•• CHEETAHS •• Back in Action Monday

Brighton

Cathlete
Good morning girls! Hope everyone is having a very merry Monday!!!
1.gif

Things here are going well, I'm excited to see how the knee fares this week as I gradually ease back into the mileage.

Also I wanted to give a big shout out to Carole-- her marathon is coming up super fast this Sunday, 3/1.

happy0144.gif
party0011.gif
Go, Carole, Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
party0011.gif
happy0144.gif

I'm off to get some breakfast, I'll BBL for personals!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

Wow, super quiet today!
Hope everyone is doing well!
Off to take DS to preschool and then some yoga here at home. I'll be meeting up with DH at the gym tonight for another try at the TM.

BBL to see if anyone shows! ;):cool:

Thanks for reminding us of Carole's marathon date. I had either forgotten or didn't know.

I actually got out of the house today--that was a "workout" for this recovering sickie! :mad: Hopefully I'll be able to post more impressive stats soon. A good friend was in town who is also a workout friend. She and her new DH just ran a marathon in December. It was fun to chat with her about running and running gadgets. :D It's a vocabulary that only a certain few of us appreciate and enjoy. ;)

Waves to all.

Hello Brighton and Laura.

No work out for me today. It's TTOM and I wasn't feeling up to it...CRAMPS. UGH! :mad:

Will pick up with my rotation tmrw. No big deal. Pushing the rotation a day later will actually be better with my leaving on Saturday for vacation anyway!

BBL or tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.