•• CHEETAHS ••

Brighton

Cathlete
Happy Monday, everyone!!! :D

Sorry I've been a little MIA the past few days-- with being sick & dealing with sick kiddos, I've had to do a whole lot of catch up around here and haven't had much opportunity to get to the computer.

I have to run DS to preschool and do a few errands, but will hopefully be back later this afternoon to catch up on the thread & personals.

Hope everyone is doing well!!! I'm feeling quite a bit better, still a lingering cough but not terrible. Hopefully will squeeze a workout in here this afternoon.

Take care!

Sorry you're all by your lonesome. I have nothing to report except continued recovery. I've been starting to walk--first step toward running again. :)

Hi Girls!

Glad to hear you are both on the road to recovery and work outs again. :)

Today is a rest day for me...The first of 2 I am taking this week! Can you believe it!?! LOL

Yesterday evening I went to the gym and did a 20 minute Iclimb work out on a machine they have there called the "cardio wave". It's kind of like an EXT that goes side to side instead of forwards and backwards. What a way to work the inner thighs I tell you! :eek::D Here's a link for it: http://www.technogym.com/gb/viewdoc.asp?co_id=164

Hope everyone is having a good day. I didn't sleep well last night and then woke up at 4am and never fell back to sleep. Needless to say I'm in need of a nap and that's EXACTLY where I am headed once I post this!:p

Good night!;)

Last edited:
Hi Cheetahs!

Wendy - Are the knees better? Glad you enjoyed the pizza. Now, who can go to Pizza Hut and not enjoy it? Have you tried the whole grain pizza? It's not as good as the other to me. Enjoy that rest day! The Wave looks like a cool machine. Did you get that nap in?

Brighton - Glad you're feeling better. Hope the kiddies are feeling better too.

Laura - Glad you're on the road to recovery.

Today's workout was iTread #15 60 minutes and a 15 minute stretch. Got in 6.1 miles.

Enjoy your day ladies!

Hey ladies-- just a fly-by to say hi!
Things still have not let up craziness-wise & today is my mom's birthday, so I'm feeling like there are just not enough hours in the day!!!!

Just want to let you know that I'm thinking of all of you... miss chatting. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more mellow day. ;):D

I've decided to take it easy for another week-- just more yoga, rolling and the like. The ITBs are still feeling not-quite-sore, but not-quite-right. I'm planning on starting a P90x-like rotation with Cathe vids next week. Woo hoo! :)

(((HUGS))) to the den! Have a great day, and I'll try to be back soon! :D

Good morning, all!

Laura: So glad to hear that you're continuing to feel better! Yay!

Wendy: Hope you were able to catch up on that sleep! Those days can be tough when you're sleep deprived! Wow, that cardio wave machine looks like a great workout! Very cool.

Jackie: Nice TM workout yesterday! Mmmmm.... pizza. You and Wendy have me craving it now! Maybe we'll have to make some homemade pizza for dinner tonight. ;):D Thanks, we are doing much better this week... just playing catch up now with all the time we spent in bed last week! :eek:

Things here are going well-- just super busy once again.
Hope everyone is doing well!
Adios! :D

Hi Cheetahdees! :D

Brighton - Another easy week sounds like a good plan to allow for a little more healing time. Glad everyone is better. Never like having to play catch up but it has to be done.

Today's workout was KPC Abs, L&G Ankle Weights premix and 20 minutes of KPC. Will start a Slim Series rotation next week and see how the old arm handles it.

Happy Hump Day!

Hi Girls.

Did Push Circuit #2 today with Low Max intervals in between the weights. Great work out!

Jackie: Good luck with the Slim Series. I've been thinking alot about that one myself. I think I need to get in some endurance training when I finish CLX before I jump into another heavy weight rotation! Perhaps I'll consider SS too! :)

Brighton: Hope it's a "happy" busy! :D Yeah, I plan to "wave" a bit every week for a while and see what happens! ;)

Off I go...gotta finish cooking dinner and then get ready for Centergy class tonight!

Until tomorrow loverlies...:)

Good Morning!

Centergy class was good, as usual. Today will be Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs. My knees are still revolting so I may be doing BI using the low impact modifications.

Hope all is well and have a great day!

Wendy - Might be good to take a break from heavy weights after CLX. Glad you enjoyed your Centergy class. Sorry the knees are bothering you. It would be so nice not to have all these aches and pains trying to stay healthy.

I did iTread #11 40 minutes and part of iTread #12 45 minutes. Got in 6.4 miles. Did Yoga for Hips & Thighs for my stretching.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie: Oh I intend to go light after CLX for sure though I admit that I will probably toss around the bells for a bit first. :p

Brighton: Where have you been??? Hope all is well! :)

Laura: Hope you are continuing to heal! Is the parasite gone yet?

Today will be Push Circuit #3 and Extreme Abs.
Tomorrow will be a run/ext combo at the gym.

Busy weekend ahead of me so I won't be around much I don't think!

Later babes!:)

Good morning Cheetahs!

Wendy - Oh, yeah, I remember how much you loved the bells! :D So much fun! Enjoy Push today and your run tomorrow. Have fun this weekend!

Hello Brighton & Laura!

Yesterday's workout was iClimb #24 Jumpin' Rippin' Abs. Today, I hope it's a 10 mile run. I didn't sleep well again last night. So, I'll have to see how it goes.

Have a sensational Saturday!

I'm still here! :eek:
Sorry, this week has just been one thing after another! :eek:
Today we are driving up to my folks' place for my mom's big birthday celebration, so I will be a little MIA until Monday too. :(

I've been thinking about you girls... I'm so sorry I haven't been around much this week. Hopefully next week will be a fresh start! :) New rotation! Woo hoo!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good Morning.

Doing Extreme Abs after Push 3 was tough y'day but I made it. I also added cardio intervals to Push as well so I was spent by the time I was done. :)

Jackie: Hope you enjoyed your 10 miler!

Brighton: Have fun at mom's and the party!

Laura: Hope you pop in soon and let us know how you are doing.

Today is my ext/run-plan hasn't changed...amazingly enough for me! :p:D Considering making it a longer work out today to help combat this weekend's bad eats. Gonna shoot for an hour I think.

Later Babes!

I'm back. I added the wave machine into the mix this morning. I did 20 mins on the tm, 15 mins on the ext, 10 mins on the wave and the final 15 on the tm again. My bootie is gonna be waaaay sore tmrw! I can feel it tightening up as I sit here! :eek:

Hi Girls.

I have today off. YAY! I will be hitting Push 1 and some cardio today.

DH hung our new flat screen up in the work out room y'day so I spent some time rearranging/organizing the room. It looks so much better now and I have more room to move around now when I do cardio! :D

I am STARVING this morning. I ate a decent sized breakfast but I'm STILL hungry! Today is supposed to be a deficit day calorie wise...I have no idea how THAT is going to happen based on how I am feeling right now....:confused:

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.