::: • CHEETAHS • ::: Soaking Up Sunday

Ahhhhhhhhh! Nice to relax over the weekend. Today is church then another quiet day around the house.

I tried out Squeeze yesterday, and loved it. I think it is perfect especially for my lower body where I'm trying to avoid heavy weights & squats, lunges, etc with the knee issue. Even have a little glute DOMS this morning. Woo hoo! :)

Laura: (((HUGS))) You poor thing!!!! I am so sorry to hear you've been recovering from malaria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, please keep us updated on how you're doing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!! I certainly hope you recover quickly!
20.gif

Wendy: So DH came home with 18 pheasant breasts last night. Nope, I've never had pheasant, but I guess there's a first time for everything, right? Now I just need to figure out how to cook the darn things! ;) WTG with the 6" platform! :) Hope your shopping excursion was fruitful! :D

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!! :)

Brighton--Thanks for the hugs!! Glad you enjoyed Squeeze.

I got out of the house tonight for the first time in a week. I still have a massive headache, but the energy level is coming up. My appetite is doing better, too. I've been surviving on protein shakes for a week! Just glad I had the protein powder! :D

Laura: Glad to hear you were able to venture outside today! :) Gotta love that protein powder!!! ;):D I've been thinking about what you wrote yesterday on the thread all day today, and just wanted to tell you-- please don't worry about being a "downer" in the den. I'm pretty certain I speak for the rest of the group when I say that we all consider you a friend-- and we're here for you through the good and the bad. Hope your energy level keeps climbing. Thoughts & prayers for our African Cheetah! :)

Hey Girls.

I slept out last night. Had a blast but paid for it. Felt icky today. I forced myself to go shopping this morning despite how I felt since I was in the area where the mall was that I wanted to hit to look for a black skirt and guess what!?! I FOUND TWO OF THEM!!!! :D:D:D

Once I was done shopping I came home, ate lunch and then crashed for an hour. I felt a bit better when I got up but still had a headache. I forced myself to do my work out (Burn Circuit 2) and though it was super tough because I am feeling a bit run-down it definitely helped. My headache is pretty much gone now. No ibuprofen needed! A good hardcore work out did the trick! One thing's for sure...I will sleep like a baby tonight! ;) LOL

Well, off I go to get dinner ready....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.