~ THE CHALLENGERS WEEKEND~~

idream

Cathlete
Hi girls,

My youngest had the night from hell! last night, she was up all night! I think I have 5 minutes sleep - Oh JOY!

Needless to say, I've had a severe case of the I can't be bothereds today. I pulled the step out to do Imax3 and its still sitting in the lounge in front of the T.V Currently being used as a seat (and thats not by me)

Amelia - I've been wondering all day, how are you? Was your buggy tum, stress or have you captured the bug?

Andrea - Hows your little one doing after the scorpion attack?

Elaine - How many kid have you got? I am not looking forward at all to those teenage years. And all those hormones!!

Roxie - You are the smart one, your kids are all grown up, leaving you to enjoy your "wonder years".

Jean - Hello to you Miss Lurker, hope you doing O.K.

Becca- Where are you? Hope everything is O.K with you to.

I'll catch up with you girls over the weekend, Bye.

Hi Challengers,

Andrea: So sorry to hear you DD had a bad night. Hopefully tonight is better. I have two boys, 7 and 14 yrs old. Didn't plan them this far apart in age, just sorta happened that way.

I am having the same can't be bothereds today. Not sure why. I did not want to leave my bed at all! No WO for me either. I am sporting some nice DOMS from yesterdays WO. I haven't had DOMS like this in a long time.

Amelia: I hope your stomach is feeling better today. That is such a bummer that you had to cancel your interview.:( Hopefully something else will come along .

Roxie: What WO is on tap for tonight?

Hi AndreaH, Jean and Becca!

I have to work all weekend so, I am not sure I will be able to check in.
We have a baseball game to go to on Sat. after I get home from work. This is the holiday weekend and on Monday we are having a cookout at my house!:eek: I have lots to do.

In case I don't get back on line Have a nice weekend!:D

Good Morning,

On tap for tonite is B&G leg work and abs from BM2. I had a case of I can't be bothered last nite so I didn't get my workout in. I didn't eat cake and ice cream last nite either and I think it is all gone.

Andrea-sorry about your bad nite take plenty of naps today, and yes it is great not having any kids around.

Elaine-enjoy a rest day let them muscles heal. My sister has a DD that is 20 and her youngest is 13 she like you didn't plan it that way.

Amelia-hows the tummy today. Another job will come your way.

Jean-whats up?

Hi to becca and andrea everyone have a good day.

Hi Ladies;

I am proud to report that I worked out 4 days this week. Considering I had only worked out 4 days in the previous month, that is excellent. Will hopefully get some workouts in this weekend too. Anyone have any big plans for the Labor Day Weekend? I have plenty to do around here and I will spend some time with family. Things have been a little crazy this week. I don't think I told you that Summer (the golden retriever) got spayed last week. Well she has had 2 situations with spiked fever. So one night we had to go to the after hours emergency clinic and then yesterday we had to drop her off at my regular vet. They can't find anything causing the fever. She is on antibiotics and they gave her another medicine so hopefully that will take care of it. She is feeling much better today. Now that my DD is grown, I thought I was done with Dr. appointments and taking care of the little ones, but no. Now I just do the same thing, but for the dogs, LOL. They are my little babies.

Have a great weekend.

Jean (the back in action - Non Lurker)

Hey girls...just a fly by check in here! I had my neice over today but i managed to get in a powerwalk. My doctor said to not do any weight lifting for a couple of days so i figure i would start doing those after labor day!

I didn't get that hospital job:( Oh well,there will be others.I didn't really think i was qualified enough anyway.... Im seriously thinking about going back to school...i almost did before that whole internship crap that went on a couple of months ago!

Anyways....sorry for the self-absorbed post(sigh)just not feeling very'me' today

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.