•• CHEETAHS •• Ho, ho, ho ~ who wouldn’t plyo?

RunninTeach

Cathlete
Good morning, everyone!
th_iwantsanta.gif

Dallas —you been runnin' ragged, lady! It's a shame you will not be able to visit with the ILs for Christmas. That's gotta be so hard on everyone...I'm not on break yet—two more days. :) The book I am reading now is As Simple As Snow, a YA title. It's quite good. Hope your DS feels better quickly!

Wendi
[FONT=&quot]—at least there's one positive thing from that horrible bug you've got!

Have a great Monday, all! :D Workout TBD.

[/FONT]

Good Morning Peeps.

Jackie: I think you gave us your cold weather. It's FREEZING out there! BRRRR! My DH just left for work. He works outdoors a lot. I feel bad for him today. :( LOL, it's very easy for me to get KB fever if I allow myself to. I just love them! ITA that having BIL in the hospital for Christmas is a blessing when you compare it to the possible alternative. Glad he is on his way to recovery. Sorry it's not looking good for catching the perps. That stinks. :(

Christine: Nice deal getting Uggs this year! A part of me wants them but I'm goin' for the knock offs first. If I like them then maybe I'll ask for the real thing for my Birthday. ;) This year I asked for a pair of Coach Sunglasses from DH for Christmas. I went and tried 'em on last week and picked out 3 pairs that I liked. I think he is going to buy them tonight. :)

Posh: Funny about the Elf name tags. So what was your name?? :) Thanks for the wine recs. I actually just picked up a new bottle y'day before reading your post. I got Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio. Haven't popped it open yet though as I still have some Berringer White Merlot to finish off. CHEERS! *hic* LOL

Judy: So how did the Ice Cats do? DS is up and down. Feels good enough to run around like a lunatic one minute but then the next you will find him curled up under a blanket watching tv looking pathetic. :( He's going to the doctor today. I will not have a sick child for Christmas this year!!!!!:eek:

Laura: So have you chosen which Garmin you want yet? :D

Carole: LMAO about running 6 days a week and losing your mind. Wow, having a tough time in the first 3 miles of 20 must not have made you happy. Glad it got better as the mileage increased though. It's in the bag now so it'll be a piece of cake from here on out, right? ;)

Cathy: Kohls wasn't too bad. I got in and out of there fairly quickly. There was a line at check out but it moved fast so it was not aggravating thank goodness. Sorry about the slippery ride y'day. Scarey stuff. Today isn't lookin' much better. Be careful driving to work this morning!

Dallas: Good job getting some RM's done. I haven't done any of them and honestly have no desire to. :confused: Oh, I am finishing up Fitness Freak's 2007 Get Ready For Summer Rotation btw. I don't know what she was thinking when she put GS push ups with LIC U/B sculpt x 2! That is INSANE!!!!:eek: LOL, DH will never read about his present on here unless I am in the middle of typing it and it's up on the screen when he walks in. No worries there! :)

Hello to Wendi and Brighton! :D

So today's work out calls for B&G leg blast premix + L&G floor work. I was going to push it off until tmrw in favor of getting a 5 miler in this morning but DS is staying home today so a run isn't likely. That being said I'll do B&G and then perhaps I will sneak out as soon as DH gets home from work later for a short run-it's all I'll have time for but better then nothing I suppose.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Gooooooood morning Cheetahville!

Yup, that's right, I'm feeling fit as a fiddle this morning:D! Although, I can hardly call myself fit as I haven't done a single workout in about a month:eek::confused::(. I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to popping in LIS or LIC cardio only this morning I'm feeling that good but decided against it only because the wind chill here is *well* below 0* and I'd rather not go out to work in that either sweaty or right out of the shower. Depending on how long my day is and long my after work errands and housework take (grandma will me here tomorrow:eek:) I may do something tonight:D.

Cathy - Ahhhh, only today and tomorrow eh? You must be positively giddy:D. Glad you had such a nice relaxing weekend and were able to enjoy that brisk walk. I don't know if you saw any snow by you but it's a beautiful winter wonderland here:). Lol, there's a line from The Devil Wears Prada about being "one stomach flu away from my goal wieght" and I couldn't help but think that. I'm using it as a jumping off point...that and the significantly decreased appetite;). All I can say is that it *is* good timing with Christmas coming:).

Gonna grab my cup o' capp and I'll be back with yesterday's personals:). See yas in a second!

