•~• CHEETAHS •~• Tearin' Up Tuesday

Brighton

Cathlete
Good morning, Cheetahville!

Well, yesterday the kids were still coughing, so I didn't get to the gym. They seem to be doing better this morning, so I'm getting them loaded up as soon as I log off here. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
1.gif

Laura: I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get out of the house for awhile! How nice to be able to visit with your friend. I'll bet it was so fun to chat! :) Hoping you continue to regain health-- quickly!!! (((HUGS)))

Wendy: Sorry you were feeling icky yesterday-- been there. ITA, one day isn't going to set you back. Have fun picking things back up today! :D

*Waves to the rest of the den*
Lots of love to the rest of the group-- you are missed!!!

24.gif

Good Luck at the gym today Brighton!!!!:)

I am just about to get into Burn Intervals and Ab Burner myself! After that I am going shopping! How much better can it get!?!? :D:D:D

BBL!

Wendy--You are just the shopping QUEEN lately. ;) If I knew how to do all of Brighton's cute little smiley's, I'd do one with a crown and a bunch of shopping bags. :p Yes, Brighton is right, one day won't set you back. Sorry you were feeling ick, but glad you're doing better.

Brighton--Sorry for sick kiddoes. I've got one with a stuffy nose, but nothing serious. She just sounds really cute when she talks right now!! Did you manage to get them out of the house for your workout today?

Well, I'm not one with room to razz Wendy about her shopping because I've been burning up the internet. We have friends coming in April, so it's still over 6 weeks away, but I've been ordering shoes and PJs and fun stuff. :) I need to get well so I can get out of the house and off the internet!!!

Today was my first day to feel "normal" in 10 days. For the first several days, I just thought I was coming down with cold. I must've been doing a pretty good job of fighting the malaria. But when it hit, it really wiped out my red blood cells, apparently, because I've never had such bad headaches with it. Headaches are gone now, and if I have a good day again tomorrow, I might try a gentle workout on Thurs.

The bad thing is that we're headed out of town on Friday, so I'm behind the 8 ball on trying to get stuff done. I have been SO excited for the trip because, with my Garmin, I could just run and not have to worry about equipment for videos or even of trying to map out a course. At this point, though, I wonder if I'll be up to running. Here's hoping. The great thing is, it's cool where we're going, so I can throw on shoes and take a run any time of day!! :D

Well, off to bed for me!

Hello all you currently-non-posting Cheetahs!! We miss you!

Just a fly-by to report that I made it to the gym today! Logged 2.4 miles on the TM, not as much as I wanted to get in, but we had a little diaper emergency in the kids' club. :rolleyes: A little achy, but okay. I pushed the speed quite a bit today, holding an 8:00 min/mi pace for a few minutes. Man, that felt FAST. :eek: I can tell I haven't been doing speed work for a long time.

Wendy: Have fun shopping! :D
attachment.php

Laura: Wow, I hope you can take things easy with everything you've got coming up! Are you headed out of town for business or pleasure? Hope your DD gets feeling better! *grins* at the stuffy nose voice-- it really is cute... as long as they're not too sick. :)

Okay, gotta run....
TTFN!

Brighton--It's a retreat for our mission organization. So it's fun. :)

Hi, Wendy--the forum says you're viewing this thread right now. :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.