~X'ers~ Whimsical Wednesday

teddy16410

Cathlete
[font face="tahoma"]Happy Whimsical Wednesday Xers![font/tahoma]

Circuit City Sept 07 Rotation
>>>>>>>>> Day 4
>>>>>>>>> >> Subbing todays StepFit with Kenpo + GS Timesaver Tricep & Chest:eek:

General Stuff
Trained my comp client last night… went well – Upper Body Blast… Used tubing and a 15# Kettleball, Stability Ball, 10#, 8#, 5#... I think we got her good! She really likes using the bands & tubing and that’s fine for me as its easier to carry! LOL …. She is already pretty lean (the marathon runner) and isn’t really interested in having “guns” so the bands challenge her well. I loaned her 3 different style Yoga DVDs to use while I’m out of town next week so hopefully she’ll continue to work that upper body well.

Birthday List:
So far for Xers I have Amy (Swifty), Amy, Wendy, Sandra, Latrese, Cheryl,,,,
Anyone else want to be added to the master list? No DOB required!;-) Email me @ [email protected] if you want to be added to the master list

Back w/ personals later
;-)

Here I am...awake waaaayyy too early in the morning for me! My legs are still feeling the burn from Tony so I will probably do yoga today...I need a little dose of Eion! I will do that after I take DD to school, but before my massage...which I obviously need.

Traci...Glad things are going well with your client. Are you headed to Bakersfield next week? I was thinking that trip wasn't until October, but I could certainly be wrong. My bday is January 20. I am already not looking forward to it. Maybe I'll get another tattoo this year...I have been thinking about it lately but haven't done it yet. Have fun with Kenpo today....it is still one of my faves. Especially without all the chatter...I like the music in that one too...not as boring as legs and back. I could probably fir in a GS if I did a premix today..but I always feel guilty if I don't do the whole thing.

Waving to Nicole and Cheryl as they flew by last night! Nicole...hope you guys get back in your routine of school soon...I think those first couple of weeks are really hard, but after that it seems to even out a bit.

Okay...guess I will go...maybe I will be able to get back to sleep for a half hour before I have to get DD and all the critters up. I probably won't have time to check back until later this evening...I have a busy day ahead.

love and hugs
Debra

we do not remember days....
we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell
0101_10009001662.gif

Hi all,

Just a quick check in the morning. I couldn't get online at home:(

I read everyone's posts from yesterday last night. Glad everyone is hanging in there.

Thanks for the kind words about FIL.

Yesterday was KPC using the workout blender; I didn't realize what I was missing!

Today is a run and some yoga.

BBL,

Tracy

Well guys- My Oct Calif. trip just gets better & better.... My continental no longer flys to Bakersfield so having to jump on Delta... Delta has a layover in Salt Lake City!!!!!!!! We are trying to work out layovers with work schedules now.... I might meet Cheryl AND Lea on this trip!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!! Wendells amazed at how we are coordinating all of this... Says he feels like he already knows the gang.

Back for P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Any cool blend of KPC you care to share? There are so many premixes that I rarely use blenders! Glad you got some Kick in whatever you did- I know its not on your top 5. Hope your day/week is filled with some laughter.

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
GROWING chocolate mint? Never heard of it but it must smell divine! I don’t like the taste of mint but love the smell- go figure…Haven’t tried Inca Porridge… I’m not big on oatmeal-y type stuff and afraid the carb content would send me into a binge… I am having success with 1 lowcarb whole grain tortilla in the mornings with egg whites & salsa tho… So happy that KPC helped work out yesterdays kinks …. Is DD EXCITED for school today?

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
I see you’re staying with Ps for now… Are you lowering reps/pace to use heavier or getting in some endurance work? Its ALL good!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Sounds like you are keeping busy enough without being frantic about it… Stress makes me either SLEEP or become a crazy cleaning woman! Enjoy the massage today! Thanks for B-day… DH is a January 2nd baby – one of our good friends is a New Years Day… ~~~ We really should consider having an online signal when we both have insomnia! ~ Next week I'm heading to bay for 7 days and the CA trip for dads surprise 70th party is early October. See- that memory isnt failing yet!

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
So happy to hear the business is booming! I hope that come November I am happily booked most days of the week with 3-5 clients. This night stuff is for the birds! Once I am done with the comp client the only evening gal I’ll keep is the one I currently have (2 nights) in my neighborhood.