Hi Wendy! You snuck in on me. I hope Joey is back to 100% before Christmas! Yeah, ya really don't need a repeat of the last time:confused:. Wow, fantastic job with LICX2:eek::eek:! Then she pust B&G *and* L&G together:eek::eek:?!?!? Now *that's* scary!!! She is a bit on the sadistic side, eh? I hope you're able to get that run in today. Oooh, yummy, LOVE white merlot...enjoy! Hope you find something for DH:confused:.

YAY! :D

I had to come back and tell you all the good news. I opened my email this morning and low and behold...a Christmas gift idea for DH sitting right in my mailbox!!!! I just purchased a set of tickets to a new, limited-time show on Broadway called "Will Ferrell: You're Welcome America". I think it's right up DH's alley. He loves Will Ferrell and isn't Bush's biggest fan (no offense to any Catheites who may like him!) so I think he'll love it! I got the tix for a Valentine's Day matinee. It'll be cold but a nice way to spend that day together.
Now all I have to do is go out and buy some kind of "instant gratification" gift for him to open and I'm done! :) :D

Carole - Glad you enjoyed a fantastic 20 miler yesterday:D...awesome job getting through those first 3 miles! It's funny, I don't log *near* the mileage you do but I almost always find the first 3 miles tough for some reason but then get into a groove and am fine *shrugs*. Hope you enjoyed all that snowy FB yesterday. Oh, don't even get me started on egg nog *drool*...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the stuff and, fortunately, have been able to saty VERY far away from it so far this year.

Cathy - Glad you liked Imax 2...my all time fave of Cathe's:D!!! I never tire of that one. LOL about the snowblower...I figure the shovelling does me some good in the workout department so why would I want to cheat and take the easy way out:p.

Shelly - Thank you for the card and the very sweet message:eek::)! Awww, you're so sweet to send DH off to see his family! You are one of kind dear! You haven't had to plow yet?!?! We got about 12" from Friday's storm and then another 5"ish yesterday...none of that hit you??? WOW! Okay, reading about your maniacal workouts lately is really making me feel like Sloth Cheetah...gotta get me a good ol' kick in the pants and get to it here;). I loved your post to Karen yesterday...very well said.

Wendy - Wait a minute here! You think Imax 3 is insane yet you do B&G with a VEST:eek:?!?!?! Now THAT is insane, girl! Imax 3 ain't so bad:p.

Jackie - Oh, I'm sorry to ear that they probably won't ever catch the slime that shot your BIL:(. I am glad to hear that he is improving, although it's a shame that he will have to spend Christmas in the hospital. I know all of his family coming to visit will lift his spirits though:). Sooooo, YOU are the one the sent us this cold???? Gee, thanks:p! Yeah, gonna be out in it again today...nothing I can do about it *shrugs*. I just keep telling myself that there are a lot of folks out there that have it harder than I.

Christine - Omg, too funny about QVC losing a loyal customer:p. WOW, you've been b*u*s*y!!! How sweet that you were able to share some time with your neighbor...that was so thoughtful of her to knit that afghan. You know, for me, it's THOSE kind of gifts that I find really touching and meaningful:D. LOL, LOVE the kitty in the tree!!!!!! Great job with Imax...heehee, ITA about Cathe's hair!

Posh - Thank you for the lovely card (and the laugh that the message illicited!). Wow, anoth uber-busy Cheetah...you go girl! I hope you enjoy every second of your two weeks off! I know you'll have it jam packed with stuff to do and some awesome workouts. For sure I'm working Christmas and the day after but it does look like (at least at this point) I will get Christmas Eve off (YAY!!!) and possibly most of Tuesday. Looks like I'm back working for Dr. Jekyll while Mr. Hyde is on vacay, for now, at least:rolleyes:.

Judy - I have to second Cathy's sentiment about your Christmas card! My DSO saw it and thought your children were your siblings:D. He said you stay in amazing shape! Glad to hear that you have a lot of hands to help with the shovelling. It's normally me, myself and I but, thankfully, my driveway is only about 60' long so it's rarely *that* bad. BTW, my neighbor is in for Rock Hill too...the more the merrier:D!

Laura - Hope you're able to get your hands on that Garmin! From what the other Cheetahs have said it sounds like quite the steal!

