!!~!!~ Kettlebell Check In ~ Monday !!~!!

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning!!!

quick note to say hello!!! off to get fingerprinted (for the school) and run too many errands!!...just got back from 2 errands!!:eek: Will bbl to chat!!

Thanks Jane and ((((HUGS)))) to you too. It is soo hard when a parent doesn't know you! I'm glad your dad is able to be home with your mom and you all can visit!

Missy::: day 1 of SIM and I'm already lovin' it!!;)

PS~ workout posted on blog!:eek:....need to find a non metabolic workout to do Wednesday. thinking of Cindy from crossfit, adding deadlifts at the end, or today's workout on 603....

bbl!!:):)
can't wait to catch up with you all!!

Hi again!!

where is every one today????

Hi Jane!

just got my 24kg from AOS (the new steel bells made in America) Its great!!! I was able to do 10 swings with it!!:):):)

Hi again!!

where is every one today????

Hi Jane!

just got my 24kg from AOS (the new steel bells made in America) Its great!!! I was able to do 10 swings with it!!:):):)

OMG!!! You are a beast!! (in a good way). WTG!!! If I'm ever in a fight, I want you on my side. :):):)

How is the handle on the AOS bell vs. the Perform Better bell? Do you like it better, worse, etc?

Hi Everyone

Wow its hot here in the UK. Very humid I think we're going to have thunder. Anyway I did Kick Max today the Bootcamp/Kickboxing Premix. Worked up a wonderful sweat. I might do some yoga later if it cools down.

I've got a blood test in the morning (just a regular annual check up) so no foods for me after 8.30pm. So I'm making the most of it now lol.

I've been watching STS Meso 1 again and contemplating redoing it later in the autumn. I really enjoyed it first time round. Although all the changing of equipment drove me a bit potty lol.

Anyway have good days ladies and I'll chat tomorrow.

Laura
xx

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for the past few days. The weekend got pretty busy and I'm currently being swamped with a few things at work.

Just wanted to say "hi" and concur with Jane that Deanie is a BEAST!!! :D

Hope to BBL with more personals.

Good Afternoon!

I did Beginner Flow of Flow Yoga with Jennifer Lynn. I planned on doing the intermediate/advanced flow but her chapter menu is so messed up, it was a little while before I realized I picked the wrong one. I still had a nice practice though. It does make me appreciate Cathe for her production quality. I like to get to what I want to do quickly and not have to go searching and chaptering through and then waiting for pauses before going on to the next section.

I then added on headstand, shoulderstand, plow and fish. Jennifer is a great instructor and made me focus on things I hadn't before but I wish she gave a little more instruction on the more advanced poses like one-legged crow.

Weekend workouts:

Sat: 5 chinups; fox trot/east coast swing lesson and dance (3.25 hours)
Sun: 1 pullup/3 chinups and another set of 1 pullup/2 chinups

Deanie - So sorry to hear about your dad. I know it's not easy. It's good you have the support of your brothers. I'm sure it's comforting that your Dad remembered you even though not the whole time. Is your mom going to be able to visit every day? How far away is it?

I also agree - you are a beast!

Missy - My definition of getting up late is any time after 6:00. Otherwise, it throws off my whole schedule.

Farmer - Glad to hear CS is helping with your flexibility.

Jane - It's nice how your whole family pitches in to help. It's good you're able to keep your Dad home. I know it's frustrating, but try and go easy on yourself. I'm sure you're doing everything you can.

Waves to Andilynn, Gayle and Laura!

Marcy

Hello ladies! It was absolutely gorgeous here today, and it was even cool enough for me to workout in the backyard at 4 pm - it was awesome! The sun shining, the birds singing, and wind blowing... heaven! (I think that the weather we normally have here in the summer must be off visiting you, Laura!) I did SIM and some ab work afterwards, and worked up a very nice sweat. :)

Don't have time to talk, gotta run but I really admire, you Jane and Deanie, for being such incredible children to your parents. You are a blessing to them and it speaks of their success in parenting that you are so helpful and loving to them as they go through this.

Missy

Hi all. Sorry for the late post but I went to two KM classes today, did Providence 1-7 and a segment of Classical Stretch. I guess I was trying to make up for lost time. In KM class today we focused on crosses, jabs, and kicks. The studio is definitely curing me of my germophobia. Nothing like rolling around in someone elses sweat.

Deanie and Jane- I am sorry that you are having to go through this with your parents. i am glad that you both have siblings that you can lean on. You are good children to your parents.

Deanie- Glad you made it back. Missed ya.

Jane- Don't know if they have the internet in prison. I have watched enough of those prison shows to determine that I need my own soap, special food and privacy. Therefore, as much as it kills me, I have to remain on my best behavior.

Missy- So good that you and DH can work together. We don't have kids to referee us like you do. Hope you had a good workout.

Laura- I still have trouble with windmills. I would try them with no weight until you get the form down. I may try the bootcamp/premix combo for Kickmax tomorrow.

Marcy- I agree with you about Cathe's production quality. Sometimes, I look at other videos and they seem homemade. So Miss Ginger Rogers, how are you enjoying the dance lessons?

Gayle- Missed you. Come back when you have time.

Waves to Andilynn.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.