[i ]AMY[/i]
Such a smart gal using extracts! Why didn’t I think of that? So are you loving or missing all the cardio? Remember waaaaay back when you and I were having those 2 hour daily doses?? Lordy how did we ever do that? Again- Big ^5’s and Explosive Squats on all you are accomplishing!!!!!!!!

Great day to all I miss later! xxoo
:*

Good morning,
Today was S&H Shoulders (most of), CTX Shoulders, GS Legs floor (most of) and Ab Jam (floor only). Hoping to get a bike ride in tonite too. Golf went well yesterday. The prison priest helped me with my swing. I was getting so frustrated but he corrected where I was standing in relation to the ball and that helped IMMENSELY!!! After that, I could send it sailing into the air and straight almost every time, whereas before, they almost always went straight and skimmed the ground. Before that, it was killing my inner elbow too so I knew something was wrong. I iced my elbow when I got home and it feels pretty good this morning. Can't wait for my class next week and hopefully get some consistent instruction.

Cheryl, yesterday felt like Monday to me too. What a nice surprise to realize it's mid week already. Better you than me for MIC. Not my favorite music.

Traci, our prisons never close that's for sure. My DH will be starting a new job out here at the prison, though he won't be a State employee. He'll be a carpenter doing new and retrofit construction. I'll be off work tomorrow and going down with him to Redding to join the Carpenter's Union. I think this new job will be great for him. Bet you are looking forward to your vacations. Are your pups going too? Maybe you could get a layover in Reno, NV and I'd come visit you for sure? Wouldn't Wendell love that one? Oh yeah, my birthday is November 22.

Wendy, so glad you are back. You are a great mom and I loved what you told your DD. Glad it ended being a positive situation for your DD. Being asked if you are a Personal Trainer would be a compliment for sure. I'd love it. Usually they just shake their heads at me and ask if I'm crazy for cycling so much.

Sandra, tough day for you to watch your DD struggle emotionally with the first day of school. How did her first day end up? Is she anxious to go today? LOL about divorcing to lose some weight. I think I'd be like you and put on a bunch.

Debra, I always think of Bambi when I hear of wildfires too. Funny how certain things from our childhood stuck. Enjoy that massage today. I sure miss my massages but am liking the highlights in my hair instead. A facial would be heavenly though. A 2 hour dance class, WOW!!! I can't even work out for over 60 minutes!!! Those little girls are putting me to shame!!! Hope you can catch up on some sleep.

Tracy, I've never had any luck with the workout blender. Guess I never pursued it enough. Glad you enjoyed it. Are you running outside? It was cooler yesterday up here in Northern California. Thought it was going to rain and put out this awful forest fire. Hope they get a handle on it soon.

Got to run and get ready for work.

Jeanette

Morning Xers,

Workout: Tae Bo Celebrity Fit Sculpt

Oldest DD had a good first day of school, and feels much more comfortable with being there. She says she doesn't like her math teacher. I asked how in the world can you form an opinion in just one day. The answer, "She is so strict". :7 :7 :7 Now I like the math teacher. :7 Oh, and I almost forgot to let you all know, oldest DD moved from the JV to Varsity. She had a race on Friday, and she came in 15th out of 250 girls. For the last two races she has impressed the coaches so they feel she is ready for the challenge. :)

Wendy, What a thing for your DD to go through. Feel for her, and you did a great job reassuring her. I would hope that I am never a parent that would ignore the fact that my children act that way to others. x(

Jeanette, Gabby was a pro beach volleyball player. She has a total body circuit workout that I purchased. I think that given time she will be a good instructor. The production quality of this DVD isn't the best, but I like her personality. Her web page has some pretty good information on it.

Amy, My attendant last year had a bolt in the back of her neck. It just gives me the shudders when I think about that in my skin. x( And in case anyone asks, the bolt was about and 1/8" dia. If I had something like that I probably would get it caught on everything. :D Way to go on you stats, very impressive.

Traci, HSC is a great workout for sure. :) Glad you had such a good time with it. I was looking at the Sept rotation you are doing. It looks really good, and this should increase your endurance for sure. The workout with your client sounds great. Maybe a band workout would be a good thing for my DD to do also. I will think about that one for her. I like that body building site also. They have some great information on there.

