~ CLEAN eater ~ Friday Friday Friday!!!

chefkate

Cathlete
yay! Get thru today and DH can help out with the Indians!

I've been up since almost 3!:mad: Can't sleep a bit. And I didn't even nap y'day! I was SURE I'd sleep good tonight. Tired of fighting it so I thought I'd get us started.

This AM I'm taking a KB class. There'll be ab work at the end I know I'll have to skip but I'm still excited to go. A pg friend of mine will be there too - she's 5 weeks behind me with her 3rd girl too - so it will be fun to chat before/after class. We're both bringing our DDs (hers are pretty much the same age as mine) so they're all looking forward to it too.

No plans after that - some organizing I suppose.

Y'day we went to Gina's school to find out her teacher and see who's in her class. Then we went to a playdate with another little girl from her class. It got Gina really excited about school. She's been dreading it but now says she can't WAIT for it to start. Makes me soooo happy to see the change.

What do you gals have going on today? How about the weekend? We're just taking it easy for the weekend. No big plans thus far - just planning to enjoy a last few days before school starts for GIna. Isabel still has a couple more weeks before preschool begins. What are we gonna do all day??? 2 kids are def. easier than one! (Hear that, Katie!!!??? Get yourself pg woman!!!:p)

Eats today:
b - shredded wheat, grapes
s - Clif Bar
l - ???
d - I think the lean burgers and baked fries Steph suggested y'day! mmm!

Geez Kate, it is AWFULLY EARLY in the morning to be talking about getting pregnant :eek::eek::eek::D Just kidding, it's definitely on my radar. Collin talks about babies A LOT these days!!

Sorry to hear that you can't sleep, but it's nice to see you! I sure hope you are back in bed by now, and maybe catch a nap this afternoon. Your KB class sounds fun!

ONE MORE WORK DAY THEN THREE DAYS OFF!!!!

I am soooooo ready for the holiday weekend. We have no big plans outside of the home, but we are FINALLY tearing apart the master bath and re-doing it. We are painting, putting up new moulding, new lighting, and ceramic tile floors! Can't wait, I will definitely take pictures, as this is the most major home improvement project thus far! Wish us luck!

I went to bed early last night and I slept GREAT! Getting ready to tackle GS BSB in just a few minutes...

Today my office is going out to lunch for my co-worker's birthday. I think he wants to go for mexican, which I am not thrilled about, but it's his choice not mine! Not sure what I am going to have at the mexican place, but I'm pretty sure that whatever I order would be considered a "cheat."

Menu:

b cereal
s Kashi bar, fruit
l mexican
....the rest of the day is TBD

Katie, Glad you're getting your vest!!! How exciting! At the Mexicanplace get a taco salad! Leave off the dressing and load up on the salsa. We had taco salad last night....wish I had meftovers.....

Where is everybody this AM?!!

Good Morning Everyone!

I am really glad it is Friday. Tonight we are going out to dinner with friends and tomorrow night is my anniversary pigout dinner. Then Sunday I am running a 5K and Monday I hope to relax. This morning I did the first part of Rumble with one pace weight in each hand. I didn't think it would make much of a difference but it was so much easier after I stopped using the pace weights. I am definitely getting weighted gloves.

Kate, sorry you are not sleeping. Hope you get a nap today.
Katie, I love ordering from Cathe because everything comes so quickly. I still haven't made it to DC to go to City Sports (need to get there early enough so I can park on the street), but they are opening one closer to me in Sept. I want to get a weighted vest but I don't think 10lbs will be enough.
Shirl, I did the first part of rumble today. It was good but it didn't get my heartrate up very high. Maybe once I get better at the moves.

w/o was Rumble Part 1, 4DS Legs, B&G Abs
b: oatmeal w/ almonds
s: banana
l: grilled chicken salad
s: 1/2 clif bar
d: seafood

There is so much food here today because 3 people brought bagels and pastries today. Need to resist....

I'm so excited about the bathroom, thanks for asking! We are painting a very ocean blue/green color called Reflecting Pool. We are putting new base moulding and crown moulding (white) and the ceramic tile is a light sandy color -- very beachy! The paint in there now is dark red and I HATE it!! Ill be sure to take pics!

I am posting from my iPhone!! Don't tell my boss!!

Colleen, Cool on the pace weights! Good for you! Have a fun weekend! What are you having for your A'DAy dinner?!?!

Katie, The bathroom sounds so pretty! Can't wait to see pics!

----------
KB class was okay. I did get a decent WO, but it sure wasn't Cathe. Nice to get it out of the way in the AM *AND* the girls got to play with their friends - bonus!

Eats are clean thus far and I feel motivated to keep it that way the rest of the day. I tsure helps that there are no desserts in the house!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?!

Morning all,

Well I went strollerblading with the girls this morning for 45 min and then came back and tried to do drill max cardio blast (39 min) but only got about 20 min in and quit. I suppose it's a good way to start back. 65 minutes is honorable.

