~Super* Monday* Challengers!!~

idream

Cathlete
Hi guys.

The weather is making a turn for the worst and we are all on high wild fire warning for the whole state from midnight tonight. After Black saturday everyones really on edge. Its very stressful.

I found a turbo jam and a hip hop abs on ebay and bought them. They arrived and I fiddled around with them today as well as my Charlean (last week of the Push Phase this week).

My mini challenge this week will be to try to do a little extra cardio each workout. Jiggle off some of the jiggly bits. Catch you all tomorrow!

Hi Andrea, hope you jiggle off what you want to. I've could use some jiggle removal myself. Have fun with the new tapes.

This morning was an hour on the TM doing CCPP. I'm a sweating mess. This is my active recovery week so I plan on doing cardio and abs and maybe a nice stretch video.

Amelia, congrats on your running accomplishment. You're doing great.

Hi to Elaine, Becca, Roxie and Andrea. Let rock out this week with good eats and great workouts.

Jean

Morning girls!

today is 4ds upper body premix. Since saturdays was my cheat meal,im going to measure and weigh on wednesday. I will keep everybody updated on my progress. I can tell just by looking in the mirror that something is happening:)

Andrea-Your family is in my thoughts, im sorry your weather is causing so much stress:( Hopefully your new workouts will help to relieve some of that built up stress. thanks for your colorful congrats yesterday,it made me smile:)

Jean-Great workout today! I get so antsy on the treadmill:confused: its hard for me to stay on there longer than about 45mins....Im with ya,lets kick butt this weak!

Hey to Roxie,Elaine,Becca,AndreaH

bbl to report my workout,im going as heavy as I can!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is S&H legs. The kids are going out to eat tonite so I will workout while they are gone. I also am going to do BM2 abs.

Andrea-enjoy your new workouts and I will keep you in my thoughts.

Amelia-good luck going heavy today.

Jean-good job on the TM I am like Amelia, I get bored on the TM after 30min.

Everyone have a good day.

Well,i just fried my arms:confused: I was LOL at myself...after chest and back my UB was tired...but i got through the entire upper body premix on 4DS.:) didn't burn that many cals though...382,for a 72min workout i figured i would burn more:confused:

Roxie-Are you following another rotation now? Ive got S&H recorded on my DVR but i haven't done them yet. How tough are they? I wonder if i would get some good results with my body type? maybe after I get over the 4DS excitment i will try a rotation using that series?

Hey to everybody...have a great day:)

Hi Everyone,

Andrea: I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. Take care.
Have fun jiggling it off.

Jean: I plan on cardio,abs and yoga/stretch for my recovery week too. I still have two weeks to go.

Roxie: Have fun with S&H legs. That is one series I do not own.

Amelia: Good job on your upper body.

Hi AndreaH and Becca!

This morning I did disc 7 ch/sh/bis. For some reason this disc took me about 75 min. to complete. I kept having to look what weight I needed next. I also shoveled for an hour. We were dumped with over a foot of snow during the night into the morning.

I am with you Jean about eating and working out better this week. I will start eating better from this point on. DH bought some girl scout cookies and I have been eating those.:eek: But no more!!:mad:

Hi everyone. Not sure what my problem is, but I never seem to be able to get in a Monday WO. Just lazy on my part, I know :mad: - need to work thru that problem.

On the bright side, I'm having a "purposeful" day on food - carefully watching what goes in so that I can stay on track. NO MORE EXCUSES!!!!

Andrea, :eek: on your weather and more fire danger. If we don't get some moisture here soon (New Mexico), we'll be in the same boat you are this summer. NOT looking forward to that!

Jean, I'm with you on WO and eating better (1 of 2 today for me anyway :p). I know if I see some results that it will all get easier - it's just getting to the results that's the hard part right now. Tomorrow will be some kind of cardio - maybe 4DS Bootcamp - not my favorite, but I feel like I'm getting results from all the plyo stuff in my KB class on Thursdays (butt not jiggling so much :D) so throwing some more in there won't hurt, right?

Hi Amelia, Roxie, Elaine, and Becca.

Need to scoot back to work. I'll catch y'all later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.