Sandra, Just yesterday DH received and e-mail and a phone call from new people that want to join the faire. But I think he will enjoy a break from not having to get notes ready for the week. He will be in charge of the guilde next year. I think it was just the transition from the old to the new. His bosses at the faire said they where happy with what he had done this year. There where quite a few people that came up to him and said that they had a great year and he did a good job. He is still changing out his assistant and gentlemans captain. At the beginning of the year they where his friends, and then at some point it changed. They wanted to be a by the books management team. Brian realized that you couldn't be that way with volunteers. ;-)

Debra, Hope your massage is a good one. I still have to get ballet slippers and a leotard for my youngest DD. She has been growing like a weed. She was at the doctor on Friday, and we have been tracking her height and weight. So far she is tracking to be as tall as myself. Good thing I kept my old report cards. :) She has so much fun seeing if she will beat me. So far she is an inch taller and 3lbs lighter than I was at her age. :)

Tracy, I have yet to master the workout blender. Have to start thinking about doing that.

Nicole, Hope your day is a bit slower for you. :)

Have a great day!

Laurie

Good morning!

High Step Challenge is done. I was planning on doing the ME/BC bonus combo premix instead, then saw that BC is on the plan for Monday. And then TraciX got all glowy and happy about the workout yesterday, which made me want to get all glowy and happy too. So I did HSC. I love the music in that workout the best of the entire HC Series. I also like how the tempo of the workout slows down by the third cycle!

I did some Shiva Rea Fluid Power yesterday. So nice. I was asked by a rather new aquaintance whether I wanted to join her for a day of chakra/guided meditation/ yoga stuff in October. Somewhere in the city we can go from 10am to 4:30 and they take us through a bunch of stuff. Sounds interesting. I'll probably do it.

TraciX - So, you never tried HSC before? Isn't it nice to have a brand new workout? What is a kettleball, and what do you do with it? I never knew you could grow chocolate mint, either, but when I went to the greenhouse in the spring, there it was! Right under the big flashing arrow sign that said "Sandra, This is for you! This is for you!" No, DD is not excited for school today, although she was at least willing to go. She spent the entire day fighting tears yesterday, and eventually caved by the end. When she got off the bus she flung herself into my arms and wailed "I hate school!!!" When I asked her specifically what about her day at school was so terrible, she said "Nothing. I just felt sick all day." So, what she really hates is feeling stressed, not school! As I tucked her into bed she said something to the effect that she is always stressed out the first few days she does something new, but she'll get better. So, here's looking forward to Day 3!

DebraX - Here's giving you a dose of good energy to get through your day.

TracyX - Ooooh, I hear you on KPC and the workout blender. I'm curious how you blended it?

JeanetteX - What a mish mosh you did today! How nice to see something so simple make such a difference to your swing. Now you'll be able to enjoy the game even more. I described DD's first day at school to TraciX above. Short version: not good, but looking to get better.

LaurieXX - Way to go on DD's move up!!! You've got quite an athlete there. Of course the math teacher is strict. The arts teacher will counter that ;)

Today's grocery shopping morning, then I'm babysitting some kids all afternoon, so I'm not sure if I'll make it back again. If not, then a huge shout out to everyone!

Cheers,
SandraX

Good Morning!

Well, the "boys" woke me up this morning. It's not a bad thing to wake up to stunt flyers, you know? I'm going to be heading out to the gym shortly for some heavy lifting. I was a bit upset last week because an old lady cut into my set, and just sat on the equipment (which is incredibly rude). When she got done, I told her to leave the wipe-down towel near because I had to finish my set. She looked and said, "You're lifting awfully heavy weights there" and just walked off. Whatever!

Jeanette- I still chuckle to myself about the 'prison priest' for some reason. Good job on the golf swing. I used to golf when I was in 5th grade!

Traci- I can't believe that you are going to leave next week!!! That's so cool that you might get to meet Cheryl (AND Lea)...she's an absolute DOLL!!!!! I will check out the link! Someone also suggested using FF/SF pudding mix (1 tbl) to add to the shakes to flavor them, my personal favorite right now is pistachio!

Debra- I hope that you enjoy your massage. I haven't gotten on it ages!!! I have to LOL about getting a tattoo for your b-day. Putting myself in pain doesn't seem like a birthday present to me.:7

Laurie- Congratulations to your DD! That's awesome that she's doing so well. LOL on the bolt! EEEEWWWWWW! Oh, I was going to tell you that Tracey Staehle knows Gabby Reese. LOL about you liking the math teacher that DD doesn't like! Isn't that always the way!!!

Sandra- You snuck in on me! I am sorry that DD doesn't like school! I hope that it settles out soon! I love chocolate mint!!! My younger brother used to work at a greenhouse and gave my mom a present of 12 different herbs one year for Christmas. Included was chocolate mint and pineapple mint. I love mint!