Dallas - Sorry to hear that your Christmas plans have changed a bit this year. With your wonderful spirit I'm sure that you'll try to find a way to make the most of it though, right? Uggh, I hear ya on having to go backout for 1 item...grrrr:mad:. Awesome job with those 1RMs! You're making feel like a gigantic slacker:p. Thanks for what you said yesterday...I had to keep cheering myself on saying "you can do this...it could be soooo much worse". Honestly, I can't remember the last time I felt *that* horrible, weak, and useless. It took me almost three hours to do a job that normally only takes me about 1:00 - 1:15:(. I actually had to lay down for ten minutes between mucking each stall...not good:confused:.

Brighton - I hope the funeral wasn't too bad for you. {{{HUGS}}}.

Karen - You and your family continue to be in my prayers!

Linda - Thank you so much for the card!!! My DSO has been quite impressed by the little card showcase that I've been acquiring:D. I hope everything is okay in your neck of the woods!

Gloria - Hi! I hope you're not turning into a little icicle up there...BBBBRRRRR!

Ooops, phone's ringing. Gonna close for now. Have a great Monday ladies!

Hi Cheetahs!

Wendy: If you saw my house you would not think I was neat. I guess I am picky about some things. :) I think I would like coming to your house, as long as you made me a chocolate martini! I like your idea for DH!

Carole: 20 miles is AWESOME! I don't think I have ever had egg nog.

Cathy: You sound like you are in good spirits lately! My BF is great, I am lucky. Glad you had a good EXT workout!

Shelly: I'm sorry you will be alone on Christmas. The furry friends bring a lot of comfort IMO. I love my dogs and I am trying to talk DH in to getting me a cat. I grew up with them so I just love them too. He is not sold on the idea becauae they go to the bathroom in the house. I am working on this. :) Yes, I am winter ready. Awesome workouts! I am impressed by your knitting! I taught myself how to knit last break and I made two really nice bookmarks! :)

Jackie: Can you give me more details on this steamer you bought? I think I would really like it. Oh, it has been winter for a long time here. Enjoy your rest day and church! :)

Christine: How is dad? Did he have a good flight? I have a Mountain Hardware shirt and I really like it. That soup sounds delish! :)

Posh: I have the snowmobile suit on and I am ready! It is cold out there! Good to see you!

Dallas: Yes, we are all picky and a PIA in our own ways. I know, it is hard to decide to run or not when we are feeling pain.

Ran 3 miles yesterday. Have a great day everyone!

Wendi: LOL about IMAX 3 vs B&G with a vest on. I've done IMAX 3 in full in the past and gotten through it but it's been a while and I am rusty on the choreo which is what is truly keeping me from doing it again. I can handle the crazy hi intensity of it but when that is coupled with having to learn choreo it doesn't work out well for me. :confused: Thus my avoidance of the work out. :p

Gloria: C'mon on over any time and I'll make you as many chocolate martinis as you want! LOL I am going to AC for New Years so I'll probably be indulging in them while I'm there. YUMMY!

Hi Friends :)

In a minute the second cup of coffee will be gone and then I have no excuse for not getting on the TM. After all that snow the wind has kicked up, and it is making some major blowing and drifting snow. This Cheetah will NOT run outside in that kind of wind.

Wendi- So glad you are on the mend. I remember that line from TDWP book. You and DSO are very kind with your comments. DD23 told my DBrother yesterday that her gift to me was running the Rock Hill HM. sweet! Get this~ my hairdresser is inquiring about running too! This could be a party!

Wendy- great gift idea for DH! And you get to enjoy it too;)

Carole- Knowing that you rocked on a 20 miler yesterday is going to be my motivating force for doing my long run on the TM today. :D

Cathy- You are not off yet? The schools here ended on Friday.

Gloria- Our solution to the kittie litter box is a cat door. Because they have access to the outdoors when everthey want, we do not keep a litter box inside the house. In the frigid weather, I do keep one in the garage for them but only 2 of them use it. I highly recommend a kitty door if you do not live in a busy traffic area. I can give you recommendatoins if you like .

Well I believe I am pretty well caught up here.

Yesterday I got to the WO room and decided to do High Step Training on the BOSU. It was so much fun! Today will be a longish run on the TM. I'll need a good distraction for this one. Perhaps watching BM2 or a terminator will work?

Hi Linda and Jackie!

Good Morning Judy.

I haven't used my bosu in ages. I'm gonna have to pull it out for something some time soon. :) So how many miles did you log this morning? What form of entertainment did you choose to run with?

Hello lovely cheetahs and happy holidays!!

