your post last night but you must have missed it. I just suggested that maybe you want to allow yourself a small treat everyday and make sure you sit down to regular meals. Anyway, whatever you’re doing appears to be working for you.

Kath – Wow! Bodyfat at 12% is great! It must feel good to see those hard-earned muscles showing.:)

I did BBC Back/Shoulders and cardio. I want to get some more cardio in this afternoon. Eating is back on track the last 2 days after a horrid week. Mad at myself for letting that happen and ruining my progress. I’m only down 3 pounds in 4 weeks. I was down 5 a couple of weeks ago but I gained back 2. It’s also TTOTM so maybe water weight?

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Sue

Hi eveyrone. Today will hopefully be a jog for me outside if the fog lifts and it warms up.

Lori, since you shared your eating, I guess I'll share mine. I did pretty good with breakfast and lunch yesterday, but oh no, not with dinner. We went to Ghingis Grill (prepare your own mongoloian grill) and I did pretty good. Put in lots of veggies, not too much meat and they only gave me a little brown rice. Still the bowl was huge and I was full about 3/4 of the way through it. Did that stop me? No. I continued to pick through it until I finished it. I left there feeling miserably full, but did that stop me when I got home, no. I wanted some kind of dessert. DH wanted something later too so I run up to the store. He decides to try to be a little healthy and just gets popcorn. I buy ice cream and mini chocolate chips. Come home make me a little ice cream mixed with chocolate chips and fix him some popcorn. Eat my ice cream and decide that the popcorn smell so good that I need some too. Make bag of popcorn and wash it down with a diet hot chocolate that I converted into a non-diet hot chocolate, by adding mini chocolate chips to make it richer and topping with ice cream to make it creamy. I'm surprised that I managed to roll myself into bed after all that. I haven't binged like that in years. I could understand it if I had been starving, but I was still full from dinner so I don't know what set off the cravings. Needless to say I feel miserable and guilty today. Hope to keep it all under control.

Jean
aka "the Blob"

Good morning folks! Amelia, I HATE abs too! They're always the first to go when I'm short on time.

Jean, I had several meals like yours over the last couple weeks. I finally had myself one HUGE binge day last week and have been much better (though far from perfect) since. Just try again today - that's all you can do anyway.

Gin, I LOL about your fortune - "the answer is not in the refrigerator"! Cute (and SO true)!

I'm debating about a WO today. I'm really sore from yesterday (as I expected) so if I do anything it will be light. I'd kind of like to just relax - I seem to have time today and that doesn't happen very often.

Tomorrow I will do cardio - either the LIC cardio premix or CF step only premix. The plan is for serious cardio MWF and strength TTh. I'm using the Gym Styles for strengtht this week - I only have the UB ones so that's what it will be. I'll either do ME again next Sat. or L&G (or B&G).

OK, I need to get going. DH is trying to help DD with her "homework". She has to write clues for the "surprise box" - mostly I'm hearing a lot of yelling right now. Have a great day everyone!

Hi Girls!

I just wanted to chime in and post my workout! Im hoping to get back from personnals in a bit.

Eating is ALOT better today! YOu have no idea!
My workout was a 7 mile run mixed in with BC. I love circuit workouts!

BBL!
Lori:)

Today was itread 5 (20 min) and a full body weight workout at the gym.

Lori - I love how you do the circuit workouts. I don't have a TM, but do have a spinning bike and I think that I am going to try your style of circuit workout.

Hey girls,Im just popping in to report my workout and list my meals(upcoming meals) of the day!Ive read everything just don't have time for personals.

Imax2 warmup and intervals1-7 then did cool down and strecth.Then did the abbs from PH.

#1 coffee with 2 tbs of fat free 1/2 & 1/2
two mini ppancakes
1/2 cup of egg beaters

#2 two tbs NPB,one slice WW bread
1 c V8 juice

#3 1/2 c refried beans,1 WW/LC tortilla with 1/4 c cheese tomatoes,onions

#4 salsa chicken wrap(in a Lc/ww torilla) with 1tbs of LF sourcream

#5 one cup of chilie with 1/4 c cheese
side salad with dressing

#6 orange string cheese

ok,i'll try and bbl if not then I will be back in the morning. Have a great sunday everybody!:7

12-Week Challenge Check-in

Challengers:

This is another quick check-in to report my workouts for the fourth week of this challenge:

01-21-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Higher Intensity Step
01-21-08 p.m. water aerobics class

01-22-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Kickbox (cardio) + Butts and Guts (leg blast premix and abs)

01-23-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Lower Intensity Step (cardio, shoulders, and stretch)
01-23-08 p.m. Biggest Loser Challenge (team training with Laurie)

01-24-08 a.m. 4-Day Split Boot Camp

01-25-08 a.m. Body Max 2 (cardio blast premix)
01-25-08 p.m. water jogging

01-26-08 a.m. Kick, Punch, & Crunch (cardio conditioning premix and abs)

01-27-08 a.m. Stretch Max (stability ball segment)

My goal for the new week is to keep pressing on and start increasing my weights with PlateMates.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.