Well, gang, must get to the gym. I actually had a doctor's appt this morning, but cancelled it because we went yesterday with DH and she asked if I was doing okay. I figured that since I am, that I would let someone who needs the appt have it instead.

Good Afternoon Ladies!

We got the day off to a late start. I've got so much to say! What's new?}( I'll have to make a beeline back here as soon as we get caught up with the minimum, including writing to eldest. :)

I finally got a letter with an address from him. He's doing amazingly well. He said the first day was like hell. The drill sergeant was screaming non-stop. But, it hasn't been as bad as he thought. They haven't gotten "smoked" yet because they want to do their best and please the PTB. I guess that means they haven't gotten in trouble yet. He apologized for his sloppy handwriting because he doesn't get much personal time and lights would be out at 9:00. I find it funny because he has the nicest handwriting out all the kids, even when it's sloppy! He didn't tell me his exact graduation date. It'll be about 8-9 weeks away. I plan on driving to MO with the kids for his graduation. Maybe, we'll stop off in St. Louis sightseeing for a day.

Amy-X: I got your package!!!! !!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) Thank You:* :* :* :* The earliest I'll be able to check out shoes will be this weekend. However, I'd rather go on Tuesdays since they offer an extra 10% off your entire purchase during lunch hours.

I'll have to check out what's on tap for today. I'll scroll up and take a peek at what Jeanette did.:7

Phil and I stayed up talking about our weekend late into the night. He had to work on Saturday and ended up not going with me. He did mow the grass. Apparently, it took him longer than expected. Eldest ds better be glad he's in bootcamp. There are hidden areas of the yard that hadn't seen a lawn mower all year!!!!!!

I ended up doing S&H last night at midnight. I figured if I couldn't fall asleep, I might as well do something productive. Hence, the late start today.

Hope everyone is doing splendidly well! I see Debra and Amy are in the weight/measurement department!!!!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!

Wendy

S&H Shoulders+ CTX Shoulders+ PS Legs floorwork only & Abs

That sounds like a lot but it wasn't bad:) My shoulders will probably be sore tomorrow but I think my legs will survive. I am looking forward to more leg work on Friday:p

So sorry I didn't get a chance to check-in yesterday. The first day of school is usually quite hectic. I went to breakfast at Mimi's with another mom that I'm good friends with. It was so nice and I had a Fitness Omelette made with egg whites, lots of veggies and no butter. It was yummy:9

The weather is so much better here today. They said that will be the last one of the season. I hope they're right:D

Traci-X, Good idea to have a master birthday list! Also, so happy to hear your client training went well! How fun for you to meet Cheryl and Lea all in one trip! How exciting! Glad Wendell is getting used to hearing about us:) I am going to juggle S&H and PS this rotation and see how it works. I liked it today, but then I always love shoulder work:D Oh, my birthday is July 23rd. Thanks for another great link!

DebraX, Yoga, yeah!!! I am happy to be getting it in more often. Maybe I can make fewer trips to the chiro now:) Are you enjoying all of this you time? I am anxious for the day when my little one is off and I can go back to school and have time for myself. I am enjoying the time I have with him now:)

TracyX, KPC with the workout blender is a bunch of fun! Glad you found it:) Have a great run tonight. Has it cooled down there? I am glad it has here!

JeanetteX, Way to go on working without PS. I did a similar workout and it felt good! So glad the golfing is fun and holding your interest. I guess it's not as easy as it looks:p Enjoy your bike ride tonight. Did you guys cool off too?

LaurieXX, Glad DD is liking school better. Sounds like she inherited her mother's athletic skills:D ^5 on her coming in 15th!

AmyX, Aren't some people so rude? I hope I don't get rudely opininated as I get older:p

SandraX, My goodness all this talk about HSTA is making me jealous! I am definitely working it in to the next rotation!! You and I are always at the grocery store:) Good food goes bad fast! Have fun watching the kids:)

Anointed, Welcome home! How was VB?

WendyX, Way to workout at midnight! Kudos to ou. I could never do that:) Sorry to here about DD and the nasty girls! Girls can be so nasty sometimes:( Hope she is feeling good about herself today:) Jeanette did a good workout, stick with that:)

Missed you all yesterday!