I just had to pop in to say a heartfelt thanks to WENDI- i received your card the other day and had tears in my eyes! it meant alot to me to be remembered!!!:D just reinforced to me, the cheetahs are the bestest bunch of ladies! i think alot about the cheetahs and hopefully will get a chance to return as i am thinking about doing a few races next year including a couple of triathlons.

Wishing each and everyone of you the very best Christmas this year!! You are all wonderful women and friends.

Good morning cheetahs

Cathy...Sounds like you enjoyed your very relaxing weekend....:) I never liked Egg Nog until I tried that brand! Your martini sounded tasty last night. It was nice to get that 20 miler done. Great smileys...:)

Wendy...it was a good thing the run improved after the 1st 3 miles! Although any 20 miler might not be exactly a piece of cake! Enjoy B&G today. Way cool about DH's X-mas gift.

Wendi...congrats on the 4 lbs down. Glad to hear you are feeling fit as a fiddle today! I was never an Egg Nog fan until I tried that brand...yummy! I think the last time I marathon trained long runs were tough in the beginning too. I did enjoy FB yesterday and a nice nap!

Dallas...how is DS9 feeling today. Not fun to have colds and stuff now. I am definitely glad the run improved yesterday after 3 miles. I did find the Egg Nog, it just is not easy! I need to start those 1RM too. I have always been a bit crazy about running in bizarre weather conditions...:)

Gloria...thanks re my 20 miles. I never liked Egg Nog much til I tried that brand. I will only drink some this time of year.

Judy...Wind is not my favorite thing to run in and I bet the conditions are bad there. Glad to help motivate you for your long TM run today!

Quads are a bit sore from the 20 yesterday. Today will be MM upper, abs and an easy 6 miles.

Have a great day...
xmas7.gif

Carole: I feel your pain in the sore quad dept. After an intense long run/race I tend to feel like their are razor blades in my quads every time I try to go up or down stairs. :eek: Enjoy MM biceps today! YEOWCH! LOL ;)

So I called the pediatrician as soon as they opened (9am). I got an appointment for 10:15. That's perfect. It will not interrupt nap time. I just hope they aren't busy so they take us quickly! I hate waiting forever. :rolleyes:

Wendy—I think I’d be happy with a 205, but at Wal-Mart a 305 is just $30 more. I think that’s worth it to have a wrist version. Right now I run with a stopwatch, and I’m ready to have hands free! Sorry that DS is sick! That is a bummer. Hope he’s better by Christmas morning! Hope you still got in a good workout while taking care of him.

Carole—I’ve never tried that egg nog, but I can vouch for the Pennsylvania Dutch as being food experts! My mom grew up in the Ohio area, and the Pennsylvania Dutch have some of the BEST restaurants. See my post to Posh, below—is that one of the cookbooks you bought? Great job on your 20 miles yesterday. I yearn for the day when I can say “an easy 6 miles.” ;)

Wendi—LOL about the line from Prada. Whenever I have a stomach bug and then get well, I always think, “This will be my jump start for eating only what I need to be satisfied.” Hasn’t worked for me yet. Here’s hoping it does for you! :D And I’m so glad that you’re feeling better.

Shelly—I feel so privileged to have met you—you are generously giving of yourself to others at this holiday season. To the folks at your workplace, to your DH and his family . . . The fact that you reached out to connect with me before the 07 RT because you’d had family overseas made me feel that somebody understood at least a little piece of my life. ITA with Christine: you are a good egg! :D

Posh—The Vegetarian slow cooker book sounds AWESOME. Since everything we do here has to be from scratch, I’m all about finding easy options that you can stick on and forget about.

Judy—Apparently, birthday wishes are in order. Happy Birthday! How do you do Imax on a Bosu? I think I’d break my ankle. The Ice Cats game sounds great. What a neat thing for DS’s team to do.

Brighton—What a tragic loss for your friend. One of our co-workers lost a daughter years ago, and certain things still bring up the loss. (((Hugs))) to you and your friend. So, you’ve been bitten by the Garmin bug, too?

Cathy—MMMM. What a wonderful weekend it sounds like you had. A nap, a good book, a yummy drink to sip. Sounds like heaven!

Christine—the cat was hilarious. My children all LOVE cats and got a big kick out of it when I showed them. :)

Gloria—Thanks re: my run. I was proud of myself. I know what you mean about gadgets. I clipped my iPod onto my shirt this morning and thought, “A Garmin would be one more thing. How many cords and wires do I need to run?” LOL. I have this feeling that if I get a Garmin, anybody with radar can track my run. Not that they would want to, but I feel like I’d be hooked to the world. :) I’m still going to try to get one though. Without a treadmill or track, it’s really hard to run specific intervals and feel like I’m accurate.

