•♥• CHEETAHS •♥• 6/8-6/14

Brighton

Cathlete
Good morning, Cheetahville! :D

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Just starting us off here... Be back in a jiff for personals. :)

Hey Wendy! Yeah, the wedding was so much fun. It was great to see my family who came out from Chicago and Texas. Weddings are always a blast in my book. :)

I'm sorry to hear about the scale woes... that can be so frustrating.

Today is another MTC circuit... and probably some weeding, etc. in the yard. Good luck deciding the workout du jour! :D I've gotta run to get DS ready for preschool!

Have a great day, everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.gif

Hello Brighton.

Glad you had fun with your family at the wedding. I have a wedding to go to in July. I won't know anyone there but I'll still have fun! :p

Today's work out was BL Boot Camp. Another goodie! :D

I think tmrw will be a rest day. I have one more new vid to try out and then I think I will do a week of the Slim Series to change it up.

I'm trying to figure out what rotation I want to do next b/c I want to change it up again soon but it's driving me batty! Too many choices! :confused::eek::confused:

Guess that's all for now!

BBL or tmrw!

Well, Day 8's circuit is DONE! :D Whew-- that was a toughie! I got through the circuit twice though, so I'm feeling really great about that. I must be getting over this cold because my energy level is coming back. Yay for that! :) Post-circuit I got 30 min in on the spin bike.

Wendy, glad you enjoyed the BL workout! :) Enjoy your rest day & planning the next rotation!!! How do you like the SS workouts? Haven't heard too much feedback about them, though Jackie seems to like them as well. :) My sister's wedding is in July too... 'Tis the season! :) Have a great afternoon/evening!

Happy training, everyone!

Another quiet day in the den...
I've got the MTC Circuit for Day 9 on tap today... hope to get through it twice and get a little more time on the spin bike again. :):):)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Workout is DONE! :D
Feeling great, and starting to see some real definition in my arms-- nice bonus! :)

Have a great evening, everyone!!!

Hi Brighton!

I'm here! :)

No work out for me today and not by choice. :mad: I went to the gym with DS tonight to run and had a big pile of dog doo on the bottom of my shoe. I had to turn around and come home right after my warm up-that's when I realized it. :(

Tmrw will be Centergy class and either my final new dvd to perhaps the run I missed out on tonight. We'll see what I'm in the mood for....:)

Yay for the completion of circuits 8 & 9! So didja' get the time on the bike that you were hoping for today? Congrats on the arm definition! Nothin' sexier my friend! ;):D

Hey Brighton!

I came back to find us on page 2 despite my efforts this morning. BOO HOO. :p

My work out is done. A little over 3 miles on the TM with Grace and then on to Centergy class. I'm pooped now. :D

Hope all is well with you.

Hi Wendy!
Looks like we are the lone Cheetahs lately!
SO sorry to hear about your "crappy" day at the gym... :( That is NO fun!!! Glad you got a nice run in today & made it to class. :D Yep, I did about 40 min yesterday on the bike. :) Things are going well-- so far I'm down about 5 pounds! Not too shabby...
Today was a "rest" day for me-- meant to get a shorter run in today, but the weather & the kids were not cooperating. So I did a Bhangra-style dance workout, about 50 min just for fun. :)
Tomorrow I'm back to MTC circuits-- almost done with week 2!!!

GTG-- need to get dinner on the table! :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!!!

Congrats on the weight loss Brighton! :) How the heck did you lose 5 pounds that quickly girl? You rock! It's taking me FOREVER to get any weight off these days! I took off just about 5 pounds (it took a while!) and now I'm stuck at a stand still again. :mad: I'm changing up my caloric intake a bit to see if that helps put things back in motion.

Today's work out will be my final new vid. It's called Rapid Tone and Firm and it's a weight work out entirely using a band/tubing but could easily be done subbing in dumbbells as well. I may or may not add a bit o' cardio to it. If I do add some it will probably be a few circuits from Jillian's BFBM. :) I just hope my suddenly cranky elbow doesn't start talkin' to me because of the weight work. :confused:

That's all for now but I'll be back!:cool:

Work out is done!

I did Rapid Tone and Firm plus a 10 min segment from BL Cardio Max just to get the heart rate up for a bit. I didn't have time for anything further. Rapid Tone and Firm was a goodie but I need to wear my weighted vest for the lower body work next time for sure!:)

Hey Wendy!
Sorry to have been a little MIA-- don't mean to leave you alone! :( Things here are going really well, just busy. Lots of preparation for the relay-- it begins a week from today! Last night I met with the girls in my van... it went great. I think we're getting excited for this adventure! :D

Thanks, re:weight loss... Yeah-- it's been pretty good-- after my stressful last month I added about 5 pound from the comfort eating... So I'm grateful to have lost it quickly. I really think most of it is the eating plan I've been following, to be honest. The structure of the circuits have been great for me too... I think overall it's been a great program for me.

Y'day & today had MTC circuits, and for cardio add-ons I did 40 min on the spin bike yesterday and today I did 35 min of incline training on the treadmill. :)

Gotta jet, but I'll be back tomorrow!
Have a wonderful evening, everyone!!!!!! :D

Hi Brighton.

No apology needed. I just talk to myself when you are not around. :p

Today's work out will be 4DS Chest/Back work with a 20-30 min cardio sub for the step work out. I am considering going to Centergy as well but not sure if that will happen or not yet...

I am sure you girls are getting excited for the relay! Will you have pics to share when it is over? :)

I did 4DS chest/back work plus BL Cardio Max work out segment #1 (20 mins) at lunch time and just got back from a 15 min walk a few minutes ago. The walk was purely out of boredom and stir craziness from being in the house all day but every bit helps, right? ;)

Took a 30 minute walk this morning and then did 4DS shoulder/core/calf plus circuits 1,3,5&7 of BFBM. Great sweaty work out!

I have chest DOMS today. Wonder if I'll have some shldr/calf DOMS tmrw!? :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.