See you later,

Nicole

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

Hi:D

Did I miss much? No way will I be able to back track so starting here starting now. My trip was totally AWESOME my brother home is just ridiculous (good) it’s something to see. Sunday he had back yard party it was something to behold, lots of nice looking folks :) I drove 10 hours back home, really 11 hours you talking about someone who was tiredx( me..me..me.. I could barely get up this morning. Tonight, going for a super long walk, then bubble bath, and prepare for work tomorrow, Oh, I didn’t workout one time while there, no nothing, but eat:p I'm still tripping about me and sis ate gallon of ice-cream in one night, and what's water:* I tell you, totally off routine drank a least two bottles of homemade wine a night he had them especially made for me, and it was delic, I had so much fun laughed and laughed for a moment I forgot about all my problems.

I’m not going to tell how much weight I gain its ridiculous and how much food I ate, I ate like it was my last days on earth. When I stepped on my scale I just told myself don’t cry, my clothes are so tight, could barely find outfit to wear today I had to reach back into fat clothes, don't understand how its possible to pick up weigh in 4 days, But, you know me its onward and forward, right.

Not sure what workouts or rotation I will do but not P90X, guessing to go with TG’s flow ;) am tempted to do OBP rotation that one makes me smile. Also thought about sticking with one upper body DVD for a week, as to say, first week do PUB then GS then P90X and so on and so on for a while, who knows, still working it out in me head:+ Anywho, I printed out a bunch of Cathe’s rotations, seems as tho OBP is going to win. If not to tired when all is said and done tonight, will checkk back, but need to unpack and get myself together for the rest of the week x( I hope you guys have a wonderful evening.

Heh, heh -

Jeanette, I'm with you on the MIC music for the first half - but I think the music for the step portion is actually surprisingly good.

Wendy, glad you had the chance to visit with Phil and put all things in perspective - and yes, big kudos for workout at midnight. Nor for me!!

Amy, sorry to hear about the early a.m. wake-up "call" from the boys. Grrr.

Traci, thanks for the link! Awesome as always!

I did Muscle Max this morning, in 2 parts - half of it - ran kids to school (rainstorm in Utah) - then the second half before client calls took over. Just right.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!
Cheryl

General Stuff

WONDERFUL W/O! I did the GS Chest /Tri Superset Premix for first time! GREAT GREAT W/o & time FLEW by! Kenpo next with Tony’s Warm up & Stretch at end. Made me feel I got in a bit of yoga. I just love how Kenpo makes me a noodle!

Bitter disappointment! I’m having a temper tantrum – cannot meet Cheryl as my layover isn’t long enough to exit thru the security to see her and back again! DRATS! DARN IT! Now I’m trying to get her to Houston for a business trip!

Back for P~E~R~S~O~N~A~L~S
::::::::::******:::::::**********:::::::::****::::****::::::***

[i ]WENDY-X[/i]
Ok is it just my lack of sleep the past 3 weeks or is my gal sending funky vibes? Maybe I’m just tired (or YOU are!) … I just worry about our gal when we stop seeing you so much… I know you’re a busy teacher these days… I do hope you are OK and taking care of yourself in the juggle! OK- NOT FAIR_ WHAT PACKAGE!!!!!! You cannot drop thank you to people without spilling the beans! Did she send you a blow up Tony doll? Very glad you & Phil got some talk time (tho interfered w/ sleep) … I don’t like when Wendell & I pass like ships… I need the communication if even for a few minutes a day. ROF about DS first days!!!! Sometimes I wonder if all that yelling was just for the movies! GUESS NOT! LOL – just think- now if you yell at him its no big deal! Love ya girl!

[i ]TRACY-X[/i]
Hope your day is going well!

[i ]TEDDYGIRL[/i]
Well its about time lady jane! I missed you!!!! Was beginning to think you & Teddy Boy ran off & eloped after the reunion! Wait- did you meet some single hotties??????? Do Tell!... Oh there you are! Lets see what you have to say for your MIA self! ROFL about your food plan! That’s FABULOUS! No wonder you sound so happy! STILL need man stories tho!

[i ]Swifty-X[/i]
Having a great day again I'm sure!

[i ]SANDRA -X[/i]
I didn’t know to laugh or cry DD comment- She sounds so mature and already very much in tume with herself… God Bless the little sweetie! Just go give her a huge hug & tell her Xer Traci thinks she’s very special. Ohhhhhhh- your Oct outing sounds WONDERFUL!!!!!! I am still trying to convince DH that sending me to the “Lea Retreat” in San Antonio is a good investment for a birthday gift…. You are so right about HSC music… I recall reaching for the remote to fast forward one of the cardio segments (I was getting delirious!) but then I started singing and was just fine! A kettleball – think medicine ball with two handle grips on 2 sides. They come in all sizes and they get bigger the higher the #s. My client has one so rather than lug my 15# DBs we use them a lot…. I also have her hold it in her lap for dips.

