•• CHEETAHS •• Wednesday, 2.4

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, cheetahs! :D

Grades are in (yeah!!), so I just wanted to pop in and say hey. Other than kickin' back on Facebook a little, most of my free time these days is going to a slideshow project I am working on as a birthday gift. So, I will probably continue to be scarce around these parts. Still lovin' CLX and am almost into the Push phase.

Sorry no time for personals but sendin' much love to the cheetah crew.

Take care!

Good Morning Cheetahs!

Nice to see ya, Cathy! Glad all is well. Come back around when you can!:)

So my legs are a bit "creaky" this morning. I can't imagine why!? LOL The DOMS is extremely mild though. Today's torture is not nearly as bad. I have GS C&T Timesaver and the evening Centergy class on tap. Easy day! :p

I have to be in work at 9 this morning and DS has a delayed opening at school so he has to be there at 10. I guess I will bring him with me for 40 mins and the leave to get him to school and go back to work. It'll break up the morning for me and let's me linger at home a bit longer this morning so I don't mind. :D

Off to get more java!

Good morning Cheetahs!

Brighton - Loved your Monday morning cheer! You did a good job filling in for Cathy. :D Sorry to hear the TM test didn't fare. Good you're going to back off and allow a little more time for healing. Glad you have a pool option. You will get back!!

Wendy - I like Push but still think I need to add some weight to reach failure. Yeah, I was getting bored with Burn doing the same workouts. Glad the rotation you're doing now is working and motivating you. Sorry for the nightmares and achy back. Everything all better? Glad to hear you like Burn It Off. It's short enough that you can add something else to it. You're rocking those workouts girl!!

Judy - So sorry to hear about your BF brother. Will say a prayer for him! How horrible at such a young age. Any news today? Sounds like STS 1RM is doing the job for you.

Laura - It's amazing how running makes other cardio a little easier. Bet those legs can hardly wait for that break. Time is approaching fast.

Cathy - Good to see you! Glad you got the grading done! Good luck with the project.

Yesterday's workout was iTread #26. I kept going until I got in 4 miles. Finished up with 20 minutes of yoga. Today's workout was PC#2, Ab Burner and a 10 minute TM walk. Will definitely increase the weight on some of the exercises next week to reach failure. Only slight DOMS here, nothing major.

Happy Hump Day!

Good morning, Cheetah babes! :D

4.gif
Today I have UB on tap, then off to the gym for some time on the EXT. Will let you know how it goes. :)

Cathy:
Hey there, girl! You've been missed! :) Glad to hear that grades are in & that you're enjoying CLX... No worries about personals, we just love having you pop in and say hi! :D

Wendy: So I was nightmare-free last night, how 'bout you? :) Glad to hear the DOMS isn't too bad from yesterday's insanity. ;) Have a fun "easy" day! :cool:

Jackie: Aw, thanks about the Monday cheer. :D I'd been missing Cathy's weekly Happy Monday fests. :) Yeah, I've kind of resigned myself to the fact that the ITBS isn't going to be a quick fix. It's okay. Hopefully the EXT & swim crosstraining will be good for me, and I'll try the TM again in another week or two. I'm thinking maybe two, if I can be that patient! :rolleyes:

Happy hump day, everyone!!!!!!!!
4.gif

Hi Friends

Brighton- Soooo, How did the EXT session go?

Jackie- nice WO the last two days. Do you do your own yoga or follow a DVD? What is iTread #26 like?

We did a move in yoga today similar to Cathe's 'Levitaion Holds' And guess what? We were able to put yoga blocks under our hands. It did not make the move easier core wise, just better if your arms are short in relation to your torso. Does that make sense? Today I did not run before yoag and I like how warmed up I feel when iIdo run first. I'll keep that in mind for future rotations.

Well, I tried my first Cardio Coach w/o today on the EXT-- fun stuff! :D I did CC Vol. 5 for 4.76 miles. Followed it up with some plank work. Earlier in the day I squeezed in LIC upper body work. The knee is okay... definitely not better, but not worse. Guess we'll just keep taking things a day at a time. :rolleyes:

Judy: Sounds like some tough core work in yoga today! :) I agree, it's nice to do yoga post-run... as much as I love to do yoga first thing in the am, it really is easier to get into things if you're already warm.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.