Jackie—Thanks for the input of running the ½ for enjoyment. Your iTread run with hills, intervals, and sprints sounds good. I have never done Yoga. I tried a couple videos a friend had and they were just cheesy. You and the other gals on the thread could give me some pointers about good Yoga videos. DH just finished P90X, and he said the Yoga workout was tough. So I know it can work if you have the right video.

Dallas—I have not been motivated to do 1RMs yet, either. The fact that I won’t start STS till after my ½ has been my excuse to procrastinate. Congrats on your free CC!

Hi, Linda.

Karen, hugs and prayers. I’m new here and don’t know you well, but I’m so, so sorry for the trial you are facing. I pray that you’ll have grace and courage for the difficult days ahead.

Did I say that I was going to enjoy changing up my runs? I TAKE IT BACK! ☺ My 800s this morning were TOUGH. :D JK. But it was fun to challenge myself this way. I was supposed to do a warm-up and then 4 of them at an 8:30 mile pace. I managed it, but it did push me. And I started thinking, if I get a temperature adjustment in regard to timing, do I also get an altitude adjustment? I mean, surely this has to be harder at 4000 feet here than it would be at sea level. I bet I can get Brighton, to agree with me on the altitude adjustment! :D

I could see how a Garmin would be really handy, too. I'm waiting to hear back from my friend with visitors coming to see if they'd be willing to bring one for me. (Fingers crossed.)

Good morning!

I have been sooo busy the past few days that I haven’t been able to check in  We had a party to go to Friday night, Saturday night, as well as having to do last minute shopping and picking up food for the parties. Anyway…..

Karen – (((Hugs)))) Oh my. I am so sorry your mom is not doing well. I am really sorry you are having to go through all of this. It is so hard, I know. Your mom, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Judy – Your family’s picture on your card is beautiful! You look sooo young and fit!! Thanks for the card  Happy belated birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day!

Cathy – I love Imax 2! I like the music a lot!! (especially the Pina Colada song!). Good job on your EXT workout, too! I am soo glad you finally had a relaxing weekend! It sounded great!! Yes, you were right! I had a very busy, dizzying weekend! ;) I am glad you didn’t fall walking on the ice! It is such a scary feeling to walk or run when it is like that! DD had that stomach bug last week. She is a tad dehydrated and tired, but she is hanging in there! Thanks for asking! We actually had the Saturday family Christmas party at her house. I made her sit/lay down a lot of the time.

Dallas – I haven’t even done anything about the 1RMs! I actually haven’t even read about it! I have been trying so hard to stay away from the threads, in order to not get too anxious/impatient for them! So far, that has worked pretty well. I have tricked myself into forgetting most of the time that they are coming! ;) (yeah, right!)

Wendi – You are very welcome for the card! It is so cool, getting all of the cards from all of you guys! I am glad you are feeling much better!

Wendy – Enjoy your B&Gs and floorwork!

Gloria – Good job on your 5 and 4 milers this weekend! At least you had a couple of days with nothing too exciting with the weather! You guys have had one heck of a winter, so far!! I have never drank eggnog, either! I can’t stand the thoughts of it! (could be because I hate milk and can’t bear raw eggs! ) But a vegan version, I may be able to handle!

Laura – I have a Garmin 305 and I literally love it! My running buddy has a 405. She has some “issues” with hers. It keeps shutting off and switching modes on her…and then she can’t get it back to the screen she wants. But I know a lot of people love their 405’s! I have gotten so spoiled running with my 305 that I feel lost without it!

Christine – Yay! I am glad you are free for a couple of weeks! It must feel wonderful!

Shelly – That was really nice that you told your DH to spend Christmas with his parents, but it’s sad that you will be there alone!

Jackie – Good job on the treadmill run over the weekend, when your running buddy was gone!

Carole – Great job on your 20 miler! How did it feel? Man…I miss that!!

My workouts were:

Thursday-) EXT 45 minutes and GS C&T and abs from B&G

Friday – off

Saturday – KCM Cardio Stepboxing and GS BS&B.

Sunday : Powerstrike 5 and Body Strikes and then the abs from Pushups and Abs
(PowerStrike). I loved these workouts! This was my first time with them.

Hey to everyone! My goodness! It has been several days since I posted! :eek:

Good Morning Cheetah Babes!