[i ]NICOLE-X[/i]:
Schedule changes are draining aren’t they? Don’t worry about personals til you find your new groove! Glad you are enjoying your workouts – WOW you are add on queen as well this month! My body is getting tired already and I am very much looking forward to a week at bay of hit/miss Tony PHH. Hooray on the cooler temps! None too soon I’d say! ~ I LOVE shoulder work too! SH is my fav so far but I always add in rotator cuff work to my shoulder workout days.. I think its an often overlooked area on DVDs. I think I tend to over work shoulders in general tho just because I see the quickest results there – plus I do a lot of kickboxing so that’s a killer one for shoulders. Tony fried me today! ~ So you use the blenders on KPC too? Hmmmmm you guys are making me think I better start branching off from premixes.

[i ]LEA- X[/i]
MIA!!!!!!!!! WHERE's LEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i ]LAURIE-XX[/i]
Great thought about using bands w/ DD! There really aren’t any muscle groups you cant work with them… I just ordered a new 4-pc set … 2 are higher resistance than I’ve ever used… should be fun! ROFL about math teacher! My mom used to say that about the boys I didn’t like- “Well then I like them!” she’d say! HOORAY & CONGRATS to oldest DD!! Oh my goodness that’s BIG! WOW – I am amazed at athletic ability as I lack all but about 1% in my DNA!

[i ]JEANETTE-X[/i]:
So nice the temps are cooling for you as well! Fall is just around the corner for you guys… We have a mere 2-3 weeks of fall- 6 weeks of winter and its SUMMER all the rest of year. VERY cool about DH’s new gig at prison… Will you all be able to do lunch together? ~ Leaving the pups here at house with MIL next week… That’s the only reason I call it a vacation! LOL ~ Oh I LOVE reno! As a matter of fact my niece and her DH go 3-4 times a year and are always trying to get Wendell & I to go but timing has just never worked out. ~ WOOHOO on the soaring balls!!!! You must have been tickled! I do hear that a big part of golf is the stance & set up of swing. You go girl!!!!

[i ]DebraX:[/i]
Hope your pool day is GREAT!

[i ]CHERYL[/i]
I am always amazed when you guys actually go back and finish a workout! You are far better women than i! XXOO

[i ]AMY[/i]
Glad you got a full day due to the boys! Funny gym story… one of many reasons NOT to go to a gym! LOL Hope your heavy lifting day was a HUGE success! We need some new posing pics girl! XXOO

Hugs & Kissies to all!

Hi...just back for a quick hello before I hustle DD off to dance. have I mentioned lately that I love Eion and I love my new masseuse?? If not, take note...because I love them both!!! Eion really helped by putting some cherry nectar on my poor tired legs...and then off to the masseuse who rubbed me all over...especially deep in my upper back and neck...I tend to carry all of my tension there and I really didn't know how tight I was until she started. She actually apologized for going so deep...she was afraid she hurt me! We'll see how sore I am tomorrow before I decide on what workout to do then.

quick personals....

Nicole...Glad you had a nice day yesterday with your friend. It is nice once your babies are a bit bigger so you have a little more time to yourself..but you always miss those cuddly days.

Teddygirl...Sounds like you had a fantabulous time with your family...Don't worry about the over eating and lack of exercise...That's what vacations are for!

Laurie...Your eldest DD must be like a cheetah! How great for her that she is already advancing! I had to get new leotards for my DD too since she has grown up so much over the summer...Wait...when did that happen??

Wendy...Glad you heard from DS...I would be going crazy not being able to talk to him! Hope school is going well for your girls and you. And congrats for being so productive late at night!

Amy...Waving to you and the little old lady at the gym!

Traci...Glad you enjoyed your workout today. I mix up kenpo like that too, and get my yoga in at the end. Sorry you won't be able to meet up with Cheryl...I am sure her business will take her there soon.

Cheryl...Waving as you fly by...Hope all is well!

Lea...Where are you??

Looking for Swifty, Carol and Jenn, too!

Jeanette and Sandra...will be back after dance to catch up with you guys!

Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

I hand wrote a letter to ds. I'm not conditioned for that type of manual labor. It was a labor of love that ran out at page 7.:7 I'll continue the rest of my novel to ds on the computer! Gosh, I can't believe how much I still have to tell him.

