10# Melting Away~~~~

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning fellow Melters!

Today I did 4DS Chest & Back. My HRM is giving me grief . It keeps showing 0.00 for heart rate, so I know it is not recording, then it just starts again. I can;t figure out if it is the watch part or the chest strap. I just had the battery replaced in August.

I find that being off from work is dangerous to the diet! Especially when DH is off too. I ate more yesterday than I have in a long time. This may be a bad week for watching my weight!

Off to another DR apt this morning, then a pedicure :)

Robin:
I can't believe you got that snow! Where are you? Don't you just love the weight work in 4DS?

Shelly:
I hear you on the raking! DH and I did a lot this weekend, and he continued yesterday. It never ends! I know it will end but it will be replaced by snowx( I too love the weight work in 4DS, never do the cardio!

Shannon:
Good for you for bringing that lunch and avoiding the bad stuff!

Michelle:
Which Boot Camp? the original or the 4DS?

Tneah:
I too am curious about what you sell... I know you can't get into it here but maybe you can give us a website or something? what was the commercial about? Inquiring Minds want to know:7

Judy:
I think this will be a bad week for all of us:-(

B:
Aren't puppies great! They can put a smile on anyone's face? 4 inches of snow? where are you?

Michele:
I was the one that asked about the CC eliptical workouts..I may have to try one, just so I can mix up some of my cardio. I get stuck on the treadmill and never do anything else.

Cari:
Watch out for that fudge! LOL.. it will creep up on you}(

Lainie:
Hope you feel better soon.

Have a great day!

Deb;-)

Goodmorning melters.

Gosh Deb, you're up early and working out too - all on a day off?!!? I bow to you.

The plan for today calls for 4DS Kickbox, legs and core.

I took some measurements last night, and everything is the same except I seem to have misplaced an inch around my waist. An optical illusion? A slip of the tape measure? Who knows, but I'll take it.

I'm working today, off tomorrow, then work through the weekend. Tomorrow will be spent in the kitchen making desserts for my friend's Thanksgiving dinner.

Have a fun filled, lo cal Thanksgiving Eve Eve.

Morning Deb and Robin and all who follow~

Well, I had every good intention of getting up early this morning and either getting my run in or doing a segment of Coremax. Guess what? That's right, I blew it. So I'll do both tonight, which doesn't leave me much of an evening. Oh well.

Robin - yay for misplaced inches!!! Mmmmmmm.. desserts. You make good desserts. I know this from personal experience.

Deb - I hear you on the being home and eating thing. It's like every time I go past the pantry, my hand reaches in. And my SO doesn't help.

All right, I better get my day going.

Greetings :)

Robin- nice gong on the waist :)

Deb- I agree with the family being home and eating. DE doesn't eat any meals except dinner. He just grazes over the sink. It sets a bad example for the boys, they are not good about making a breakfast or lunch either. Then I have to remind them to eat healthy small meals.

Shelly - 1 little square of dessert is OK in my book. it is when they become plural...

Robin- is it OK to make my pumpkin pies today (for Thursday)? Or is it too soon?

Yesterday was a good day as far as choices and quantity. Lets hope to repeat it. (And DE brought home a cookie basket gift from a patient) I had zero cookies; I probably had quilt from Sunday.

[font color=purple][font size +1]Judy "Likes2bfit"

***The best preparation for tomorrow is to do today's work superbly well.
William Osler

***Eat Food. Not too Much. Mostly plants. Michael Pollan[/font]

Judy - A COOKIE BASKET??? You are da bomb for not touching those! Wow. I'm impressed! And I think it would be okay to make your pumpkin pies today. The only concern I would have would be the crust getting soggy.

Robin - a... a.... a pumpkin roll? *sobs quietly* I love the pumpkin roll.

Judy, I agree with Shelley assesment of the pie situation - the crust may get soggy by Thursday.

Remember Shelley, pumpkin rolls make waistline rolls.

Good morning, Melters!

Well. Thank goodness I ate well during the day yesterday, because last night I walked into Mom's house, and she was in the middle of making chocolate chip cookies! Of course I got a spoonful (or two...) of the dough. And a cookie warm out of the oven... Oh dear.

I got some good news and bad news about my calf during PT - I can try some squats and static lunges without weights. That's the good news. But the bad news is that the PT thinks that in general I'm pushing too hard and need to ease up, and she warned me that the stupid thing is still quite "delicate" and could easily tear again. x(

So, the long and short of that news is that I definitely need to get back on the wagon and Watch.My.Eating.

Robin - I hope that missing inch is gone for good. Way to go!!!

Shelley - Give it time - I know you'll get into that morning habit pretty soon!

Judy - exellent job on resisting that cookie basket!

