•♥• CHEETAHS •♥• 4/27-5/3

Brighton

Cathlete
Good morning, Cheetahs!

Just starting us off this merry Monday. I'll be back post-workout for updates/personals. Hope everyone is getting the week off to a good start! :D

party0034.gif

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Sorry for the hangover but glad you had a great time! Good job on getting a workout in! On SS, I write down the time where I stopped on the workout and then just fast forward to that spot when I'm ready for the second half. Good for you having the will power not to open Amy's KB workout. It gives you something to look forward to. I'm sure my problem with CLX came from trying to go too heavy and not listening to those little warning signs my body was giving. I may do another 5K next month. I'm not sure yet. I can work on my PR. Enjoy your cardio and LC#2.

Brighton - Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

I did 40 minutes of Shape It Up and 15 minutes on the EXT. Ab work was done throughout the workout, so I didn't have to skip to the end and I stretched after the EXT. I got my heavy bag hung yesterday. I'm anxious to give it a try this week.

Have a great day!

Hi Girls.

Got in a 30 min TM/EXT work out split right down the middle with 15 on the TM and 15 on the EXT. I ran with Grace and EXT'd with Sean. ;) When I got home did Lean Circuit #2. Another goodie! This time she has you doing one arm rows in plank formation this time. :eek:

Jackie: Can't wait to hear your feedback on the heavy bag. Thanks for the tip with SS though I'm wavering and thinking of doing Jari instead now! :D My 5k PR is 28:30 I think or somewhere there about. Don't know if I'll EVER beat that as I almost died that day! :eek: LOL

I am off to AC with my mom and another woman for my B'day tmrw afternoon and I have to work in the morning. That being said I am going to try to lighten my load after work by getting my work out done in the pre-dawn hours tmrw. :eek: Wish me luck! :rolleyes: I have Burn Intervals on the agenda plus Extreme Abs if I have the time.

Well, that's all for now.

BB tmrw I hope!:D

Good Morning.

Well, I got out of bed when my alarm went off. Now let's see if I actually do my work out at 6am! LOL

My calves are on fire from the jump rope in Joey's cardio the other day. I wanted to do BI as produced but I may have to use KB swings if my calves can't take the impact this morning.

So I'm leaving for AC this afternoon and working this morning. I won't have much time in between the two so I probably won't be back. Have a great day!

Well, off I go...wish me luck!:D

Quick fly by to say hi & that things are going okay...
Missed y'day's workout, things just completely got away from me. There is just too much going on right now, something had to give. Today was Imax 2, intervals 6-10, though and that was good. Lots of work in the yard today as well, so I don't think the UB is going to suffer too much from missing yesterday's weights, lol.

So I'm off before the day creeps up on me again... time to get to work! Hopefully BBL to catch up completely with everyone. Hope all is well!

Afternoon Cheetahs!

Wendy - Nice workout with Grace and Sean. I don't do Sean too often. He doesn't whip my behind like Grace. So glad you like Lean Circuit. That was my least favorite phase. Those 5K's do take a lot out of you. If you can get the breathing and the legs in sync, you're doing great! I have a hard time with the breathing. Have fun in AC celebrating your BD!! Good luck with the workout!

Brighton - Great job with IMAX!! Working in the yard will definitely give you another good workout!

I did iTread #15 60 minutes today. I added a few minutes of extra stretching to what Grace does.

Have a terrific day!

Well, the wind started picking up really bad, so I came back indoors for a bit. (My allergies seem to get horrible when the wind comes on so strong.) Decided to get a little more in today, so popped in the 20 min TJ again. I almost decided to do the other half of Imax, but didn't want to stress the knees with more step. I think it was the wiser decision.

Jackie:
I'm all a-twitter to hear how the heavy bag goes for you. That sort of thing really intrigues me... if I could only find a place for one in the house, lol! :p Ahh, someday perhaps. :) 5Ks are a lot of fun. That's the typical running distance I do in the sprint (shorter distance) tris. It would be fun to see how I'd do without the swim/bike beforehand! Maybe I'll have to find out this summer... :D Not sure how this summer's season is going to go for me with my sister deciding to get married in July... Might just stick to shorter spur-of-the-moment type races, like the sprint tris and the 5/10Ks. Less stress overall. ;):)

Wendy: Have fun in AC, birthday girl!!! :D:D:D Seriously, those planks sound brutal... in the best way! ;) Fun, fun! Have a wonderful, safe trip, and we'll see ya when you get back!

Wow, is it only Tuesday? :confused::confused::confused: Funny how some weeks fly by when you're feeling stressed, and others d-r-a-g.... Hope everyone has a nice relaxing evening!!! Ciao! :D

Good morning Cheetahs!

Brighton - Allergies better today? Doing another workout is one way of taking your mind off things. ;) I'm always looking for something different to throw in the mix of things. I have quite a few fitness toys. I like 5K's because they're short and sweet and you can get back to your day. I'll bet you can kick some major butt! Congratulations to your sis!!

I finished up Shape It Up this morning. Ended up being about 50'ish minutes. Arm is hurting again. :confused: So, I made a doctor's appt. for next week. I'll stay away from UB workouts until then. :(

Happy Hump Day!

'Afternoon, all! :D

Well, I knew today was going to be a busy day, so I sucked it up and got the workout done first thing this morning. GS Chest & Tris, CoreMax 3, then added on a Jillian quickie-- Shape Up: Front, which is a 30 min cardio/light weights circuit. Guess I was feeling energetic-- though I am paying for it now! :eek: DS had preschool today, and DD & I "worked" in the back while he was away-- meaning I did yard work while she played with the dogs. :D I can tell I was outside for a couple hours cuz my eyes are getting a bit itchy. Grrrr. Oh well. :rolleyes: We're expected to get some more wind this afternoon/evening, so I thought it would be better to get out there and get it over with. I like being outside too much to avoid it completely. :) Hopefully it will go away quickly.