For one, the police department called him to come pick up his paintball gun. We thought he'd never see it again after creaming our neighbor's garage door in yellow. That was 2 years ago! I just laughed at the irony of it all. Now that he's mostly likely learning how to use a real gun, he's mature enough to get paintball gun back.:7

Onto Personals! I'll try my best!:)

Traci-X!!! I'll have to take a peek at the Sept.07 rotation and find out why it's called the Circuit City. Your client should get a nice upper body workout with the yoga workouts. No doubt you showed her how to do a correct downward dog pose.;-) I met a lady at the picnic who runs with doctors. I'm so impressed. (insert eyeball rolls) Anyhow, they're are always telling her to lift. And, they're right. You don't need to be a doctor to notice skinny fat!!! Oops! Did I say that aloud?}( Really, though. That woman would not eat! She did eat a couple of pieces of fruit after I told her to feed the muscles! She says she doesn't have an appetite with all the running that she does. I told her heavy lifting should increase it. That's when everyone asked if I was a PT and how I got my butt. LOL in my next life. I'll contently live through you for now!:) OH! I read your Saturday's personal to me! Normally, I don't shop at Walmart for clothes. However, I was at Walmart on Saturday buying middle ds school supplies. As I was cutting through the clothing dept on my way to the registers, I told my friend about your Walmart capri deals. Then I saw the Cutest pink hoodie with brown owls. I had to get one since one of my twins loves owls. She wants to borrow it! LOL I'll have to take a picture of it cuz it is a cute Walmart find. Who knew? I'm with you when it comes to stress. I think I might need a tad bit more stress in my life. My refrigerator needs a good cleaning!!! Oh! Middle ds is a New Year's baby! The doctor and my ex watched the football game in the middle of pushing. Thankfully, I pushed him out and jumped in the shower before halftime. Lovely birth story huh?:7

Debra-X How did the bruise on your tush ever heal? Was it weeks? Do you still feel its pain? I had to bribe youngest ds for a massage. It was either massage my back and tris or go to mass! }( I'm so evil! Thankfully, you don't need to resort to my tactics. However, I do have him trained to massage my back with the right pressure and at the right spots.;-) My dd sounds like yours. She's normally not shy. I think it was the first time she was faced with a crowd of tightly knit girls who were already content with the size of their group. Who knows? Oh! Are you happy with weighing less than you did in highschool? I know I'd be thrilled if it was 11th grade weight. 10th grade wasn't a good year in the weight department!;-) Thanks for the iron yoga review. Doesn't sound like I'll be investing in getting it anytime soon!

Tracy-X Is there anything new going on with your FIL? I'll have to go back and read more. Oooo... I haven't tried KPC's workout blender. Must preview tonight in bed.}(

Jeanette-X It was nice reading about your weekend with your grandmother. LOL at her watching you workout! My MIL does the same thing.:7 Hey! I must have been hallucinating around midnight! I did GS legs (floorwork only). OMW! Those outer thigh band raises were harder than they looked!!!! All in all, I thought it was a nice floor workout. Glad I bought it! Sounds like you're enjoying learning how to golf. Is golfing a very demanding sport fitness-wise? I suppose there would be some cardio (walking) and isometrics (swing)??? Doesn't really matter as long as you're enjoying yourself! Thanks, I really didn't feel like a good mom in the moment. It's so frustrating not knowing what to say or do. Who prepares for crap like that? I had to focus on feeding my internal anger so I wouldn't break down crying for her! Oh! Your dh is going to join the union! Dh is happy with his union. He wouldn't be paid nearly half as much or have any benefits if he weren't union. What kills me is that the private companies bid around the same price range as the union companies, but don't pay their employees near enough as they could. Ah, well. I hope dh enjoys his new job.

Laurie-X Congrats to dd for getting promoted to Varsity!!!! Do they have to practice on Labor Day too? Or have to do 50 push-ups if they are late? I swear middle ds's football coach lives, eats, and breathes JV football!!!! Yes, you detect hostility!;-) I like her math teacher too!:7 Dd thinks I'm strict because I made her do all the math problems instead of only evens or odds. LOL}( You know, I was thinking I might have been too quick to judge the other parents. But, the thought quickly vanishes the more I think about it. I don't know if I'm sensitive about homeschooling or what. But, I've always had little talks with dd before we go somewhere. I'll remind her to not ditch her older friends and sisters for newer ones, to always put others ahead of herself, and to treat others how she would like to be treated. Then my mind wandered to a previous incident. One time another mother told me that my dd said something mean to her dd during play rehearsal; that her dd didn't look like a flower, probably because of how she dressed. Turned out it was only half true. When I asked dd why she told her that she didn't look like a flower, Dd said that because they were girls, not flowers. She was horrified when I told her what her friend thought. She would rather dress like her friend in jeans and t-shirts instead of dresses. LOL Here, the other mother and I found out that the girl was angry at my dd for being a social butterfly and not hanging with her the entire time. So, I made sure dd invited her to go chatting with everyone else. She said she did, but she didn't want to talk to anyone else. What to do? Finally, I told dd to go ahead and be friends and chat with anyone she wanted as long as she asked her friend to join her. Maybe, that's what was happening at the picnic? I hope that I notice things like that with my kids too! So, your dh's name is Brian.:) Nice name and wise of him to know that volunteers will only put up with so much!