Good Morning All:

Deb - I tivo'd Bootcamp from fittv. It was my first time attempting it. Wow, and I know it wasn't the full length version since it was from the tv. I think I need to buy the DVD -- well after I buy 4DS! Merry Christmas to me!! :)

Robin - I LOVE pumpkin rolls! I make one too - I wasn't going to do it this year -- but now you have me thinking about it!

Shelley - Thanks for making me feel better -- because I slept in too! :)

Judy - A cookie basket -- wow, good for you! Just keep thinking, they look so pretty, why eat them!

Shannon - Hang in there girl. Follow those PT's orders!!

Hello to Lainie -- I hope you are feeling good today.

TK - hope you are still hanging with us!!

Okay ladies - I am down two pounds. This was hard work and I don't want to blow it. We are going out of town today and I won't be back until Monday! I will miss you all!!! I'll be thinking of you, and my goal will be to eat smaller portions and do my best not to gain anything. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you ALL!! See you next week!

Michelle

Yowza! You are all up bright and early.:)

Everything went well yesterday, long day, we nailed the commercial in three takes! Good talent, good film crew. I guess I can mention one of our products, you guys have probably seen StrivectinSD in stores like Macys, Nordstroms and Saks? That is our biggest seller. Good stuff.:)

Congrads on the inch Robin! Oh, and I PM'd ya.:)

I woke up after plying myself with many cold remedies last night, to stuffed up sinuses and now I cannot taste a darn thing!x( Not a good time of year to lose your sense of taste. Darn it, this sucks, dad is coming this afternoon with his wife, so hopefully I will feel better by then.

My diet was soup and some twizzlers yesterday.x( I think I am going back to sleep for a bit, sorry I didn't get to personals, but know I am thinking about you all.:)

Hiya melters!!

Each and everyone of you are in my thoughts and prayers today.

For those who are sick or in pain, I hope you're feeling better pronto.

^5's to those who have melted!

^5's for those who haven't yet melted, but are still in the fight.

I'm doing fine. I'm keeping up with my workouts and my diet was squeeky clean yesterday. :D

Take care and I'll BBL if I have time :*

Howdy!

Well, I did pretty good yesterday in the food and exercise department. I had intentions of getting up and working out before work (even slept in my workout clothes), but when that alarm went off - I said "YEAH RIGHT" and rolled over for more sleep. :-( I predict a pretty late workday today so chances of me working out are slim to none.

And on that note, I must get back to work! x( Have a great day, All!!!

p.s. Deb - I am in Sparta, NJ. Can't wait to see how much snow winter will bring!

Well yesterday I got my workout in and other than my 1 piece of fudge I did OK in the diet department. I have stepped away from the fudge now and am going to try like crazy to have no sweets until Thanksgiving. I know that is only a couple days but I usually need my afternoon sugar pickup. So 1 day is a big deal to me.

Deb: I am taking the fudge to the relatives house and I will not bring any back promise. Enjoy the pedicure

Robin: I am going to remember the pumpkin roll gives you rolls line. That is a visual before biting into the desert.

Shelly and B good luck getting those AM workouts in. I laughed at the sleeping in workout clothes. I do that all the time when I want to workout in the AM. It helps me think I already committed to the workout.

Michele: Congrats all around.

tneah: Hope you feel better

Judy: You are the master of resisting temptation. How do you do it?

Shannon: All my wishes for speedy healing and a boost up on the wagon.

To all you melters. Happy melting.

Cari

Hi everyone. Isaac got out of school early today (before noon) because of parent teacher conferences. We already had ours on Friday but others were scheduled today. While he was in school, I got a lot done--taking Ewan along with me. We got groceries and then I went to my favorite shop in the village and got a couple sweaters, a hat, and some Christmas gifts.

I haven't quite decided what my workout will be today. I think I had scheduled lower body, but I might do total body, since I missed the planned upper body workout a couple days ago.

I've got Ewan down for his nap so I really better go do that workout before he's up again. Then hopefully I'll have a chance later to come back and do some personals.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif[/font]

Hi melters. Sorry I've been missing for a couple days. My work is chaotic so I find it really hard to post during the day. By the time I sign on at night most everyone here has been here and gone!

I've been wallowing in self-pity since yesterday because at my weekly weigh in, the scale went up almost 2 pounds - and I don't have any delicious indulgence that I can confess to (not even one, I've been that good!!). I'm hoping the gain is the transition from South Beach phase one to phase 2. In the past week I also journaled my food to ensure that I was eating in the correct calorie range and nothing seems amiss there. I will give this diet three more weeks, so if I keep gaining or remaining the same I will move on and try something else. I also have a presciption to get some bloodwork done. Hopefully my thyroid numbers are not out of whack again. That could be my problem too. Heavy sigh....

;(

TK, it must be a fluke. Stay strong and I'll bet you see a downward turn next week.

I decided to take a day off from working out and just relax this evening. It's been almost a month since I took an unplanned day off. I'm going to sip a bit of wine and watch Charlie Brown with the family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.