Jackie: Yeah, the 5K distance is just perfect for not totally wiping you out the rest of the day. :) I'm so sorry to hear that your arm is bothering you. I hope the doctor can help you get things back in action quickly... that's no fun. :( Sending healing vibes your way. Thanks re:sister-- I'm really happy for her. I think weddings are in the air lately... I have a cousin that's getting married next month too. Lots of family stuff coming up-- showers, parties, etc. for the next few months! :eek: I think I need to get a great dress here soon to help remind me not to indulge too much at the festivities!!! ;):p:D

Well, I'm off to clean up the house a bit and figure out what's for dinner. :) Hope everyone has a great afternoon!

Good morning!

Hope everyone is having a great day... tomorrow is Friday-- woo hoo! :D Today is long yoga day for me... planning on some Yoga Shakti with Shiva Rae, probably the solar flow.

Not too much new around here-- I'll BBL to see what's going on in the den. Have a good one, all! :D

Hi Ladies.

I did Lean Circuit #3 (yes! more plank work!:eek:) and Burn It Off this afternoon. Great sweaty hour that was! :D

Brighton: Today is my friday. No work for me tmrw!!! :D Enjoy yoga! I haven't been to Centergy lately as my schedule hasn't allowed for it and I actually miss it. Can't wait to get back to it next week.

Jackie: Sorry your arm is hurting. Hope the doc can help you and that it's nothing serious!

I am going to have a decent amount of money to spend for my Birthday so I intend to go on a shopping spree! I'll be buying the extra CLX DVD, the new Jari Love DVD and who knows what else! This is gonna be FUN! :D

Okay, gotta jet!

Have a great evening!

Hey Wendy! Welcome back! And more importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! :D:D:D Hope you're having a great day!

5.gif
25.gif
5.gif

Oooh, love the birthday shopping sprees. Sounds like you will have a bunch of goodies heading your way. Fun, fun!!!!!! :D:D:D Enjoy your long weekend-- nice birthday present to have tomorrow off. Do you and DH have any plans for the weekend?

Gotta run... Thinking of you ladies! Hope all is well...​

Hi ladies!

Brighton - Sounds like a busy day for you yesterday. Thanks for the healing vibes. I won't get to see the doctor until next week. Your appointment book will be filled for the summer with all the wedding festivities. Hope you enjoyed yoga.

Wendy - You and Chalene are having a love fest! :D Happy Birthday again! Have fun spending that BD money! I wasn't interested in the extra CLX DVD. I'll be waiting to hear what you think about it.

Today's workout was the hip flexor stretches, iTread #24 60 minutes and a 10 minute stretch. Feeling a little tired today. Sure hope I'm not coming down with something.

Have a good night!

Jackie: Yeah I really like the CLX cardios. I am having better luck with my knees since getting on a glucosamine regimen too so I have started doing them more often! :) I was wondering if I am coming down with something today too. I feel "off". I will be sending healthy vibes your way but I can't send 'em all as I may need some for myself too! LOL :p

Hello Girls.

I've decided to add one extra leg work out per week to the Lean phase of CLX. That being said, I did L&G in full today plus I did a 2 minute plank hold for the abs. Tmrw is a rest day and Sunday I will likely start week 2 of CLX with LC #1 and a run.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic Friday! Mine didn't start out so nice but it's shaping up okay now. :)

Good night!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Glad the glucosamine is helping your knees! Thanks for sharing your healthy vibes. Must have helped because I felt better yesterday. I always thought Lean Circuit didn't give me a good leg workout. Don't think the extra leg workout will hurt at all. You know I was always adding extra weigth for the LB through the entire CLX. Have fun this weekend!

Yesterday's workout was part of Kickbox Extreme. I did the heavy bag section twice, the core section, 1 & 2 intervals, ran the stairs a few times and then a stretch. Loved using the heavy bag. I'm sitting here hoping the rain stops so running partner and I can get out for a nice run.

Going to DBF later on today. Enjoy your day!

Hey everyone!!! :D:D:D

Sorry I didn't get to coming around the den y'day... I was busy trying to get a bunch of stuff done before our big girls' night out last night. We just went out to dinner & then visited a friend in the hospital who just had a baby girl... so cute!!! It was really nice to get out with friends for something happy for a change. :) I did get the workout in, GS Legs + KPC abs. The inner thighs are thanking me today! ;)

Today it was pouring buckets out, so we took the kids to the Museum of Ancient Life about a half hour away-- dinosaur bones... they were in heaven. Now DH & I are scrambling trying to get some yard work done now that the rain has stopped however momentarily. It's supposed to rain all weekend. :( Oh well, we really need the moisture. We're in such a drought, any snow we can get in the mountains to last us through the summer is great!

I'm hoping to get KickMax in here sometime today... We'll see how it goes. Maybe have to do a timesaver premix. Or just try and get my heartrate into the target zone whilst mowing the lawn? :p:D;):D

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!
Jackie: Sounds like you're getting some great use out of the heavy bag! Love it!
Wendy: Woo hoo for the 2 min plank!!! :D:D:D Love L&G. That DVD with all the KPC/L&G premixes is one of my all-time faves. :)

Gotta get hopping while the weather is cooperating! Take care, everyone!!!

Just dropping by the den to say "Happy Sunday!!!!!!!!!"

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's my rest day, the kids are asleep... I'm thinking nap time! ;) Love lazy Sundays.

Take care, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.