Amy Thanks for your kind words. As soon as dd made a friend, she was happy! Kids bounce back faster than adults. How rude! Did you ask her if she was jealous?}( ;) I am!:7

Sandra-X Are you still glowing from the homemade pizza and HSC? Yet another dvd I don't own, but will someday.;-) The October class sounds cool! It's not heated right? }( Awww! Poor thing! I'll be praying for a tearless Day 3!

Teddygirl I'm about as behind as you. Did you pick out a rotation or are you going to follow you intuition for the day? I've come to know I can't trust my intuition if I want to stay in shape!:7

Nicole-X Since I don't have CTX, I think I'll tack on GS shoulders instead. I accidentally did GS floorwork last night too. LOL Oh! Honey. I'm hoping I get less rude and opinionated as I get older!:p :7 I think I have slightly. Only slightly.:+

Cheryl You love MIC huh? LOL Glad you were able to fit in your workout during normal daylight hours! I suppose I could as well. I'm a big procrastinator. Hence, my long personals instead of pushing play.}( Ugh! You were so close to meeting Ms. Traci-X. I feel for you both!

Traci AGAIN Yes, the past three weeks have been a bit tough. Nothing that I can't handle. It's just getting used to a new school year, not having eldest around, and having my last nerves destroyed with the endless kitchen drama. However, things are starting to look up. We're ahead of schedule with homeschool. I can start slowing down a little. I have ds's address; so, I can chat with him when I miss him. And Phil cleared out the dining room!!! I have my dining room back!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) I think my comment got to him. I told him I'm trying but I can't take this chaos anymore. Anyhow, it's a beautiful room! He even cleaned the floors on his hands and knees. I can start painting the walls and wainscoating in my voluminous free time.:7 ;) Oh! Where have you been? Amy and her dh gave me a pair of clipless pedals for my bike.:) :) :) I'm so blessed. She even hand wrote a note. I feel so loved!:) Plueeze! My yelling has NEVER been a big deal to eldest ds!!!!! He's concerned if I go through a whole day without yelling at him for something!:7 It's funny cuz it's true!

Amy-X How is your dd doing with a new school year? I'll have to go back and read this weekend's personals. Hope you are keeping yourself off the injury list!!!!

Debra: I'm jealous!:p
Lea: I'm jealous!:p

If y'all have to ask why then :p :p!!!!!

Hello Carol and Jenn! Hope all is going well in your worlds. Jenn, I'm dragging you to my next torture, I mean power yoga class.}( I'll call you after dinner.

Okay, I have to go. Phil finished cooking dinner.

BBL after I push play. That might not happen till midnight. Hopefully not!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Back for the rest of personals...

Lea...Peak a boo to you too! Love your PT! I can't believe how much your oldest looks like you.

Sandra...Glad you enjoyed HSC today...Sounds like you got a great invite to have a nice ladies day out! I have yet to locate my Shiva dvd...really have to go looking for it. Sorry DD is having a tough time starting back to school...I certainly know how that is!! We're pretty much over the rough patches now.

Jeanette....I get such a kick out of you golfing with the priest! Glad he was able to help your swing though. Hope you got your ride in this evening. Luckily I blond out enough in the summer that I don't need highlights this time of year. Yes, DD got quite a workout at class tonight. Which is good since she doesn't really do anything else all that strenuous...She does have PE at school 3 times a week, though....which is good...but I got the impression today that she was seaweed during PE and didn't really do a lot of running!

Wendy..I truly have no idea why you are jealous...but let me know and I'll quit! LOL! Buttocks are just fine...thanks for asking. Glad your dining room is clean. At least that's something!

Okay...gotta run for now..see you ladies in the morning.
Debra

we remember moments
--Cesare Pavese

0101_10009001662.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.