No big plans today - taking the girls to the pool. I'm glad it's Friday. Ryan is planning dinner tonight for romance purposes so I'm guessing dinner won't be clean.

B: kashi/yogurt/strawberries
S: fruit?
L: omelette (a tiny bit of sausage, 3 egg whites/1 egg, mozz cheese)
D: ? I'll do my best

Kate, KB class sounds fun. I miss having a gym! I'm glad that Gina is happy about school. How old is she?

Katie, pg sounds fun! Keep us posted. At least the getting pg part is fun! Enjoy your mexican today! I love mexican food!

Colleen, where are you going for your pigout? We always go to the melting pot for my birthday. I wonder where we'll go in France...

Hi Emily, Shirl, Jenn, Steph!

Have a great day everyone!
angie

Angie, Strollerblading PLUS 20 min of DM?! ^5 to you! What's the romance occasion??!! Have fun!!;);) Gina is 6, Isabel is 4. My babies are growing up! I forget how old your kids are - school soon for you guys?

Day is clean! My body is so tired and I really need a nap. I hope DDs are in agreement!:)

Katie, How's your Mexican going??

Katie, great job! Mexican restaurants are always hard for me because of the chips and salsa...

Kate, my girls are 2 and 3.5. They could go to school soon but we plan to homeschool. Haven't really decided what we're going to do in France yet.

Time for lunch...

Okay ladies, need some input.

Here's what I have:

4DS
Drill Max
Lower Impact Circuit
Body Max 2

I'd like to try to work endurance training (high reps/low weights) and lots of cardio for the next few months and see how my body reacts to that since I'm finding that heavy weight lifting doesn't seem to be giving me the results I'm looking for.

So, since I returned STS, I'm trying to figure out what I want instead. Here's what I'm considering:

B&G (concerned this will make my butt/thighs bigger)
Kick Max
Lo Max
KPC/Legs & Glutes
Boot Camp/Muscle Endurance
Imax 3
Rhythmic Step/Imax/MIC
Imax 2/Cardio & Weights

Please let me know which ones are your faves and which ones you think would be best for my goals (basically toning/leaning out). I'm thinking of getting 2-3 right now.

Thanks!!
ang

Katie, ^5 to you!

Angie, BC/ME is a MUST!! ME is exactly what you're looking for - high rep, low weight and it BURNS!!! I love that one! The Imax 2/C&W is great too. The cardio from C&W is lots of fun and Imax2 is an all-time favorite. KPC/L&G is great too - I lovelove L&G. And I don't think B&G would bulk you up at all. The premixes are fantastic on that one.

--------
Eats have been clean but I'm getting hungry and I'm tired......

Angie, I got so excited about your workouts... Your girsl are at such fun ages - cherish every moment! (tho I'm sure you don't need me to remind you of that!) I think sometimes about homeschooling - I haven't made the plunge yet but I'm sure I will eventually.

We ended up going out to eat. I am way too tired to stand in the kitchen. Got a grilled chicken salad at Champps - it was delicious! I was sooo tempted to order dessert, but I resisted. yay me! No I just have to resist Mike's nightly bowl of Breyers and I'm doin' good today.

Hi ladies,

So I need to stick with morning workouts. I like not having anything to do in the evening but relax and get ready for the next day. I think it is all a mind over matter situation and in time it will become easier.

This morning I got up and did ASC3 intense nrg and ab section 1.

Kate sorry you couldn't sleep. Glad Gina is excited about school. Shelby became more excited after meeting her teacher. I think it took some of the anxiety away.

Angie I like all of the dvds you listed except for kickmax. Good but not a fave. KPC is better imo. RS/IMAX/MIC. I like RS but Imax 1 is just too outdated for my tastes and MIC I find super hard especially the hi/lo section. But I would defientely go with all the others. So my picks would be:
1. kpc/legs and glutes
2. boot camp/muscle endurance
3. Hardcore extreme you get a circuit of high step challenge and imax 3
and cardio with imax 3 and lomax plus more cardio with imax 3 and kickmax leg drills.
Also Imax 2 is awesome.

Katie glad your having a great day. Keep up the clean eating.
Colleen I haven't tried rumble. Do you run often? Have fun in your 5k.
Hi Shirl, Steph, Emily, Tracey and Robin

Jenn

Jenn, Good for you for knowing what works. Normally I have to do my WO's at night but thankfully this summer I've been able to do a majority of them during the day. I'm curious to see how school schedules will change them and then....the baby!! :D Does Shelby start Tuesday? Gina does, then Isabel 2 wks after that. Hope you have a relaxing night!

hey ladies I miss you all.
I've been doing the timesaver's rotation while still trying to get through the STS testing. I'll try to check in on Sat.

MISSSSS YOU ALLLLLL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.