Cathy – your titles just slay me! :D I did IMax yesterday and one of the drills is endless Plyos! I saw the thread title and thought, Hell no, not after yesterday!! Yeah, I love Mountain Hardware – their stuff is top notch. Nice that you went for a brisk walk. Sorry you can’t run outside because of the ice.

Dallas – Don’t you hate when you have to run back to the grocery store? I had to send DH for celery. I had celery in my hand on Saturday and put it back thinking I would not need it. STUPID! Oh well. Yeah, we are all busy right now. But, it’s a good busy. I hope you get to sleep through and not sleep walk tonight! Too much on your mind, eh?

Wendi – Glad you’re feeling better! Hope you get in your workout! This neighbor is special – she comes down a lot. I invited her to dinner that night as well. Hope you stay warm!!

Wendy – Sounds like you’ll be sore today! The Uggs I got are not as lined as some of the others, but they are nice. I like the style. Coach sunglasses? Nice!! Enjoy them! Enjoy your butt fryer today!

Gloria – Dad is great, thanks! I love having him here! I, too, love my furry friends. Life without Jimmy would be very dull. I would love a cat, but DH is severely allergic so it won’t happen. Oh well. I get to have my doggies, that’s enough.

Judy – I don’t blame you for not running outside in that wind! You’re a Cheetah, not a Polar Bear! Brrrr!!!!

Hi Sunny!!!!

Carole – wow! 6 miles after 20?! You’re amazing!! Way to go with the run yesterday, too!

Laura – I think each run is different, and you never know what you’re going to get. Too funny about the altitude – I’ve lived at 5000 and it did take a bit to get used to, but man when I was at sea level, I could kick butt – I got sooo much oxygen.:D

Linda – good to see you! Too many parties – eh? Nice to be popular, isn’t it? :cool: Hope you have some good time off!!

Well, Dad got in safely, and we had a good time yesterday. We watched the game last night and had Chicken Corn Soup. It was good. I ate too much. :( Oh well. I’ll get in a nice circuit today – not sure which one, though. Dad likes to relax and watch TV in the AM, so I let him and I workout. :p Then we’ll go to lunch. DH has a quick over night business trip that he cannot get out of, so we’ll drop him at the airport, then probably head into downtown San Jose for a bit. It’ll be fun. Have a great day all!

CHristine - I am glad your dad got in safely! It sounds like you and your dad have a nice, fun day planned! Actually, the 27th, we are going to Vegas. I won't have to come back to work until the 5th! I am really excited about the time off!!!

Check out my avatar! It is a picture my sis took of me and my pregnant DD at the party the other night! Do you see the "glow" over her belly??? That was so strange! We say it is the baby's guardian angel :) There were no other flashes/lights that were around at the time????Anyway......it is just kind of neat and I thought I would share :)

This may make it easier to see.

Shoot! Never mind...it didn't work!

If you click on the Thumbnail...it enlarges. I am so stupid! :eek:

Attachments

• Tasha Me Christmas Party.jpg
    Tasha Me Christmas Party.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Christine- LOL at " you're a Cheetah not a polar bear" Have fun with Dad and remember calories with special family visits don't count! Safe travels to DH and did I miss that DD had a sweet 16 or will have one soon? Congrats and happy Days to her!

Wendy- Drum roll please...... I did 10 freakin miles on the Dreadmill. My entertainment was Body Max 2 DVD cardio. After sections one and two I went to the scrambled eggs premix. I am not very familiar with the step work in that one so I was really paying attention to it. The display on the TM was purposely covered with a towel to keep my from peeking. I forced myself to do a one mile hill at 4% and at a 10.0 (6.0) minute pace and later I did another hill same pace and grade for .6 mile. my time was one hour 39 minutes.

Carole- see above for Tread mill experience. Thank you for your motivation in getting me going!

DeeDee- nice to see you in Cheetahville! Are you still into Turbulence Training? How is the new job? Thanks for the B-day wishes on facebook :) I hope your boy has a great Birthday today!!!

Laura- I actually really like step workouts on the BOSU. If you have High Step Challenge or High Step Training, they are god ones to start with on the BOSU. My TM run was 10 miles. Wow 8:30 pace is fast! I think altitude is a factor you should consider.

Linda- IA that glow in the picture is your DD's baby's guardian angel! thanks for the kind words

I forgot to post today's workout. I ran 4 miles and did 4DS C&b and the abs.

Judy - You are welcome!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.